Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News! - page 26. (Read 248520 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
lets go full PoS so we can kill the dumpers?!

Works for PayCon, it even has pretty high inflation and also increasing in price.

What about just doing a swap to a new Coin?

Also, I was wondering if EXCL has a set of forums? Do you guys want a set of forums?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
lets go full PoS so we can kill the dumpers?!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I have already previously commented on what I think would be best to implement in the fork earlier in this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10634697

In summary, obviously first of all the blocktime needs to now be increased. Furthermore and also I think that this is very important, the staking frequency must be reduced, not the staking amount which should still remain the same at two percent. This should fix problems with the wallet.dat file bloating and causing lag in the qt wallet. I think we should also reduce the block reward, to be more specific I suggest we reduce the reward by 1 coin per block per year. This way it does not compromise the security of the blockchain. If anyone has any more ideas about what should be implemented in this fork please speak up, now is our chance to make any changes that we might want.
What do you mean about the staking frequency? If you increase the block times, you reduce the staking frequency.
You are correct if you increase the block time you would thereby also reduce the staking frequency. However I do not think this would reduce the staking frequency enough since it was already a problem before the blocks started speeding up. If I where to compare the frequency of staking to BTCD and SDC for example. With BTCD the staking reward is collected two to three times per day which i think is a good target since it makes doing accounting easier. whereas on my SDC wallet i received staking reward twenty times per day on average. Now if i where to compare this to EXCL... lets just say i stopped counting after 400 lol. that is more then 400 transaction per day if you are staking on your excl wallet. My theory is that all of these transaction are causing a massive bloat to the wallet.dat file. To the point where the wallet could even become unusable. The temporary solution to this is pretty straight forward, just send your coins to a new wallet and then it runs smoothly again, however the problem would recur again after a few months of staking. Obviously this is a problem that must be fixed, this upcoming fork is definitely the perfect opportunity to do so.
legendary
I have already previously commented on what I think would be best to implement in the fork earlier in this thread:

In summary, obviously first of all the blocktime needs to now be increased. Furthermore and also I think that this is very important, the staking frequency must be reduced, not the staking amount which should still remain the same at two percent. This should fix problems with the wallet.dat file bloating and causing lag in the qt wallet. I think we should also reduce the block reward, to be more specific I suggest we reduce the reward by 1 coin per block per year. This way it does not compromise the security of the blockchain. If anyone has any more ideas about what should be implemented in this fork please speak up, now is our chance to make any changes that we might want.

What do you mean about the staking frequency? If you increase the block times, you reduce the staking frequency.

Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
yeah the fork is being discussed right now.
bring on the ideas, and lets make the fork to make EXCL value higher
giving me fatal error when trying to download windows qt wallet
EDIT..believe its a runtime error
When trying to download the windows qt wallet? All of the links in the OP are working fine for me at the moment.
Activity: 756
giving me fatal error when trying to download windows qt wallet
EDIT..believe its a runtime error
blocks are fast, this is one of fastest [if not the fastest] coins running
According to everything I've read the target block time is supposed to be 40 seconds, according to the pool stats that I've checked the average block time is more like 13.5 seconds...Huh
What is the actual target time?
You are absolutely correct, excl has gone into overdrive lol. Thank you for pointing this out, if you check earlier in this thread you will see a fork has already been suggested and discussed to address some issues including the blocktime, but i had not realized it had sped up to this extend, had not checked it for a while myself, so thanks for pointing this out. I suppose this makes the implementation of the previously discussed fork more crucial, I have contacted kingscrown about this issue and I am assured that this will be corrected very soon.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
According to everything I've read the target block time is supposed to be 40 seconds, according to the pool stats that I've checked the average block time is more like 13.5 seconds...Huh
What is the actual target time?
Activity: 532
Activity: 756
You got a link to the latest windows wallet please??
legendary
Trying to solo mine is quite hard. I keep getting ''not providing work fast enough''.

I think the blocks are that fast it is struggling.

Anyone have any tips ?.

Slow down the Block times?
Activity: 700
Trying to solo mine is quite hard. I keep getting ''not providing work fast enough''.

I think the blocks are that fast it is struggling.

Anyone have any tips ?.
I have been thinking about EXCL's mining, wouldn't it be better to go full Proof of Stake?

I have been working with Static POS rewards and I think they tend to work much better than measuring as a % on Coins per year. Maybe you should eliminate the POW reward and make the same amount as the POS reward, then it's the holders who are mining all those Coins and not POW miner's selling into the market to pay for mining costs.

theres many ideas but mostly.. we wait for Byron{ to finosh EXCL/BTC/LTC "ebay" than the coin will get rolling
legendary
I have been thinking about EXCL's mining, wouldn't it be better to go full Proof of Stake?

I have been working with Static POS rewards and I think they tend to work much better than measuring as a % on Coins per year. Maybe you should eliminate the POW reward and make the same amount as the POS reward, then it's the holders who are mining all those Coins and not POW miner's selling into the market to pay for mining costs.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
currently excusive coin is pretty profitable for the miner not bag holders,,bagholders just buy more your turn will come around cheers mining @ suprnova
Activity: 532
Guys spread hash on our pool. we wait all on our pool. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: