Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 9. (Read 40240 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 02:07:46 PM
What does this conversation mean???

https://imgur.com/a/9K8TX

This skype is photoshoped.
It was done by gymshark.

You can ask him yourself over pm.

Good luck.

For anyone interested in discussing current EXN state and the future of EXN please join this discord

https://discord.gg/9K8pAe

The token is on the exchange already, there are still many possibilties

I fully agree here. Token have value becasue is on exchange. Smart people would move this coin forward instead cutting losses in region of 60-80%
Non of you need dev of this coin to revive and make some buck. Gymshark proved that there is still interest in this by some people.
He choose to be scammy little fucker and been exposed but what about doing all legit way and for example put website with all info back up on different domain and push this cart further?

You have hit btc and ether delta. Ask more exchanges to accept this token and new people will eventually show up.

EXN will be listed on HitBTC for 6 months until it gets removed since the project is over. Obviously it can still pump again, and I've been saying that, but I don't think anyone here is smart or wealthy enough to pull it off. You can put the website back up with the same domain, but in the end you'll be accomplishing exactly what Gymshark was trying to do yesterday since Eric and Muhammed won't install the exchange software unless they're paid 1.7 BTC. Even then, the coin will never have a utility and won't be expanded upon unless someone wants to code a new one. The double-standard is pretty hilarious. New exchanges are expensive too. CoinExchange is 2 BTC and Cryptopia is $20k last time I checked, although that one changes all the time. We did a poll in the Discord to see who would be interested in doing a fundraiser for the CoinExchange and Cryptopia listing fees before the founder dipped out and very few people were in favor of it. Remember, you're preaching to people who have lost big on EXN and probably aren't willing to put up more capital just to "maybe" save their investments.

Frankly, all the "investigating" you did yesterday did more harm than good with all things considered. Gym was trying to help people out and you opted to be a keyboard warrior instead of playing along and letting the pump happen, which it did briefly. That's what I mean by double standard, because you're suggesting that the community do the exact same thing he was attempting: set up the website to save your investments.

I'm done with EXN. I did a lot to organize the community behind it back when sentiment was overwhelmingly positive, and we're partially the reason EXN pumped hard last week because of all the research and information we found. Anyone referencing ExKnox, Eric, Akash, or really anything useful related to the project has us to thank, because Akash wasn't sharing any of that information with the public. The big lesson here is not to FOMO into pumps, take profits, and don't be greedy. That's just general trading 101. If anyone here failed to abide by those rules you can only blame yourselves. Good luck resurrecting this one, but I think with all the talk that's gone on in the ANN the past couple days and the massive sell walls on HitBTC, you got your work cut out for you.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 01:44:02 PM

This skype is photoshoped.
It was done by gymshark.

You can ask him yourself over pm.

Good luck.

For anyone interested in discussing current EXN state and the future of EXN please join this discord

I fully agree here. Token have value becasue is on exchange. Smart people would move this coin forward instead cutting losses in region of 60-80%
Non of you need dev of this coin to revive and make some buck. Gymshark proved that there is still interest in this by some people.
He choose to be scammy little fucker and been exposed but what about doing all legit way and for example put website with all info back up on different domain and push this cart further?

You have hit btc and ether delta. Ask more exchanges to accept this token and new people will eventually show up.
Activity: 27
November 16, 2017, 12:06:21 PM

Activity: 67
November 16, 2017, 11:35:00 AM

November 16, 2017, 11:28:21 AM
The exchange launch has been delayed 5 days. Silence from the developers regarding the founder means they are still hopeful.

The impatience, FUD and shenanigans here is amazing!

We need a PUBLIC announcement from the developers. Until then, everything else is pure speculation.

EXN is only five days late to launch folks. Patience may pay here.
November 16, 2017, 11:24:11 AM
EXN may not be a complete loss here guys, there are people hatching out ideas in the background so we may all win.

If we put some sort of donation system in place so the guys who built the exchange got paid some how for there future work, they may be willing to take over the project and create a new token and new exchange. Once the project happens we would be compensated for our old EXN tokens on a 1 to 1 bases for the new coins. And whatever we collect in EXN tokens in the donation wallet would be used to pay the devs for there time and efforts.

I would like to state once again that Allen and Nagy are not responsible for anything that happened with the founder of EXN taking off.
They are trying to come up with ways to revive the project so that we can all win, but it will need to be a group effort.

Hang tight, it can't get any worse.

nice idea... similar to ebtc... we need to build a new group in this project revival not calling always on scammers we cannot move on like that... we need a leader and a new community to continue the EXN project... count me in i am willing to donate for the developers fees for them to continue on the exchange...

Yes very similar, get rid of the useless founder and replace with an actual team of honest human beings. One thing is for sure, we need to get rid of the fud surrounding EXN. I think I am going to pick up where cobra left off and start a discord just to see who would be on board and keep people updated
Activity: 11
November 16, 2017, 10:27:51 AM
EXN may not be a complete loss here guys, there are people hatching out ideas in the background so we may all win.

If we put some sort of donation system in place so the guys who built the exchange got paid some how for there future work, they may be willing to take over the project and create a new token and new exchange. Once the project happens we would be compensated for our old EXN tokens on a 1 to 1 bases for the new coins. And whatever we collect in EXN tokens in the donation wallet would be used to pay the devs for there time and efforts.

I would like to state once again that Allen and Nagy are not responsible for anything that happened with the founder of EXN taking off.
They are trying to come up with ways to revive the project so that we can all win, but it will need to be a group effort.

nice idea... similar to ebtc... we need to build a new group in this project revival not calling always on scammers we cannot move on like that... we need a leader and a new community to continue the EXN project... count me in i am willing to donate for the developers fees for them to continue on the exchange...
November 16, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

November 16, 2017, 09:28:36 AM
The individual you speak of admitted to putting out the fake .net exchange site, but denies being the original founder of the EXN coin.

If you have evidence he is also the original founder SHOW IT!

We still need to hear publicly from Muhammed and Eric.

Again, WHY THE SILENCE???
Activity: 52
November 16, 2017, 09:17:01 AM
I'm going to burn my friend -) just calm guys. Somethings shouldn't go publicly because that goes against laws
you can fill complaint against him from this form. But just wait, I will provide you with his name and location address.
https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

November 16, 2017, 09:07:58 AM
Dear self-worker,

If you have evidence, SHOW IT!

What are you hiding?
November 16, 2017, 09:04:14 AM
Way too much FUD here. This situation is giving developers Muhammed Nagy and Eric Allen and their company https://exknox.com/ a very bad reputation.

We need to hear PUBLICLY from Muhammed and Eric!!!

WHY THE SILENCE FROM THEM???

Why you should care about their reputation? do their reputation pays you money?? A lot of accounts here defend the same concept of the scammer. Good luck for everyone in his mission to stop scam. The world suffers.

+1
November 16, 2017, 08:37:20 AM
Way too much FUD here. This situation is giving developers Muhammed Nagy and Eric Allen and their company https://exknox.com/ a very bad reputation.

Why you should care about their reputation? do their reputation pays you money?? A lot of accounts here defend the same concept of the scammer. Good luck for everyone in his mission to stop scam. The world suffers.
November 16, 2017, 08:32:59 AM

November 16, 2017, 08:12:51 AM
The reason I was supporting EXN was because exchanges will only do the crypto community good as a whole.

Apparentely they can do the opposite.  I have been into crypto full time for 10 months, and a single scam took my bankroll and 10 months hard work. My own fault for not playing safe but a month ago I also had most of my capital stolen. 1 step forward, 2 steps back
November 16, 2017, 08:09:04 AM
Good morning everyone,
First off, I don't need anyone to tell me what is wrong and what is right.
Secondly, I'm preparing a research that shows that the fraudulent is from US not from India as he was trying to mislead people by using name Akash.
I will prepare a topic to post in steemit, his university forums; facebook group, internet website and all discussions which opened by his university students.
I will pay another $5k to post in  famous American press.
I will post here all his info and proof that he is the original scammer.

Stay tuned.

Thanks for all the hard work, and great job..
If you have $5k to expose this guy, send me .5 BTC to get me back on my feet and I will be on your payroll to market and do as you need lol
This scam totally destroyed my bankroll. For that .5 BTC you will have a loyal worker that will help you in anyway possible.

Either way great work...
November 16, 2017, 07:45:06 AM
Good morning everyone,
First off, I don't need anyone to tell me what is wrong and what is right.
Secondly, I'm preparing a research that shows that the fraudulent is from US not from India as he was trying to mislead people by using name Akash.
I will prepare a topic to post in steemit, his university forums; facebook group, internet website and all discussions which opened by his university students.
I will pay another $5k to post in  famous American press.
I will post here all his info and proof that he is the original scammer.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CourteousNiceGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif
Stay tuned.
November 16, 2017, 04:14:13 AM
ERIC and NAGY were to be paid on the launch of the exchange and technically the exchange hasnt launched yet.

If the founder is accumulating all these cheap tokens, he is both smart and an @sshole.

He could have created a mini pump to make some funds to pay for things so far, and then disappear for a few days to cause all this an accumulate.. Who knows

I just think f he was going to pump and run he would have posted alittle more then just launching in 2-3 days.

If it were me, I would have used so many buzzwords
November 16, 2017, 03:36:26 AM
Why the silence? We need to here from Eric and Muhammed PUBLICLY!!!!

The exchange was supposed to be launched on November 11. We are only 5 days after the expected launch. The number of scam accusations and FUD is amazing!
Are Eric and Muhammed silent because they think the project may still launch? To be real, a 5 day delay in the business world isn't really uncommon. Patience may pay off here.
What remains true is that Eric and Muhammed need to step up.
Activity: 81
November 16, 2017, 03:25:03 AM
Again, Eric Allen and Muhammed Nagy are tied to this project. They are involved, and their reputations are on the line.
THEY need to make a public announcement explaining the situation--point blank.
Partial responsibility DOES fall on Eric Allen and Muhammed Nagy.

Why the silence?

The exchange was supposed to be launched on November 11. We are only 5 days after the expected launch. The number of scam accusations and FUD is amazing!
Are Eric and Muhammed silent because they think the project may still launch? To be real, a 5 day delay in the business world isn't really uncommon. Patience may pay off here.
What remains true is that Eric and Muhammed need to step up.

Dude, let it go. People here already talked to Eric. They aren't going to finish something they weren't paid for. They didn't even create the EXN tokens so they would be useless anyway. It's over.
Pages:
Jump to: