Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin EXCL 2.0 - MasterNodes, ProofOfStake, 4 years old, Android! - page 47. (Read 116929 times)

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
I can't get my wallet to connect to the network. I literally copied and pasted the .conf file that is given, but that hasn't worked. Are there any other suggestions on how to get this to work?

It will eventually sync up, I had this problem on PC and I was also running the Mac wallet. When I turned off the Mac Wallet the PC started to download. Go into network and see if there are any green bars. Check your Software Firewall settings for the wallet and allow them. Port 23230 and 23231 I think should be allowed on a hardware firewall too.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I can't get my wallet to connect to the network. I literally copied and pasted the .conf file that is given, but that hasn't worked. Are there any other suggestions on how to get this to work?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
here's a new node list

Code:
addnode=95.85.19.131
addnode=96.44.156.214
addnode=85.175.216.200
addnode=77.251.168.181
addnode=107.170.120.23
addnode=45.63.121.144
addnode=95.85.19.131
addnode=95.85.19.131
addnode=82.46.79.119
addnode=85.175.216.200
addnode=95.85.19.131
addnode=95.85.19.131
addnode=91.158.109.188
addnode=180.216.177.64
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i expect 3000 satoshi to be passed soon, EXCL is really good now
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Moving forward.  Smiley

EXCL is now on the path to success after new lease of life.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
EXCL Coin Official Developer
New exchange

Worth noticing - its new not just for EXCL but its a totally new site.
So stay aware when depositing big amounts.

https://crypto-trade.net/

You are on old chain of old EXCL coin. Old EXCL coin is dead now.
This is new so this wallet will not work

My wallet was blocked syncing on 31 Aug 2016 and now its 7th of sept. its few days.. YOU CAN RECOVER FOR ME BECAUSE YOU ARE DEVELOPER... UNLOCK BLOCK for OLD COINS HOLDER
You dont understand it.
I have nothing to do with you syncing old wallet. I have no access to old network, nor even old github.

There was 6 months notice about new EXCL incoming and it was changed 3 months ago. On email/twitter/forums.
Atomic-Trade changed to Banx, deleted all EXCL, changed to Cryptomic and now is closed.

I DO NOT control old network, users control it and users dont use it anymore. Old EXCL coin/chain is dead. Compare wallets - this is not the same chain/coin or even algo.

You can PM me with proofs that you have tho, and we can look at them but you are 3 months late and actually notice was over 6 months.

Kindly, compensate me, kindly, tell me do i proof. send you wallet containing old coin displaying dead transaction with complete TrxIDs and information Or you say what to do i used old wallet in new EXCL block chain and just did deposit a small amount of ExclusiveCoin's new block chain into the same wallet.

You are right i am 3 months late but do something, i will be very thankful to you, i do not when old block chain was announced for dead i am active trader on Bittrex but it would be kindness of you. if you want direct link with me so personal email is [email protected]. That  was i seemed great investment on EXCL Coin. I can send you this wallet for poof.

again thanking to you ExclusiveCoin Developers Team. i hope for your +ve response.

I will think of something and and send you PM with instructions.
Cant guarantee anything at this point though.

My wallet was blocked syncing on 31 Aug 2016 and now its 7th of sept. its few days.. YOU CAN RECOVER FOR ME BECAUSE YOU ARE DEVELOPER... UNLOCK BLOCK for OLD COINS HOLDER
You dont understand it.
I have nothing to do with you syncing old wallet. I have no access to old network, nor even old github.

There was 6 months notice about new EXCL incoming and it was changed 3 months ago. On email/twitter/forums.
Atomic-Trade changed to Banx, deleted all EXCL, changed to Cryptomic and now is closed.

I DO NOT control old network, users control it and users dont use it anymore. Old EXCL coin/chain is dead. Compare wallets - this is not the same chain/coin or even algo.

You can PM me with proofs that you have tho, and we can look at them but you are 3 months late and actually notice was over 6 months.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Block explorer is synced with the new chain: http://cryptobe.com/chain/ExclusiveCoin

why doesn't this have the "burn" subtracted from the outstanding total?

"Old" EXCL:

Total supply: ~60,000,000 (60MM)
[60000000 - 23474339.7208 [burned] = 36525660 actual total numer of coins in circulation]

[source:

36525660 / 10 = 3652566 and this is block one.

So there was no need to create 60 mil to burnd them, we went right away for number from original existance

Hello!
   How to recover Old Exclusive Coin Balance, I have used all ways to recover but useless. -rescan -reindex , changed blk....dat file used other ways but useless!

Anybody know how to recover old balance?

Kindly, solve this new Exclusive Coin wallet issue.

Thanks
legendary
WHere is this being traded, bittrex?  Anywhere else?

Bittrex. But I think small exchanges can list it as well.
legendary
this is best coin that i have followed since launch and im really happy it is alive again

buy it people and HODL!

And HODL  Cheesy   I can tell you little secret that my buy order is placed at $ 0.003  Roll Eyes

Exclusive okey, holding  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
WHere is this being traded, bittrex?  Anywhere else?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Finally the market woke up and realized the under valuation. Nice buy side support now. Should be going up here on out... PoS Products for sale at 51% of retail will be exclusive and explosive growth!

More people want to buy, than want to sell:

yes dev it is really moving up waiting for a good timing to buy didn't realize that it will go up that quick watching this thread before and went back now i'm too late it's really jumping up can't think to be a fomo now so better to read the line properly. good luck dev.
Finally the market woke up and realized the under valuation. Nice buy side support now. Should be going up here on out... PoS Products for sale at 51% of retail will be exclusive and explosive growth!

More people want to buy, than want to sell:

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
this is best coin that i have followed since launch and im really happy it is alive again

buy it people and HODL!
I checked they are with GAWminer. Previously I had bought some virtual hardware for mining with Zenminer. But Got total loss even site goes down.

There was "ebay style market" in 2014 where you could buy/sell things with escrow for EXCL and there was Gridseed, Gawminer, Hotels and more to buy there. You could even sell your shoes if you wanted Wink
The coin of GAW is XPY - its still trading on exchanges - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XPY

If anybody wants to sell their goods for EXCL try SELL section on forum here and look for some escrow. I will link your sales thread here too.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
I checked they are with GAWminer. Previously I had bought some virtual hardware for mining with Zenminer. But Got total loss even site goes down.
Pages:
Jump to: