Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 2. (Read 40240 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
February 20, 2018, 06:21:15 AM
What is ExchangeN Coin?
Unfortunately, at the end of January, the last hour of ExchangeN Coin hit.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-exchangen-coin.html
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 08:05:15 AM
EXN is being delisted

The original founder abandoned the project and took the keys to the smart contract with him.

Now the coin is being delisted. If you have any coins on HitBTC you need to get them off soon and move them to an external wallet.

There has been some interest in reviving the project. In order to do that the old coins would need to be removed and a new contract deployed. If you are interested in participating just send your old EXN to 0x88e380A81f44cd45e8032Fc3F3073d4f1410263D and you will receive the new EXN token.

You can also send your old EXN to 0x88e380A81f44cd45e8032Fc3F3073d4f1410263D if you just want to burn them in effigy.

Whatever your choice just be ready for the delisting.

A newbie unknown account asking people to send him there tokens , Interesting . I am sorry but who are you to ask people to send you there own tokens so you can replace it with more worthless token that will probably will not worth anything  ! . Give some info about your plan and why would anyone trust you .

Oh sorry for warning you that the coin would be delisted and all your funds would disappear. Notice my first suggestion is to move it to an external wallet. My second suggestion is for people that may want to try to get some value out of their already useless tokens. If I got enough responses, I can easily follow up on the original founder's intentions. Though if you want to be a dick and watch the money disappear that's fine too. Not a huge loss for me either way.
Again why would anyone trust newbie account like you ? Without even giving any info ! . Stop acting like stupid , Or maybe you  are ! .

So want people to give your there tokens that worth a little to scum the rest of what they got !

There tokens worth $0.02 now , So you want them to give to you to become $0.0000 .

The coin is being DELISTED. There will be no place to sell it. Don't you get that? At the beginning of February that entire market will be gone and all those buys will disappear.

Read my previous post again. I'm not associating my name with this until the community is willing to put in effort.

By the way there are not enough buys for all the tokens. If one person sold all their tokens there would be no where else to sell them. Your logic is completely flawed.

The only way this token will be worth something is if someone revives it. Which I'm trying to do and you're just being rude.

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
January 31, 2018, 07:56:20 AM
EXN is being delisted

The original founder abandoned the project and took the keys to the smart contract with him.

Now the coin is being delisted. If you have any coins on HitBTC you need to get them off soon and move them to an external wallet.

There has been some interest in reviving the project. In order to do that the old coins would need to be removed and a new contract deployed. If you are interested in participating just send your old EXN to 0x88e380A81f44cd45e8032Fc3F3073d4f1410263D and you will receive the new EXN token.

You can also send your old EXN to 0x88e380A81f44cd45e8032Fc3F3073d4f1410263D if you just want to burn them in effigy.

A newbie unknown account asking people to send him there tokens , Interesting . I am sorry but who are you to ask people to send you there own tokens so you can replace it with more worthless token that will probably will not worth anything  ! . Give some info about your plan and why would anyone trust you .

Oh sorry for warning you that the coin would be delisted and all your funds would disappear. Notice my first suggestion is to move it to an external wallet. My second suggestion is for people that may want to try to get some value out of their already useless tokens. If I got enough responses, I can easily follow up on the original founder's intentions. Though if you want to be a dick and watch the money disappear that's fine too. Not a huge loss for me either way.
Again why would anyone trust newbie account like you ? Without even giving any info ! . Stop acting like stupid , Or maybe you  are ! .

So want people to give your there tokens that worth a little to scum the rest of what they got !

There tokens worth $0.02 now , So you want them to give to you to become $0.0000 .
January 31, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
EXN is being delisted

I've gotten multiple emails about people who have lost a lot of money because of this project. I'm using a new account because I don't want to be associated with this unless the community shows that it wants to try to recover it's losses. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
January 30, 2018, 03:38:01 PM
that's a cool idea.   Grin  Grin  simply specify your own address and have yourself sent token. I'm really curious who has already sent token. but nobody will write that. that would be an embarrassment for the people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
January 30, 2018, 02:04:12 PM
EXN is being delisted

A newbie unknown account asking people to send him there tokens , Interesting . I am sorry but who are you to ask people to send you there own tokens so you can replace it with more worthless token that will probably will not worth anything  ! . Give some info about your plan and why would anyone trust you .

January 29, 2018, 07:01:12 AM
EXN is being delisted

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
January 29, 2018, 05:17:55 AM
with very little supplay and hitbtc entry I think EXN has an opportunity to experience improvement, but do not know when it will happen
What is the goal for this project in 2018?

i dont think this will ever happened. checked the site guys, its down already,
http://www.exchangen.com
and havent heard any news from the team for a long time.

Is this project still alive ?

as i have said no news, the site is down. so i guess this project is dead.

Nope. we need to spell it out for these noobs! looks like thats what they are looking for! so here it is DON'T BUY!! DON'T BUY!! DEAD PROJECT HERE!
Well, you've been warned.  Cool Just a PnD coin now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 02:56:18 AM
with very little supplay and hitbtc entry I think EXN has an opportunity to experience improvement, but do not know when it will happen

i dont think this will ever happened. checked the site guys, its down already,
http://www.exchangen.com
and havent heard any news from the team for a long time.

as i have said no news, the site is down. so i guess this project is dead.
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
January 24, 2018, 09:35:03 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
January 24, 2018, 09:21:39 PM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
January 15, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast
January 15, 2018, 04:27:15 PM
websait is down. scamm. is dead

This is known for over a month.

Who are those people, who daily trade with this shitcoin? NO webpage, no product.. no nothing, and yet, daily volume. loool
Activity: 256
January 12, 2018, 02:39:44 PM
websait is down. scamm. is dead
Activity: 204
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
January 11, 2018, 08:39:26 AM
I think that buy some tokens and hold it e.g. 1 month is not bad.
(because now is low price and supply is only 10M & if you buy e.g. 100 EXN for 5$ it is not hearthbreake if u lose it)  Shocked Roll Eyes

lol...u go ahead!  Tongue i can see ur account says 'newbie'. lmao!

Noob alert, fellas! this one's going head in where everyone's scrambling the fcuk out!!!

Hey @MXSXQX...hope u get what u're looking for in this coin, not that i'd take 2 minutes of your life to read through half this thread before u hit the buy button...lmao  Cheesy
Activity: 5
January 10, 2018, 05:04:12 AM
I think that buy some tokens and hold it e.g. 1 month is not bad.
(because now is low price and supply is only 10M & if you buy e.g. 100 EXN for 5$ it is not hearthbreake if u lose it)  Shocked Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
January 09, 2018, 11:29:46 PM
lol.. probably best not to go in on this one.
Activity: 40
January 09, 2018, 12:10:55 PM
Is it worth investing in this coin? They do not have a web site at all. What to do?))
Activity: 1
January 09, 2018, 11:38:28 AM
Yeah, what the hell is going on  Huh
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
any news  Huh huge pump wtf  Huh  

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/exchangen/
Pages:
Jump to: