Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers - page 26. (Read 52994 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This project seems to be Interesting....

50 million market cap ICO is not too greedy.

I'll keep an eye on this one.
Hello, do you know how soon they plan to achieve it? I think it's possible in a month after the ICO start.
Activity: 126
Hello, do you have whitepaper in other languages? Would be nice if I could find whitepaper on my native.
Activity: 112
Very good project, I hope it will be easy to convert fiat currency to cryptocurrency with this bot. I like the concept in this project and hope this project will be success
Activity: 112
 I'm interested social media bounty but the forum doesn't contain any account link. How you would know which account is doing this task?
Activity: 98
This project seems to be Interesting....

50 million market cap ICO is not too greedy.

I'll keep an eye on this one.
 Hi, do you have any social media authorization in app? Like Facebook or something like that.
Activity: 84
You get my full support team! Going to buy some coins! I have no idea why this thread is empty, but the project is awesome!
 It's a great project! I want to take part in investing! Will I be rewarded if I join today?
Activity: 98
 I would like to join, but I first of all I need to find as much information about the project as possible. Also need to study the whitepaper, but for now the project looks reliable.
Invest only if you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, they are out for theirs interests. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites to investigate coins.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3

The Exenium team announces the start of the cooperation with MicroMoney. Our common goals, market vision and corporate values will allow us to synergize well and obtain mutual benefits and profits.

Additionally the Exenium team would like to thank Mr. Anton Dziatkovskii for his support and passion for new business challenges. We are certain that together we will achieve many great things, and provide unique and interesting solutions to the market.

#exenium #micromoney
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
A very interesting functioning robot. I want participate in it. How big the project developers and community see in 2-3 years? It is uncertain whether you have the strength be something global.

The bot is currently so in-demand in fact. All the companies want to automate their process of some simple actions.
There are lots of exchanges that for sure are eager to use bots as well. So this it has a big potential
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
A very interesting functioning robot. I want participate in it. How big the project developers and community see in 2-3 years? It is uncertain whether you have the strength be something global.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I joined the signature campaign but I can not install an avatar because its size is too big, please fix it and then I will use it, success for this project.
That avatar is too wide or tall. The limit is 120px width by 80px height

Thank you for reporting it! It is now fixed.

logo looks cool now. Shocked
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I think it's a good project, is there a bounty link just in medium, good luck for your project.

Yes, indeed this project a very good project, the concept on the show is also interesting. Yes, hopefully, this project can achieve the success that we all expect. success for this project.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
it is very interesting reminds me of Iota how they were selling before they hit the market after ICO

You think they can hit more than 20 mln?
Activity: 48
it is very interesting reminds me of Iota how they were selling before they hit the market after ICO
I think it's a good project, is there a bounty link just in medium, good luck for your project.

Yes, sir. https://medium.com/@exeniumexchange/exenium-bounty-campaign-2e59d46116b6

How To Get Exenium Tokens For FREE

3% to Newsletter campaign
In order to participate in Newsletter bounty campaign,
each member should go to https://goo.gl/forms/F8zW8iLHCnKfrOSb2
and go through subscription. All participants who will be receiving and
reading emails from EXENIUM are to receive 3% of the collected funds
during the Token sale.

5% for Telegram campaign
Feel free to join our Telegram channel https://t.me/exenium_chat and stay active. Bots will be excluded.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/forms/C76zF5wHi5Daguk62 and Join our Telegram https://goo.gl/o9MUCX

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Funds raised: $462 710 and 15.427 ETH
this is a very big achievement for now, even I do not understand where the investor came from, hope this is the correct achievement because I can not check ico address. Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: