Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News! - page 87. (Read 248520 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
why so low interesting in this coin if all think became rich? 13 pages in a 20 days old thread
it's just the pre ann and IPO stage, wait for the start  Wink
Activity: 270
why so low interesting in this coin if all think became rich? 13 pages in a 20 days old thread
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi dev.

I just PM you with the TID for the ICO. thx

Edit: thx, I saw it that I have been added
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
This coin will hit 0,01 imo we will all be rich
Activity: 78
Blockchain Identity Verification
i know it is not right place ,but maybe someone helps me.
I cant log in into Atomic Trade, tried to contact them, no answer.
I've already bought some EXCL but wanted to check what its going on.
Problem is with google authenticator, keep saying -authentication failed, but i wrote correct pass code every time.

go to Google Authenticator on your phone, find settings and under settings you will see "Time correction for codes", tap that and you'll be good to go.
Activity: 112
I've bought a few.

Seems a good investment Smiley

I had problems logging in last night to the monetary system - seems it was down for maintenance (or so it said on the twitter feed)

All good though! Purchased some Exclusive coin this morning Smiley
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
Problem is with google authenticator, keep saying -authentication failed, but i wrote correct pass code every time.

Did you open a support ticket? all you have to do is send an email from your registered email address to [email protected] and ask for a 2FA reset.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

do you have a solution to remove the GA without Atomic trade?
Activity: 473
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
when is the launch ? the ipo is taking forever

at the 25th this month .  read the OP .

2 DAYS OF ICO LEFT! COINS SOLD SO FAR - 25036168.0933

Counter on website updated: http://exclusivecoin.pw/
Signup with email to get news on ICO end and coin launch + sales after the coin is live.

Get on before others buy out the last coins.

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
when is the launch ? the ipo is taking forever
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
why would 5000 help 10x aint what we are looking for is it why only set price at .00005000 just that is way to cheap you wont get mine for that sorry

Ico cheap is not the price, take a look, velo was sell @ 20... now 2000...
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
why would 5000 help 10x aint what we are looking for is it why only set price at .00005000 just that is way to cheap you wont get mine for that sorry
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
2 DAYS OF ICO LEFT! COINS SOLD SO FAR - 25036168.0933

Counter on website updated: http://exclusivecoin.pw/
Signup with email to get news on ICO end and coin launch + sales after the coin is live.

Get on before others buy out the last coins.
Activity: 84
0,5 BTC in @ Atomic Trade  Wink
we definitely need more attention..

Activity: 231
just one quick hnt to everybody - lets put sells after this starts at MIN 5000 satoshi then we all have 10x investment.
ive done some maths here it seems mining will be so hard, even farms wont be able to dump price of this. we will have easy profit if everybody stays at 5000 price or goes even higher.

cant wait for this launch
ICO start date: 6.09.2014 [today]
ICO end date: 25.09.2014
Coin Launch: 28.09.2014

so 28th was planned BUT i think we can switch this to 26th since i have everything ready now fully and due to A-T escrow it will make distribution way faster than i was planning on launch.

what do you guys think ?

Your are the dev Smiley for me is good every day..I ask u only to make us know Wink

I will add counter but we will leave it for sunday night just like it was planned because people may be busy on weekends and i dont want to make people work on saturay instead of partying and drinking for EXCL price raise Wink

maybe you can ask suggestion for your coin to PassionCoin lol  Grin Grin Grin

hahaha propably Smiley
Activity: 182

so 28th was planned BUT i think we can switch this to 26th since i have everything ready now fully and due to A-T escrow it will make distribution way faster than i was planning on launch.

what do you guys think ?

Your are the dev Smiley for me is good every day..I ask u only to make us know Wink

I will add counter but we will leave it for sunday night just like it was planned because people may be busy on weekends and i dont want to make people work on saturay instead of partying and drinking for EXCL price raise Wink

maybe you can ask suggestion for your coin to PassionCoin lol  Grin Grin Grin
staff
Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206
Yield.App
I think I might be interested in this. No doubt with Kings as the dev if you see his trade record. Good luck, Kings!

what do you guys think ?

Pages:
Jump to: