Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin EXCL 2.0 - MasterNodes, ProofOfStake, 4 years old, Android! - page 25. (Read 116929 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
EXCL Coin Official Developer
UPDATE

1. We have full roadmap now, will be released within 48 hours.
2. The MasterNode bug happening on Windows, we found the solution, new binaries should be released within a week.
In spare time try to put in conf this: genproclimit=-1
3. For latest news and updates follow and RT us in Twitter, forum comes second.
Also worth joining slack, since it has big community there now.

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
are you sliff2000 at channel?
If not -> dev and two others are try to find a solution for this curious VPN thing also right now.
no I'm not.. thanks I'll check out the channel
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
are you sliff2000 at channel?
If not -> dev and two others are try to find a solution for this curious VPN thing also right now.
I would.. If I didn't get stuck again

"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in!"
fine, would you share your solution to others with such a intention?

apart from that: very cool EXCL news upcoming - stay on the air! Cool
https://twitter.com/CrypTomcat/status/862057606277472257
finally managed to set it up on linux .. exhausting
is there a guide to setup your exc masternode on VPS? From the guides I've seen, you need to create wallet for that hosting server. and how safe is it? Can I keep my coins in cold storage and still run masternode?

Use the bumble guide listed above. I have my masternode on a VPS with no problems just make sure you use a passphrase and unlock just for staking. Always keep a backup of the wallet on your computer as well.

This guide doesn't look like instructions for remote masternode on VPS. I found very good guide how to install remote masternode on Linux for TX. and wallet installation which uses these commands

apt-get update y
 apt-get update -y
 apt-get upgrade -y
 apt-get dist-upgrade -y
 apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libboost-all-dev libdb5.1 libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev libtool                                                                                                                                                   
 apt-get install git ntp make g++ gcc autoconf cpp ngrep iftop sysstat autotools-dev pkg-config                                                                                                                                                           
 sudo apt-get install libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev                                                                                                                                                         
 git clone  https://github.com/transferdev/Transfercoin.git
cd Transfercoin/src
sudo apt-get remove qt3-dev-tools libqt3-mt-dev
sudo apt-get install libqt4-dev libminiupnpc-dev
apt-get install libmpc-dev
sudo make -f makefile.unix # Headless transfer
strip transferd
sudo cp transferd /usr/local/bin
nohup ./transferd &
./transferd stop

Now if someone could tell me how to change them according to exclusive, it would be really helpful
forzendiablo, thanxx!

Asimmo, you'll get current infos at EXCL Slack channel, #masternodes there.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Guys, where can i find masternode yield structure, rates and e.t.c..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
the next EXCL promo graphics is ready - share it at any crypto-related pages, blogs, Twitter, Facebook etc.
All holders who recognize that all this work, time and commitment will not drop down by itself from blue sky,
can support me with a few EXCL > ELw4yZi7LS4ZT33FW9kFzpVbyoZFoAmpe9 < Thanxx a lot.

this looks amazing to me !
good job
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
is there a guide to setup your exc masternode on VPS? From the guides I've seen, you need to create wallet for that hosting server. and how safe is it? Can I keep my coins in cold storage and still run masternode?

Use the bumble guide listed above. I have my masternode on a VPS with no problems just make sure you use a passphrase and unlock just for staking. Always keep a backup of the wallet on your computer as well.
the next EXCL promo graphics is ready - share it at any crypto-related pages, blogs, Twitter, Facebook etc.
All holders who recognize that all this work, time and commitment will not drop down by itself from blue sky,
can support me with a few EXCL > ELw4yZi7LS4ZT33FW9kFzpVbyoZFoAmpe9 < Thanxx a lot.

Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
Guys, please note it just takes 20 BTC to double the current price @Bittrex.

Which means you don't need much BTC to pump this coin.

With 80 BTC you can pump it to 400K Sat which means current price x33!!!

So IF the big whales notice this coin. It might go sky high  Shocked
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
i don't find excl in bittrex, normal??

SORRY, it's notify maintenance

Hey,

If you are willing you can buy some Exclusive Coin at https://www.coinexchange.io/market/EXCL/BTC

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Is it possible to run multiple masternodes on same ip??

try following this
http://bumbacoin.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/how-to-setup-exclusive-coin-master-node.html

you need details for each unique masternode in yr masternode.conf
then you will use start-many
Thank you, i know how to set them up, just wanted to know if it is possible, you cant with some coins.

i've never tried running multiple instances of excl.

i assume you know to use individual datadirectories for each instance,
also unique ports.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
new "DASH ↔ PIVX ↔ EXCL masternodes" comparison chart
please share, re-upload or tweet!

good comparison. very helpful, thanks a lot
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

try following this
http://bumbacoin.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/how-to-setup-exclusive-coin-master-node.html

Thank you, i know how to set them up, just wanted to know if it is possible, you cant with some coins.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

try following this

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: