Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers - page 27. (Read 52994 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 3
I joined the signature campaign but I can not install an avatar because its size is too big, please fix it and then I will use it, success for this project.
That avatar is too wide or tall. The limit is 120px width by 80px height

Thank you for reporting it! It is now fixed.

Sounds like a great project, but will you start airdrop?

We have a 1 XNT welcome bonus for registering, but no airdrops.

How long will ICO last? Heard you have some bonuses.

It will last until March 25. Yes we have bonuses, right now it's 75% for Ethereum week. You can find a full list on the first post or the site.

Hi team, do you have Slack? I want to ask you some questions.

We have Telegram where all team members are active, https://t.me/exenium_chat

Several questions:

1) Do we really need the token? why can't we pay for services of an exchange in fiat or other crypto? Liquidity of a token is gonna be linked to liquidity of an exchange.

2) The exchange is centralized (runs on messengers). The cryptocommunity is aiming at decentralization.

3) How are you going to make people trust this exchange?

4) How Know-Your-Customer/Anti-Money-Launderin policies are going to be implemented?

P.S. Correct spelling errors on your website!

1) It is possible to pay with other coins or fiat money, but paying with XNT is simply more advantageous due to the discount, especially for things like listing fees.

2) We believe there is enough demand and room for both types of exchanges. Our solution is unique, and it improves on many shortfalls of traditional exchanges such as ease of use, performance and security, and customer support.

3) In terms of security, we use all the standard security approaches with hot and cold wallets, our exchange core is completely hidden by the Telegram servers (so an attacker would need to hack it first), and overall we place a lot of focus on this aspect. We are planning on releasing a more detailed explanation of our architecture, within reason, so as to not reveal too many details and make us too exposed. In terms of trusting us as an exchange and team, we are all real, known people. We have several partnerships lined up, which gives even more credibility. Obviously the best thing would be a solid track record, but everyone has to start from somewhere, and we think our starting point is quite good.

4) It will be implemented through a dedicated verification page with operators, and later AI verifications. It is of course our highest priority after the actual launch of the exchange.

Will be great when bounty program goes live to raise awareness further! Very excited about this!

It is already live, https://medium.com/@exeniumexchange/exenium-bounty-campaign-2e59d46116b6

Hey developers, what plans do you have over the next few months? When will we have fully working product?

In our white paper, you will find a detailed roadmap: https://exenium.io/upload/iblock/9bc/Exenium-Whitepaper-Eng.pdf
The exchange will be operational at the end of March, before the end of the ITO.
Each Exenium Token spent by a user will be removed from circulation, i.e. “burned”. Paying with tokens within the system will be advantageous, since the user will receive an additional 10% value to the exchange rate at that moment.

If those tokens are regularly burned, can that processed be compared to a buyback program or what is it most similar to?

Well, in a sense it could be defined as a buy back, but it's not a programmed event. It's intended as a way of providing a deflation mechanism.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Each Exenium Token spent by a user will be removed from circulation, i.e. “burned”. Paying with tokens within the system will be advantageous, since the user will receive an additional 10% value to the exchange rate at that moment.

If those tokens are regularly burned, can that processed be compared to a buyback program or what is it most similar to?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think it's a good project, is there a bounty link just in medium, good luck for your project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
Very interesting idea! I think that this is now very actual. I bought tokens for 0.2 ether. I think that the project will be successful. Good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Exenium is going to press other ICO projects because of its liquidity and ease. I hope you will become monster-size soon!
Activity: 154
Hello, what about KYC system? Could you tell something about it.
Hey developers, what plans do you have over the next few months? When will we have fully working product?
Will be great when bounty program goes live to raise awareness further! Very excited about this!
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
I read WhitePaper Xenium.io and it is very promising,
hopefully this project is successful and can compete with other platforms.
Activity: 126
Activity: 2
Several questions:

1) Do we really need the token? why can't we pay for services of an exchange in fiat or other crypto? Liquidity of a token is gonna be linked to liquidity of an exchange.

2) The exchange is centralized (runs on messengers). The cryptocommunity is aiming at decentralization.

3) How are you going to make people trust this exchange?

4) How Know-Your-Customer/Anti-Money-Launderin policies are going to be implemented?

P.S. Correct spelling errors on your website!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I would like to join, but I first of all I need to find as much information about the project as possible. Also need to study the whitepaper, but for now the project looks reliable.
Hi team, do you have Slack? I want to ask you some questions.
Activity: 84
How long will ICO last? Heard you have some bonuses.
Activity: 308
Something easy to understand, I really like this project
Activity: 112
Sounds like a great project, but will you start airdrop?
Activity: 112
Hi, what is the minimum ticket to join the ICO?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I joined the signature campaign but I can not install an avatar because its size is too big, please fix it and then I will use it, success for this project.
That avatar is too wide or tall. The limit is 120px width by 80px height
Pages:
Jump to: