Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News! - page 57. (Read 248520 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
2k satoshi passed on bittrex !!!
with this speed in 3 days we will be on 5k sato and then.. sky is the limit

8 coins a block people!
Why set the goal at 5k? Why not 25k?

Because if you set realistic goal, you will achieve easily, and when you try to achieve something bigger in short span of time.
99.99% times you will fall very hard and that will be the end.
That is probably true.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

8 coins a block people!

Because if you set realistic goal, you will achieve easily, and when you try to achieve something bigger in short span of time.
99.99% times you will fall very hard and that will be the end.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Just spent some time reading up and comparing and I think we should reach about $500k market cap if the promised pipeline keeps expanding just due to the low block reward. Buying all I can and trying not to push price too high Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've transferred some btc over to bittrex - I'm going to create some buy support. This coin is going places.

Looking forward to the nice advert tomorrow. That will be exciting Smiley
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
What's crazy is the low reward but also the low total available supply. There's only 6.9mil coins

I'm hoarding at the moment, but I'm willing to sell chunks once we reach a respectable price.

Nothing wrong with selling just without crushing price and buying cheaper when Possible
5k should be our startung point than we fly to the moon
What's crazy is the low reward but also the low total available supply. There's only 6.9mil coins

I'm hoarding at the moment, but I'm willing to sell chunks once we reach a respectable price.
Activity: 435
Its just 1 gola of 5k i dont see why this Cant get to price of 0,005 or 0,01 even with 8 coins a block,good dev and Real community

I believe this will race VIA and ULTC in price soon

8 coins a block people!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

8 coins a block people!

Well... I think we need just a bit more volume for healthy growth, and our current volume shows that we are ready for serious exchange.
Activity: 231

8 coins a block people!
I am investing a little bit in this.
Why don't we set up an address for giveaways? If you guys are on board, I'll donate a few thousand.
Activity: 195
EXCL Coin Official Developer
23.10.2014 NEWS
1. We are again in top traded coins by volume on Bittrex, we got 1500 floor.. so lets get to 2000. Move your sales there + give more buy support Wink
2. We got added to C-CEX exchange the good thing about it is you can trade there EXCL against any other coin, also against USD FIAT!
3. Mine our multipool as it helps with price stabilization - http://thepool.pw/EXCL/

Keep pushing guys, we are raising the price and community everyday
Activity: 262
Kingscrown.

Is there anything else I can do? I've already social media shared the shit out of EXCL, I'm going to be mining EXCL tonight again and now I'm stuck.

What else may you have me do? Smiley
Create buy support lol
Activity: 392
This slow rise in price is better than a pump and dump Smiley I've said this before but with a block reward of only 8 coins (!), active and dedicated dev, running marketplace and more features in the pipeline, this is way undervalued right now.

5k should be the bare minimum and considering the facts I just mentioned I would say it is worth much more.

8 COINS WOW thanks for the reminder
Kingscrown.

Is there anything else I can do? I've already social media shared the shit out of EXCL, I'm going to be mining EXCL tonight again and now I'm stuck.

What else may you have me do? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 910
FREE COIN!
Don't forget to check out our action campaign!
Takes about 30 seconds to promote our coin, and earn yourself some coin! =)
http://www.cryptotycoons.com/action-campaigns/exclusivecoin-proof-action-campaign/

legendary
Activity: 1120
This slow rise in price is better than a pump and dump Smiley I've said this before but with a block reward of only 8 coins (!), active and dedicated dev, running marketplace and more features in the pipeline, this is way undervalued right now.

5k should be the bare minimum and considering the facts I just mentioned I would say it is worth much more.

Pages:
Jump to: