Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers - page 23. (Read 52994 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Why would anyone even use such tokens? It's a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium on the platform for example.
Most people don't even know what bitcoin is! It will take years before regular people will trust things like this, and when it comes to houses, people are very careful.
I think it's not bitcoin problem, people just a bit scared of the Blockchain technology itself.
Blockchain technology combined with smart contracts will be the core engine for the industry. The blockchain provides a mechanism for securing and transferring funds and supporting the complex multi-party agreements that drive those fund transfers through the use of smart contracts. So this technology is safe to use, I guarantee it.
Activity: 70
Why would anyone even use such tokens? It's a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium on the platform for example.
Most people don't even know what bitcoin is! It will take years before regular people will trust things like this, and when it comes to houses, people are very careful.
I think it's not bitcoin problem, people just a bit scared of the Blockchain technology itself.
Activity: 126
On which markets do you want to operate and what plans do you have for future? Didn't find anything useful about it.

I think free tokens will be available for platform users only.

Sure, it will be useless if there will be a free airdrop for everyone.
Activity: 98
On which markets do you want to operate and what plans do you have for future? Didn't find anything useful about it.

I think free tokens will be available for platform users only.
Activity: 140
Do I understand this right, you are planning a free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your platform?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

By the blockchain technology, it's a good way to guarantee safe and secure payments but the main question is if people will use it. I am a bit unsure about it.
Activity: 112
So, is the project going to sell their services in own cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.
Activity: 308
 Hello team, what about expansion? I want to see you project all around the globe.
Activity: 266
You have hard cap in about $50m, but eth is volatile like crazy right now. Do you have fixed hard cap in usd or xnt?
Is it me, or this project is heavily linked on the assumption that people will use their own crypto? I am not totally sure that their token will be used for day to day payments rather than for stocking value.
Hello, I wonder do your bot is ready to use or it's in some kind of alpha or beta stage?

It's not listed here, but I think that their bot is ready.
 Hello, I wonder do your bot is ready to use or it's in some kind of alpha or beta stage?
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello, I am also interested in this issue: What would be the price of token after ICO? Maybe the price will be really very high! I hope so that'd be just what I needed. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Here's a quick demo of our exchange bot, showing how it will work when released.

If you want to see for yourself, it's available at https://t.me/exenium_demo_bot

#exenium #exchange #tradeplatform

Watch video now: https://youtu.be/8zvd6yNFh1I

Very rarely there is a project that provides video tutorials purchase token, hopefully this project can succeed and compete with other projects
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
Here's a quick demo of our exchange bot, showing how it will work when released.

If you want to see for yourself, it's available at https://t.me/exenium_demo_bot

#exenium #exchange #tradeplatform

Watch video now: https://youtu.be/8zvd6yNFh1I

Activity: 4
Hi,
what exchanges will be connected to your chat-bot? Is there an additional commission, because it turns out that you act as an intermediary between the client and the stock exchange?

Hello. Exenium is already an exchange. Our chat-bot is not linked to any exchange you know. We have our core, audience, fees etc. Additionally we provide our ICO Module for ICO projects.

Just check it by yourselves:
ICO module / invest in Exenium: nium Exchange (beta version):[/b] [url=https[Suspicious link removed]nium_beta_bot
Through the reasonable layout of the website, I feel a project team that is trying to develop. You have sold so many COINS and look forward to further sales.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Pages:
Jump to: