Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin EXCL 2.0 - MasterNodes, ProofOfStake, 4 years old, Android! - page 29. (Read 116929 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Have you guys heard of small thing called Easter Holiday Huh Smiley

If you want to sell - im sure there are people ready to buy, myself in there. So go for it!

Anyways do not let FUDDERs let price go down so they can buy cheaper - possibly some of them know whats coming from exchange owners or so...

Happy Easter everybody. News are coming as planned.

https://twitter.com/exclusivecoin is the source for fastest 0sec info on EXCL.

Here is place for bigger updates. I will not waste time killing all FUD from people trying to buy in cheap.

where did you spend easter in a little cottage without electricity in siberia?

multiple people pmd you. atleast make a decent official statement + a small roadmap, people have lost their trust completely in this coin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thank you Bumba coin for helping users

I've successfully downloaded the Excl wallet onto my mac computer and placed my coins in it. I've unlocked it for staking but wallet continues to go offline and not stake. Anybody know why this happens or how to fix this?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
EXCL Coin Official Developer
@all new interested people who want to join Slack channel:

the Slack inviting link of thread's page 1 is outdated.
If you want to join Slack channel, please use this invite link.

It is valid for up to 500 new members and until May 15th.

Can you setup perm invite on herokuapp like other coins do? I will edit this later in OP and put on twitter.
Activity: 195
EXCL Coin Official Developer
Have you guys heard of small thing called Easter Holiday Huh Smiley

If you want to sell - im sure there are people ready to buy, myself in there. So go for it!

Anyways do not let FUDDERs let price go down so they can buy cheaper - possibly some of them know whats coming from exchange owners or so...

Happy Easter everybody. News are coming as planned.

https://twitter.com/exclusivecoin is the source for fastest 0sec info on EXCL.

Here is place for bigger updates. I will not waste time killing all FUD from people trying to buy in cheap.

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
All the fud is ridiculous. This coin is a Dash clone like PIVX but with 10% of the coins in circulation that PIVX has. It has serious potential.

Activity: 642
Merit: 292
Pointless scaremongering, nothing more right now.
The dev is offline just three days.
Many people bought at 0.5-2, so what? If others buy into late peaks, then it's not the fault of this coin.
So just stop your repeated brainless bashing here.
Activity: 642
Merit: 292
@all new interested people who want to join Slack channel, please use this auto-invite link.
Activity: 23
Cheesy you guys are hilarious, far too emotional. The Dev is working on the coin and website for years. This is only getting started, relax

lol about the emotional thing!  Cheesy

And the coin might take some time to have it in a tiptop condition, however you could have a topnotch front-end website up and running in less than 10 days.  
Activity: 28
 Cheesy you guys are hilarious, far too emotional. The Dev is working on the coin and website for years. This is only getting started, relax
Activity: 16
Hello bag holders, how are you doing today? Smiley

Today is a good day to fill all my bags...
Where is the dev?, and when will we get the updates?

I'm getting worried!
How long it take transaction confirmation?
Is it faster than Pivx?
I invested in this project , sold my bags with profit as the network is buggy and confirmations take time .
It is better to invest in other masternode coins

sadly yes , this dev needs to make a move or its gone
Activity: 182
Trader*Investor
I invested in this project , sold my bags with profit as the network is buggy and confirmations take time .
It is better to invest in other masternode coins
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
either this dev is getting off his lazy butt or this coin will die! wth is wrong ?
Activity: 4
Hello guys, can someone tell my what happend when i sent coins for masternode - i can't take them back? How and how much profit i can take from masternode?
I can't find info, please share link or invite to slack channel.
Thank you.

they're always your coins, as long as you don't touch them where they are you can run a masternode,
whenever you want you can sell them or whatever.

for each block there is a PoS reward AND masternode reward of 0.5 EXCL each.

how much you will receive depends on how many master nodes there are (and how many you run) - if there are 50 master nodes, then you might receive the average of 0.5 EXCL every 50 blocks.
or at 1440 blocks per day you might get 1/50 = 14.4 EXCL per day.

thank you so much!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Hello guys, can someone tell my what happend when i sent coins for masternode - i can't take them back? How and how much profit i can take from masternode?
I can't find info, please share link or invite to slack channel.
Thank you.

they're always your coins, as long as you don't touch them where they are you can run a masternode,
whenever you want you can sell them or whatever.

for each block there is a PoS reward AND masternode reward of 0.5 EXCL each.

how much you will receive depends on how many master nodes there are (and how many you run) - if there are 50 master nodes, then you might receive the average of 0.5 EXCL every 50 blocks.
or at 1440 blocks per day you might get 1/50 = 14.4 EXCL per day.

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hi all, can someone explain how much excl it cost to set up a masternode? And also how dO i go about setting one up?

http://bumbacoin.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/how-to-setup-exclusive-coin-master-node.html

also if your wallet is slow syncing when you first download it add the bootstrap file to your data folder (on windows the data folder is in appdata/roaming/exclusivecoin) download bootstrap.dat
Activity: 14
oops... didn´t know that these invite links can expire... Ôô
You can PN me your email, then I can invite you over the channel.

https://github.com/outsideris/slack-invite-automation
Pages:
Jump to: