Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 5. (Read 40240 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 04:04:13 PM
Alot of heavy buying on EXN today, anyone else notice around 1:40 PM EST?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 03:43:33 PM
Notification: Swap EXN

Today I'm happy to inform you that we are on the way and EXN will be swap for the new EXN, the swap rate is 1: 1. The swap period is from November 20 to December 10.

To be swap please follow the steps below:

1. Submit all your old EXN token to address 0x4B94651969a0Ab0534B1c8E1EDEd9415b0EFFa18

2. Send the old EXN address you have sent money and ETH address on Myetherwallet, Parity ... and the amount you have sent to email: [email protected]

3. Our support team will check and send you a new EXN token (swap rate is 1:1)

Please add new EXN contract address to see your balance.

Contract Address : 0x0766e79a6fd74469733e8330b3b461c0320ff059
Symbol : EXN
Decimals : 18
Total EXN : 10,000,000 (10 Million)

Another good news is that our developers have finished running the test website http://www.exchangen.com and we hope it will be launched at the end of the month.

We have contact the exchange and the new EXN will be added to Hitbtc and Etherdelta soon.

Best regards.

LOL so this tool wants us to blindly send him EXN tokens and TRUST that he will send back a 1:1 split.

Do a fork and airdrop the tokens and prove you are who you say you are.
Activity: 27
November 20, 2017, 12:07:05 PM
Show yourself, prove yourself Larry Rios.
Activity: 52
November 20, 2017, 10:12:56 AM

Today I'm happy to inform you that we are on the way and EXN will be swap for the new EXN, the swap rate is 1: 1. The swap period is from November 20 to December 10.

1. Submit all your old EXN token to address 0x4B94651969a0Ab0534B1c8E1EDEd9415b0EFFa18

2. Send the old EXN address you have sent money and ETH address on Myetherwallet, Parity ... and the amount you have sent to email: [email protected]

Contract Address : 0x0766e79a6fd74469733e8330b3b461c0320ff059

Another good news is that our developers have finished running the test website http://www.exchangen.com and we hope it will be launched at the end of the month.

We have contact the exchange and the new EXN will be added to Hitbtc and Etherdelta soon.

Best regards.
Idiot, you should now how swap works.
November 20, 2017, 10:08:37 AM

Contract Address : 0x15f173b7aca7cd4a01d6f8360e65fb4491d270c1

Best regards.

lyk i said before, u're joking rite? Submit to who? u from nowhere? Scam. Can u believe the NUTS on this guy? So why should we believe u are a co-founder? on jst ur word? oh fuck off.

That Larry Rios guy read about the idea of using EXN for a 1 to 1 token swap and has ran with it. I am walking away from this one, I dont want my name associated with scams.

I lost everything, only thing I have left is my reputation and I wont let anyone take that away
Activity: 204
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
November 20, 2017, 09:31:44 AM

Contract Address : 0x15f173b7aca7cd4a01d6f8360e65fb4491d270c1

Best regards.

lyk i said before, u're joking rite? Submit to who? u from nowhere? Scam. Can u believe the NUTS on this guy? So why should we believe u are a co-founder? on jst ur word? oh fuck off.
November 20, 2017, 08:47:56 AM
For anyone interested in discussing current EXN state and the future of EXN please join this discord

https://discord.gg/9K8pAe

The token is on the exchange already, there are still many possibilties

Many people are joining this group.   ---->  https://discord.gg/9K8pAe
i have no idea what possibilities you are talking about but one thing that dev abounded this project and disappear
i already sold my all token on etherdelta exchange on 13 nov so i am out from this project
and if you think that from telegram channel and a few community members you can handle this project on your own then its impossible
EXN main reason to develop this token is exchangeN and that's gone so i think EXN is dead until dev appear and make some announcement
about why he left and then start to work on this project again
but you know its quite difficult for dev

oh stop the FUD! If you've already sold, why r u here ranting to the community? Misery loves company, rite? u afraid dev will show up with some valid excuse and watch ur weakhands and face fade to blue??  Grin u've already sold, so technically u're no longer part of this project. So beat it. Or move on.  Cheesy
November 20, 2017, 05:10:29 AM
The launch date is only 8 days overdue. If the founder launches soon, the coin will moon!!!

The price is extremely low.

Risk/reward!

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
November 19, 2017, 07:45:22 PM
For anyone interested in discussing current EXN state and the future of EXN please join this discord

i have no idea what possibilities you are talking about but one thing that dev abounded this project and disappear
i already sold my all token on etherdelta exchange on 13 nov so i am out from this project
and if you think that from telegram channel and a few community members you can handle this project on your own then its impossible
EXN main reason to develop this token is exchangeN and that's gone so i think EXN is dead until dev appear and make some announcement
about why he left and then start to work on this project again
but you know its quite difficult for dev
November 19, 2017, 06:21:30 PM

Activity: 81
November 19, 2017, 03:04:47 PM

Nearly the entire circulating supply is for sale. Nobody wants these tokens.

i wouldn't say that. A lot of people r jst waiting for some kind of final word from the founder ..or just hoping he's not plain dead...if things check out, you'll find those sell walls on HitBTC fade like gas. rembr, for everyone who sell someone's buying. That's now crypto works.

So as for the current state of things, everything is tentative. Everyone's on the edge, but nothing is certain. i still believe the founder is unable to proceed because he has no access...hopefully he's safe. i'm sure we'll hear from him. positive. 'cos nothing going on is making any sense...evn calling this a scam or ponzi makes no sense, bcos the money leads nowhere...

so why invest in HitBTC, and then disappear...evn fail to cash out or pay developers, especially on the brink of positively the biggest pump EXN was to ever face with all the free word of mouth and  'in-ur-face' publicity EXN was getting?

my advice to noobs is buy & hodl cheap, since it practically costs nothing now... Grin
Hey, seriously, we have nothing more to lose but all to gain. 'cos i'v seen stuff like this happen before and it don't turn out well for bailers.

jst my 2 cents.

Nobody wants to buy something that's officially worthless and already pumped. Majority of people are already smart and have moved on from this. Anyone still holding on to hope that the founder will come back is delusional, and will hold their coins for 6 months until HitBTC delists EXN for lack of an update. Have fun with that.

Ok son move along... @Cobra you seem pretty sure of that, only way one could be so sure would be if that founder was yourself..
Seeings how you claim to have sold all your EXN and your still here reading the thread and spreading more FUD I do believe you are the founder of EXN.

Don't be delusional. I'm allowed to read and reply to whatever I want. You just don't like that it doesn't fit your agenda. I'm being realistic with people unlike you who's promising a 1:1 coin swap that will never happen. That's just wrong.
November 19, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

i wouldn't say that. A lot of people r jst waiting for some kind of final word from the founder ..or just hoping he's not plain dead...if things check out, you'll find those sell walls on HitBTC fade like gas. rembr, for everyone who sell someone's buying. That's now crypto works.

So as for the current state of things, everything is tentative. Everyone's on the edge, but nothing is certain. i still believe the founder is unable to proceed because he has no access...hopefully he's safe. i'm sure we'll hear from him. positive. 'cos nothing going on is making any sense...evn calling this a scam or ponzi makes no sense, bcos the money leads nowhere...

so why invest in HitBTC, and then disappear...evn fail to cash out or pay developers, especially on the brink of positively the biggest pump EXN was to ever face with all the free word of mouth and  'in-ur-face' publicity EXN was getting?

my advice to noobs is buy & hodl cheap, since it practically costs nothing now... Grin
Hey, seriously, we have nothing more to lose but all to gain. 'cos i'v seen stuff like this happen before and it don't turn out well for bailers.

jst my 2 cents.

Nobody wants to buy something that's officially worthless and already pumped. Majority of people are already smart and have moved on from this. Anyone still holding on to hope that the founder will come back is delusional, and will hold their coins for 6 months until HitBTC delists EXN for lack of an update. Have fun with that.

Ok son move along... @Cobra you seem pretty sure of that, only way one could be so sure would be if that founder was yourself..
Seeings how you claim to have sold all your EXN and your still here reading the thread and spreading more FUD I do believe you are the founder of EXN.
November 19, 2017, 12:22:40 PM

jst my 2 cents.

Activity: 480
Merit: 106
November 19, 2017, 09:09:56 AM

where do you find that stats ?
Almost exactly the same as the number of selling orders on hitbtc Grin
Website has disappeared, twitter was not updated.. Is this the end of this project Huh
Yep, this one is dead. Sorry for anyone who still holds this worthless coin. This will be a lesson for us in future to be more careful about any new shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
November 19, 2017, 07:17:44 AM

Almost exactly the same as the number of selling orders on hitbtc Grin
Website has disappeared, twitter was not updated.. Is this the end of this project Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
November 19, 2017, 05:44:03 AM

November 19, 2017, 05:19:33 AM

jst my 2 cents.
November 18, 2017, 06:11:19 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
November 18, 2017, 05:03:03 PM
LMAO. This is the most desperation I've ever seen. I warned everyone to dump their coins at 300 and take a small loss and walk away. Now you're stuck with useless coins.

Wonder why the price didn't pump when fake owner Larry Rios gave a statement? because people in the crypto world aren't dumb enough to believe that type of shit, this stuff happened in 2013 and people would fall for it but were in 2017 now.

Props to Silverstars for trying to revive a project, I understand where you're coming from and even though I hold no EXN at this time I support your cause and hope you succeed. In my eyes EXN is a dead project and there is nothing anyone can do to revive it, and even if it were revived no one will invest in it. However, if the main twitter was updated and or the actual website came back up it would give you a little increase in pump so you can dump your coins and I hope that happens for your sake. Otherwise, best of luck.
Activity: 52
November 18, 2017, 04:31:48 PM
what a stupid community, everyone can post what he wish on Reddit, don't be fools.
here's another update on the same reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/ExchangeN/comments/7dviox/breaking_lets_build_the_project_together/
Pages:
Jump to: