Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - EXCHANGE] | www.Allcoin.com |DVK RIN added - page 7. (Read 35065 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
hi admin,

truckcoin please change the logo, the logo now looks like this

Regards,
Truckcoin Community
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
This is a great small exchange that hosts a lot of markets !
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
Deposited 838 Zimstake few hours ago, still not showing

6a8dd089ac243ff9d94ec1feefde73befccf5e9a944fe3d97d4046da3d7dbf4f

any support?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Maybe adding Ethancoin? It had nice hashrate, but no exchange...

Any news? Ethan will be pleased to see us trading on allcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Maybe adding Ethancoin? It had nice hashrate, but no exchange...
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Well lets see, 6 months since the start of this thread and less than 2 pages per month.

I would say that is a pretty damn good showing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Allcoin takes big bribes, how is it that saurezcoin just launched July 1st is already listed July 3rd when voting doesn't end until July 4th? 

Same can be said about firecoin and britcoin, why do these coins get to bypass the voting system when they are not well supported by the community?

Allcoin is either taking big pay from scam coins or a part of the scam coin.

I don't get your point. Exchanger is only a third party for buyer and seller. They dont act as "police" to verify which coin can and which one cannot put in their system. Is their main business to pick profitable coin in their platform?

As long as their honest with the trade and dont run with our money, i am ok with any "shitcoin" going in and should you do your own dd before you jump in.
In my opinion allcoin is one of the most honest exchanges available. Every time I try using a different exchange, I always go back to allcoin. They are one of the few exchanges that are legit.

legendary
Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000
Why has OPC Coin wallet frozen?
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Allcoin takes big bribes, how is it that saurezcoin just launched July 1st is already listed July 3rd when voting doesn't end until July 4th? 

Same can be said about firecoin and britcoin, why do these coins get to bypass the voting system when they are not well supported by the community?

I don't get your point. Exchanger is only a third party for buyer and seller. They dont act as "police" to verify which coin can and which one cannot put in their system. Is their main business to pick profitable coin in their platform?

As long as their honest with the trade and dont run with our money, i am ok with any "shitcoin" going in and should you do your own dd before you jump in.
Activity: 168

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello! CoreCoin would like to see listed ALLCOIN!
Activity: 364
How long does a withdrawal generally stay as "Pending" before actually being sent to the requested wallet?
edit:NVM.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I just want to say thanks to allcoin support team.
A problem with one deposit occurred that was not their mistake. They solved it real quick and with excellent communication.
Thanks  Smiley

Price monitor for fun.
http://price.allcoin.com/

Great effort!

It's not just for fun and it's useful for me

Could you add a search function? There are indeed too many altcoins out there  Wink
Ok .We'll add soon.
Activity: 465
Price monitor for fun.
http://price.allcoin.com/

Great effort!

It's not just for fun and it's useful for me

Could you add a search function? There are indeed too many altcoins out there  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: