Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin EXCL 2.0 - MasterNodes, ProofOfStake, 4 years old, Android! - page 13. (Read 116929 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
This coin seems to be way undervaluated but pretty stable at 18k-24k sats. I'm waiting for a 10x increase this year.  Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
i bought 27000 excl at 2015 from bittrex than never logged in ,

now my wallet at bittrex is blank i sent their support a mail and waiting for a reply

now i read here  there was a swap which i didn't join ,is there any way i can claim these coins? they are worth more than 5 btc now

Mine were swapped automatically and reduced to 10% of the original bag... from 10k EXCL to 1k EXCL :S

What's going on with this bad boy? Saw a lovely coffee with EXCL on it but no news to read with my coffee?

Thank you , so i might get %10 if bittrex replys my supp ticket ,its a lot better than nothing Smiley was your funds also on bittrex?
Activity: 2
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Wow Excl getting poloniex listing Smiley Check out Twitter for latest updatrs, every coin uses Twitter... 😉
Just bought a tranche Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

now my wallet at bittrex is blank i sent their support a mail and waiting for a reply

now i read here  there was a swap which i didn't join ,is there any way i can claim these coins? they are worth more than 5 btc now

Mine were swapped automatically and reduced to 10% of the original bag... from 10k EXCL to 1k EXCL :S

What's going on with this bad boy? Saw a lovely coffee with EXCL on it but no news to read with my coffee?
Activity: 76

Activity: 195
EXCL Coin Official Developer
-- FOR USERS AWAITING NEWS --

Since the forum is often hacked/has vulnerabilities please follow us on twitter for latest updates https://twitter.com/exclusivecoin or just or Slack/Discord from http://exclusivecoin.pw
Activity: 258
Threat dead?

I dunno if something is cooking in the background, they reply now and then on discord/slack but here not much activity

Hmm...
Maby they dont care annymore 🤔
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Threat dead?

I dunno if something is cooking in the background, they reply now and then on discord/slack but here not much activity
Activity: 258
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
and they do not read bitcointalks? lol Smiley

But I am also interested on roadmap and answer what are plans on mass adoption of coin
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
If only excl team will show roadmap, then I`m going to set up my own MN, till this announcement I do nothing... Is excl still alive??

They active on twitter.
Activity: 36
Hi guys! I've yet to read all the information about your project but it seems interesting. Glad to be here!
Activity: 1
If only excl team will show roadmap, then I`m going to set up my own MN, till this announcement I do nothing... Is excl still alive??
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Activity: 172
EXCL release v1210 RC triggers MSE as Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A
Activity: 237
Not telling anyone how to trade , but there is no good reason to sell EXCL for less satoshie than you bought it  for... you might be up in cash value but if that's how you're playing it you should just leave your funds in bitcoin & stay out of altcoins ... this is one of the LOWEST In COIN COUNT cryptos in the 5-10 million $ market cap range & it is well owned in the 40,000+ satoshie range ... you will be buying back at over 100,000 when it starts moving
Activity: 172
Guys, can you tell me about masternoding and staking? Masternode earns 5-6 coins/day. Staking 5000 coins produces 4-8 coins/day. It is the same in average. I assume coins locked in masternode can not stake, right?
What's the possibility of adding something like shadowcase tech to exclusive coin ? I read on a dash post someone who believed that was a missing part of DASH.. do our devs have the capabilities of doing something like this to the coin ? If we could step it up a little " the anonymity " and offer something dash does not have we could draw a BIT of attention & possibly get some dash investors looking this way
143 masternodes has counted for today. Let's hold, buy and set up your masternode if you have enough coins for the purpose.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/excl
now 145 masternodes
It doesn't make sense. The problem is whether the project will be really developed by developers or not? And if yes, are there ideas for the project good enough to keep it on track?

Agreed , clearly something is cooking ... as a solid clone of DASH,  the first if I'm not mistaken but I could be wrong,  we are in a great position . Dark send and a uninflated price makes this a very useful coin on its own , we are in the right place on Korean exchanges,  enough nodes started at a very low price insure they will stay in operation  and just enjoy daily dividends , I know I will Smiley but I would love to hear more ideas ... I think devs waiting to make announcement & I hope it come soon
We need at least one masternode to change the opinion of community about Exclusvie coin.
http://mnrank.com/

Elaborate , what are you thinking here ? Pls share and what do you suggest running it on ?
Pages:
Jump to: