Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News! - page 56. (Read 248520 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Back to 850 sat lol. No patience left nowadays. Too bad.

53% drop Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
lets buy out all the dumpers and profit then. miners cannot dump as its too cheap, its this few whales playing - as a community we can buy them out and get price to 10x from here
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
whats so attractive about this coin that it is rising
did you watch this yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m022DKUxi9c may answer ur question
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
We have good mentioning along with BTCChina and Sidechains on todays Bitcoin Rush youtube show - check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m022DKUxi9c

Keep buying if you want price to raise - the less dumpers hae coins, then better for us Wink

Retweets welcome: https://twitter.com/kingscrownBTC/status/525799231471489026

very interesting and promising outlook for our coin way to go kingscrown and all.This  is going far and beyond our expectations
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Come on guys, don't let the price go down again.

everytime we start to move up some dick dumps it back down, so goddamn frustrating
Activity: 195
EXCL Coin Official Developer
We have good mentioning along with BTCChina and Sidechains on todays Bitcoin Rush youtube show - check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m022DKUxi9c

Keep buying if you want price to raise - the less dumpers hae coins, then better for us Wink
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
I've been waiting for price to come back down to 1k so I can throw a BTC at it.....might have to settle for 1700

Don't wait for lower level. Just accumulate slowly at every level that is best strategy for buying
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Im gigant buy support and mining our multipool that also give buy support

Lets make a prezent For dev and push it to 2500 sato today
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Come on guys, don't let the price go down again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There's a low supply(6.95mil coins at the moment), low block reward(8.0 coins), we have an old and trusted developer, an ICO that underachieved(compared to shit coins and scams), a marketplace that works, and an initial price that turned out to be way below what it should have(500sat when it should have been 5ksat).

When we get a large enough market cap Kings can begin to sell his larger miners(ex. KNC Neptune) at a discount on the marketplace when paying with EXCL. And the biggest potential is if the marketcap does grow large enough, Kings will have the incentive to making the marketplace public.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
XX.11.2014 - KNC Neptune [may delay]

The price needs to rise a lot before the dev would be able to sell these KNC miners. And I mean A LOT. That's what makes this coin interesting for sure. How much value will a single EXCL coin have? I have no idea but I am pretty confident that it will be way higher than the current price. This and the fact that the block reward is only 8 coins makes this an interesting long term hold for me.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I am really impressed with the great level of support for this coin. So glad we are holding for long term.

All the credit goes to kings

I feel like we as the community could promote much better
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am really impressed with the great level of support for this coin. So glad we are holding for long term.
I've been waiting for price to come back down to 1k so I can throw a BTC at it.....might have to settle for 1700
Activity: 195
EXCL Coin Official Developer
5k is right price for START, o lets reach it. then we can go anywhere.

somebody plays with bot to get in cheap with his 31 EXCL buy ins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
network hasharate back to 1,5 ghs and raising Cheesy we will see 3k and 5k soon!
Activity: 231
somebody was playing games on bittrex pushin it down trying to buy over 2BTC worht cheaper Wink
im also giving some buy support, lets do stabile 2k floor then we can go for 2,5k and 3k.

this coin is doing magic - post about it on facebook/twitter/trollboxes - i try to do that when i can.
Activity: 308
Looks like this coin will show some decent rise soon , much accumulation going on.
Activity: 483
Yes, 5k is more realistic in short therm.
Pages:
Jump to: