Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin EXCL 2.0 - MasterNodes, ProofOfStake, 4 years old, Android! - page 27. (Read 116929 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
you can use  {img width=250} to resize images for viewing. with [] though

quote this to see how i shrunk the img below
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

► please download and share also the original "white" infosheet
► layout with its real size (768x1024) and latest updates here:
https://workupload.com/file/bvgHJvg

Just upload the files here. ZIP is extra work.
Activity: 195
EXCL Coin Official Developer
OP updated with our new graphic design. Please share it on twitter and on your blogs or posts.
Retweet please https://twitter.com/exclusivecoin/status/857018554016817152

Activity: 642
Merit: 292
Anywhere I can find recent updates/roadmap? Is there actual development going on, the website looks a little sketchy. What is the Exclusive Outlet?

best if you join Slack channel. The Official EXCL info sheet was introduced there today, and dev will announce really promising news shortly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i love this project and their system masternode
wait and see
the price will pump,pump and pump...
Activity: 195
EXCL Coin Official Developer
NEW CODE!! UPDATE NODES PLEASE

1.2 https://github.com/exclfork/ExclusiveCoin

bump version: 1.2.0
    Fix for TX relay issues
    Change vNodes.empty() to vNodes.size() < 3
    wallet: fix boost::get usage with boost 1.58
    bump protocol version: 61404

OSX/Windows binarie coming within 24h
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
is this the least expensive POS masternode coin?  i read 5000 coins, which i think is like 0.75BTC or something.  is that true?

yeah it is one of the cheapest ones. There or some other ones that do cost less. However the masternode rewards is 0.5 where as other coins will either give 1 or more. So lets say you buy 2 masternodes then it is actually a bit more expensive. One masternode ranges from 850 to 935 us dollar atm
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Can someone give me information on the masternodes: how many currently exist, what the average reward per day/month is? thanks

a few days ago 68 masternodes were running.
~1440 blocks/day
0.5 EXCL/block masternode reward
divided by 68 > ~10 EXCL/day

Thank you for the info!

Anywhere I can find recent updates/roadmap? Is there actual development going on, the website looks a little sketchy. What is the Exclusive Outlet?
Activity: 68
is this the least expensive POS masternode coin?  i read 5000 coins, which i think is like 0.75BTC or something.  is that true?
Activity: 21
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me with this.

I have 5000 coins in my wallet but when i unlock them for staking it says; not staking because you don't have mature coins.

the 5000 coins i have got 5106 confirmations and i have received masternode payments so what could be the problem?

is it so that you can stake and run a masternode at the same time??

Activity: 25
Guys, in your honest opinions, is it worth holding this coin. What is the road-map for this coin to get me excited about it? Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
Can someone give me information on the masternodes: how many currently exist, what the average reward per day/month is? thanks

a few days ago 68 masternodes were running.
~1440 blocks/day
0.5 EXCL/block masternode reward
divided by 68 > ~10 EXCL/day
Activity: 12
Thank you bumbacoin, I will try it Smiley.
Activity: 66
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Activity: 12
Hello,
I have a problem with the masternoeds. I founded 2 MN and I started them, they are working. Status is "Masternode is Running", 0.5 EXCL are comming. But about per hour is change status "Not in the Masternode list" and it stops working. I must unlock the wallet and starts MN again.
Can you tell me why it's falling?

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: