Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - EXCHANGE] | www.Allcoin.com |DVK RIN added - page 5. (Read 35102 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
It tells me "error" Username and Password dont match...
And if i try changing my password it says my E-mail doesnt exist ?!?!

If you could fix the problem....thx.

I got the same problem. Contacted support a month ago. No response...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Whats up with de-listing of those altcoins ? They were supposed to be de-listed on 20th, then it was 24th, but i still see them trading today.
This makes it look like you have certain interes for people to dump their stash, just for you to "decide" to keep them anyways.

Stand up for your word, else noone will take you seriously again, if they even do now, i know i dont. And having constant user problems with unresolved tickets and issues doesnt help either.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
I dont like to say that but I think this exchange is a scam
Activity: 800
Merit: 500
I have 4 open tickets, one ticket by specific problem (2 days, 13 days, 1 month, 1 month ago) that are still unanswered!!!

Before, technical support was quick to respond. This is no longer the case in recent months.

Send mail to 'Mark' but also unanswered.

This is not a good sign.

Prudence ...
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
same here, now I'm waiting  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Well it took 2 weeks and 3 tickets but they finally returned my missing coins.  Funny thing is they responded to my newest ticket and my older ones remain ignored.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
I Have request withdraw 92000 STR from Allcoin.com. I tried to wait for more than 1 week but i don't receive STR. I have contact allcoin but they don't reply.

For a second I thought this was 92000 BTC
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
What is Allcoin.com?

Just another altcoin exchange.

If you want your customers to take your exchange seriously, then stop generalizing your site. The way 'just another exchange' sounds to me is like as if its waiting to crash just like another exchange.
It's all about marketing your image correctly, my friend.

Yeah I realize I might be a little late to join this discussion so let me read up.
legendary
Well Iv'e got 2 weeks now with no response to tickets and coins still missing.  Honestly at this point I don't expect to see my coins returned but I hope others see this and stay the hell away from allcoin.com.  Looks like they are going into scam mode.
Activity: 1
I Have request withdraw 92000 STR from Allcoin.com. I tried to wait for more than 1 week but i don't receive STR. I have contact allcoin but they don't reply.
http://i.imgur.com/OYJpy8R.jpg
legendary
A week and a half and no response to multiple tickets and coins still missing.  I don't know if they are doing selective scamming or getting ready to pull a runner.

Or I suppose they could also just really, really suck at handling support too.
legendary
If anyone from allcoin would be kind enough to respond, I deposited some monacoin to my account and after 3 days it's still missing. I used the same address as previous deposits and they went thru fine. I've verified the TX and submitted support tickets and nothing. Please advise.

I have similar problems with deposits to my account (missing two altcoin deposits from 26/27th April)
My ticket number reported a week ago on allcoin.freshdesk.com/support is 14903.
Nobody answered me.
I tried to send today very small amount and also did not work.

Their customer support seem to be very bad.

Add me to that list.  Two missing deposits of NOTE from a week ago.  No response to ticket.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
If anyone from allcoin would be kind enough to respond, I deposited some monacoin to my account and after 3 days it's still missing. I used the same address as previous deposits and they went thru fine. I've verified the TX and submitted support tickets and nothing. Please advise.

I have similar problems with deposits to my account (missing two altcoin deposits from 26/27th April)
My ticket number reported a week ago on allcoin.freshdesk.com/support is 14903.
Nobody answered me.
I tried to send today very small amount and also did not work.

Their customer support seem to be very bad.
Activity: 327
I logged in OK today.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
all of a sudden my password and email does not match, i try to recover password and it states that my email doesn't exist in the system. Ive messaged support twice but no response after 48hrs. (not giving up hope)
recently allcoin introduced, My Interests!..... i brought over a few btc worth of coins to enjoy the interests.   
I can see on allcoin(not logged in) that my sell orders on various coins appear to have been removed....
Please come good Allcoin, please. I wanna trade ecc etc....
It tells me "error" Username and Password dont match...
And if i try changing my password it says my E-mail doesnt exist ?!?!

If you could fix the problem....thx.
Activity: 444
Just registered ...Lets see how it goes
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Add nem coin at your exchange
Is at poloniex with very big value 100 btc at day
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
The same problem.
I sent some coins to allcoin deposit address, but my account is still 0 BTC. In Block explorer everything is OK.

tx-id 322e619d3ddc29875a4e966eb71e5b44cb1a27d0ca6703c3b524a0ac8b609227
http://www.monachain.com/address/MX7nZEofSmLG2ifWbt3iQPyVaVUt6MuRLv
Pages:
Jump to: