Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin EXCL 2.0 - MasterNodes, ProofOfStake, 4 years old, Android! - page 14. (Read 116929 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
143 masternodes has counted for today. Let's hold, buy and set up your masternode if you have enough coins for the purpose.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/excl
now 145 masternodes
It doesn't make sense. The problem is whether the project will be really developed by developers or not? And if yes, are there ideas for the project good enough to keep it on track?

Agreed , clearly something is cooking ... as a solid clone of DASH,  the first if I'm not mistaken but I could be wrong,  we are in a great position . Dark send and a uninflated price makes this a very useful coin on its own , we are in the right place on Korean exchanges,  enough nodes started at a very low price insure they will stay in operation  and just enjoy daily dividends , I know I will Smiley but I would love to hear more ideas ... I think devs waiting to make announcement & I hope it come soon
We need at least one masternode to change the opinion of community about Exclusvie coin.
http://mnrank.com/
Activity: 237
143 masternodes has counted for today. Let's hold, buy and set up your masternode if you have enough coins for the purpose.
now 145 masternodes
It doesn't make sense. The problem is whether the project will be really developed by developers or not? And if yes, are there ideas for the project good enough to keep it on track?

Agreed , clearly something is cooking ... as a solid clone of DASH,  the first if I'm not mistaken but I could be wrong,  we are in a great position . Dark send and a uninflated price makes this a very useful coin on its own , we are in the right place on Korean exchanges,  enough nodes started at a very low price insure they will stay in operation  and just enjoy daily dividends , I know I will Smiley but I would love to hear more ideas ... I think devs waiting to make announcement & I hope it come soon
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
now 145 masternodes
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
EXCL do you want to start the coin again? So this is an opportunity to bring huge profits to investors. Hope that the developers can increase investment, bring it better development, look forward to a substantial increase!

Mn rank and the link to rank site on page 38 of this thread both say 104 http://mnrank.com/ ? ? What's up with that ? I see 143 on masternode pro also , that's a big discrepancy..... I suggest if anyone has been considering investing in a node they do not wait to long because as I have pointed out in previous posts , we have about half the coin count as DASH " our big brother " but we demand 5x the coins for collateral or about 6,000$ . at the moment quite affordable compared to DASH node at $775,000
I now have enough coins to start a node of my own ,  with new rules at bittrex I am confident the bizarre pumps and retreats to new lows afterward are over for good , I also believe the highest volume we have ever seen a few days ago was the manipulators exiting this coin for good ... I have contacted a few people on this thread and like my public inquires have received no responces,  so as I figure out how to set this up I will share what I learn to make it a bit more easy for others , suggestions on what kind of hardware I should obtain to run a node would be appreciated along with any other thoughts
104 active nodes about 12% of coins locked in master nodes , up from 97 nodes 2 days ago ... ROI 41% or 39.5 EXCL weekly .... % of coins may be off " not sure because not clear on exact coin count " could only be less not more
exclusivecoin is too long name, rebrand it in "exclusive" only

Crickets

How about getting Coin market cap to update exchanges ? If that is the only progress being made here , being added to exchanges at least let people know....  what's the point of this coin again lol clone DASH  & keep it at 1$ ? Maybe there should be a bounty to get answers out of the development team Smiley
Activity: 406
Satoshi. Team coin is very low in price on ed, did anybody know another exchange where the Price is better?
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
exclusivecoin is too long name, rebrand it in "exclusive" only
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Does anyone here knows the collateral of coins needed for a masternode? It seems like a good coin to buy and hold long term. I may buy some.

5000 coins
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Does anyone here knows the collateral of coins needed for a masternode? It seems like a good coin to buy and hold long term. I may buy some.
Activity: 238
2018---$100---easy ...

Can you evaluate why you think it will get this high in 2018? I just learned about this project and checked on coinmarketcap and its currently traded at around $1.50 (good gains in the last days though). What would be the reason that drives it to $100?

This is cypto world we are anything can happen who knows the dev might be cooking some things that will escalate the price to that but anything aside like you said i don't see it moving beyond $1.50 except if pumped.

True, in crypto anything is possible and nobody can predict the markets, I've been proven wrong many times already. The devs might have something big incoming for 2018 and if there is big news and hype created, there can be such a huge price rise. Lets see what next year brings!
Activity: 14
Nice who knows something about this new exchange we are on?

Korean exchange :  upbit.com

https://upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-EXCL

To Dev : coinmarketcap needs an update on this.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
2018---$100---easy ...

Can you evaluate why you think it will get this high in 2018? I just learned about this project and checked on coinmarketcap and its currently traded at around $1.50 (good gains in the last days though). What would be the reason that drives it to $100?

This is cypto world we are anything can happen who knows the dev might be cooking some things that will escalate the price to that but anything aside like you said i don't see it moving beyond $1.50 except if pumped.
Activity: 238
2018---$100---easy ...

Nice who knows something about this new exchange we are on?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 179
I can't find any pool alive to mine EXCL
Help me
I delivered from the wallet  to bittrex some excl, unfortuntely  ownmy transaction hasn't been confirmed so what can i actually do?  will changeless scam me off my by the way or am i going to get my excl into my wallet if this experiences? i am  newbie somebody help!a,

Can I call BS on this ?  Provide TX  ID and maybe someone can help you
Pages:
Jump to: