Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin EXCL 2.0 - MasterNodes, ProofOfStake, 4 years old, Android! - page 11. (Read 116929 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Party moved to slack then? Messaging app overload  Shocked

Messaging app overload?

Too many messaging apps, slack the worst. More scammers than other apps too.

Downloading the blockchain taking sooooooo looooooong does anyone know any nodes for faster blockchain download? Thanks
Activity: 145
Merit: 8

Messaging app overload?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
  • Dev last online January 8th

• Windows Defender indicates a Severe Alert Level with a Win32/Bitrep.A Trojan in the exclusivecoin-qt.exe download, application is sent to quarantine and is removed before blockchain syncs. Subsequent attempt to load program result in Windows 10 deleting program.

• Cant get funds out of wallet because Windows dont load it up

Hilarious

Yeah da'fuq is going on?

When no virus threat?

When subsequent Moon?
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
  • Dev last online January 8th

• Windows Defender indicates a Severe Alert Level with a Win32/Bitrep.A Trojan in the exclusivecoin-qt.exe download, application is sent to quarantine and is removed before blockchain syncs. Subsequent attempt to load program result in Windows 10 deleting program.

• Cant get funds out of wallet because Windows dont load it up

Hilarious
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Coin that values privacy...
And can't update own site certificate on time.
Valid to: 02-Mar-2018

I forgot to automate signing the certificate... Its been fixed...
Activity: 1
Coin that values privacy...
And can't update own site certificate on time.
Valid to: 02-Mar-2018

Activity: 7
Regret selling at 11K sats a while back, hoping to buy back at low price... but now it has risen to around 14K sats!  Cry
Activity: 172
Somebody launched several more masternodes. And this coin seems to be favorite for speculators playing  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
OK, thanks. Do you know what is the minimum EXCL to have in order for it to be able to stake.
The only way we can stake coins is to collect 5000 excel and launch a Master Node.

Nope, you can leave coins in your wallet and let it stake, you will get rewards even with 1000 coins in your wallet
proof?

Proof? Im staking them. try your self
Inform, please, what do you get per day?

Oh ok, i have about 2500 coins staking and i get about 2 coins avg daily, sometimes more sometimes less.
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
OK, thanks. Do you know what is the minimum EXCL to have in order for it to be able to stake.
The only way we can stake coins is to collect 5000 excel and launch a Master Node.

Nope, you can leave coins in your wallet and let it stake, you will get rewards even with 1000 coins in your wallet
proof?

Inform, please, what do you get per day?

proof?

proof?

Activity: 70
should I invest in Excl , whats going on with Excl. it has little supply but stuck at $1
Excl PoS is a good idea to multiply your money. I do believe Excel go back to 3-4$ per coin.
Activity: 70
should I invest in Excl , whats going on with Excl. it has little supply but stuck at $1
Activity: 237
OK so the team has to be out and done after today right ? 21 mill in volume on a 6 mill dollar market cap coin and it's up 7.8 % without btc's gain ? Seriously lmfao , all that work someone put into trying to bring it up and couldn't even get it to 2$ ? How does that make any sense ? They still had to pay commission even if buying and selling to themselves..... omfg is all I can say about excl & thanks for the trade
Pages:
Jump to: