Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 24. (Read 40263 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
October 27, 2017, 12:13:04 AM
With the way the Dev is talking pumpish on twitter it looks scammish to be talking about profit when there is no work on ground! I hope this would not end badly for investors

Their last tweet was on 10/17. Nowhere did they talk about profit. From what anyone with eyes can see, what you're suggesting just isn't true. How do those tweets reflect the price when we haven't even seen a pump yet? Read through the most recent replies to the ANN thread and you can see that sentiment is mostly positive. Stop trying to scare people.

As far as work goes, we're all waiting on an update from the developers. We're still a few weeks out from when the exchange is expected to launch. To say that "there is no work" is a baseless claim and a pretty bad attempt at FUD.

Yeah but one could also argue that the lack of communication from a quiet anonymous dev team to the community and lack of apparent progress is grounds for a valid claim. I mean come on if they were building an exchange one would think they would be pushing out updates right and left to get people interest in their coin I mean this is the first coin that has tried this so they are clearly not the first to market with this product so all the more reason to advertise the hell outta it. So quiet dev team, no proof of any kind of product just a website which looks like something you make on Wix in an hour and some twitter videos with a bunch of emojis that doesn't really spell out "serious development". The coin may still rise but I remain skeptical until I see the progress for myself if there is any progress lol.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 10:06:37 PM
We all are waiting for the exchange to launch , so be patient and wait for the launch  Cool
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 02:34:01 PM
With the way the Dev is talking pumpish on twitter it looks scammish to be talking about profit when there is no work on ground! I hope this would not end badly for investors

Their last tweet was on 10/17. Nowhere did they talk about profit. From what anyone with eyes can see, what you're suggesting just isn't true. How do those tweets reflect the price when we haven't even seen a pump yet? Read through the most recent replies to the ANN thread and you can see that sentiment is mostly positive. Stop trying to scare people.

As far as work goes, we're all waiting on an update from the developers. We're still a few weeks out from when the exchange is expected to launch. To say that "there is no work" is a baseless claim and a pretty bad attempt at FUD.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 02:22:51 PM
Activity: 154
October 26, 2017, 09:56:55 AM
All the Exchanges reaches $10 Million minimum like:

Binance is $1.18 with Market Cap $88 Million and Circulating Coins: 99,014,000 BNB
COSS is $0.096 with Market Cap $8 Million and Circulating Coins: 83,000,000 COSS

and many others, so I am expecting with 5 Million Market Cap EXN can reach between $2 to $10 if on launch we see a Success with alot of Exchange Capital put in my EXN themselves.

I Hoping that ... Lets see
Activity: 67
October 26, 2017, 05:59:55 AM
But how would they have got my address for the airdrop?

Sorry I am an Ether noob

youve posted it on here a few pages back

I mean under normal circumstances? Another user said I shouldn't have posted my address. And not everyone has posted there address. I am new to Ether and airdrops.

I have had to do some more learning to get involved with EXN
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 05:32:51 AM

Sorry I am an Ether noob

youve posted it on here a few pages back
October 26, 2017, 05:08:04 AM

Sorry I am an Ether noob
October 26, 2017, 03:53:33 AM
Has anybody received the airdrop?  Huh Undecided

anyone wondering if they received air drop but havent shown up
add custom token and type it the following

Contract Address : 0x0766e79a6fd74469733e8330b3b461c0320ff059
Symbol : EXN
Decimals : 18

Thank you for that! I am new to myetherwallet and did not know I had to take that step.

I did it, and now am preying that I still get the airdrop

Will it automatically show up or do the devs have to send it?

Thank you for all the great information in these posts

if youve entered in the correct info, they should automatically show up. try pressing load balance. if nothing show up then you didnt receive the air drop
October 26, 2017, 02:45:08 AM

Thank you for that! I am new to myetherwallet and did not know I had to take that step.

I did it, and now am preying that I still get the airdrop

Will it automatically show up or do the devs have to send it?

Thank you for all the great information in these posts
October 26, 2017, 02:09:52 AM

October 26, 2017, 12:55:52 AM

Lots of people have.
copper member
Activity: 378
October 26, 2017, 12:44:24 AM
October 25, 2017, 04:34:44 PM
If it was a scam, which I highly doubt it is. The devs would be working there asses off trying to pump it to the moon so they can dump.
They know something that we do not.  

Slow steady growth is healthy and that appears to be what it is doing.

I truely believe in this project and team. I want to give them a chance. I wont miss .2 BTC if it turns into a scam, so for me its worth it.

No scam, only bright future
October 25, 2017, 04:33:17 PM
Some pretty promising points:

-No ICO (Airdrop only)
-No dev manipulation
-EXN hasn't pumped
-EXN hasn't dumped
-Potential updates on the horizon

An ICO would make it pretty clear the developers just wanted to rob investors and raise unnecessary amounts of money. UET openly admitted to being a scam and pumped from $4 to $60. People are just SPECULATING that EXN is a scam, despite positive signs that indicate otherwise. I believe this is partially due to the price moving sideways and people becoming impatient with their investments, seeking some sort of validation for why we haven't done a 100x yet. 99% of all coins that get added to CMC follow the same trend of pumping slightly and leveling out for a brief period of time, so this is completely ordinary behavior. If you want to see this thing explode, the notion that it's a scam needs to be put to rest. The developers can do their part to reassure investors, but ultimately it's up to the investor to bury irrational fears within themselves. We're a 5m supply coin at a penny that hasn't pumped, while coins like UET that openly admitted to scamming still pumped like crazy. You'll be kicking yourself for not buying EXN at these levels.

I took 2 hours of my time yesterday before bed to understand the smart contract. I also made some test transactions. My conclusion is this is 99,9% not a scam. When you understand the smart contract, you understand a lot of things. IF this project become something and they give this token a really good utility, we are in business.

if you take a look at Etherscan, you can also see a few accounts slowly accumulate also(more EXN being deposited than withdrawn)
one account looks like its still airdropping also, sending 20EXN to random MEW accounts.
i agree to some extent that this is not a scam.
nice to see alot more buy orders go through on Hitbtc also.

Yeah Exactly, Etherscan says a lot of things. That's what i wanna say when i use the term (smart contract) loll.

glad we are on the same page haha
@cobra2017 keep us updated if we can help in anyway
October 25, 2017, 04:22:17 PM
I sent in an application to get EXN added on CoinExchange today so we'll see how that goes.
Activity: 1
October 25, 2017, 04:13:43 PM
the future is bright as
October 25, 2017, 04:11:45 PM

-No ICO (Airdrop only)
-No dev manipulation
-EXN hasn't pumped
-EXN hasn't dumped

An ICO would make it pretty clear the developers just wanted to rob investors and raise unnecessary amounts of money. UET openly admitted to being a scam and pumped from $4 to $60. People are just SPECULATING that EXN is a scam, despite positive signs that indicate otherwise. I believe this is partially due to the price moving sideways and people becoming impatient with their investments, seeking some sort of validation for why we haven't done a 100x yet. 99% of all coins that get added to CMC follow the same trend of pumping slightly and leveling out for a brief period of time, so this is completely ordinary behavior. If you want to see this thing explode, the notion that it's a scam needs to be put to rest. The developers can do their part to reassure investors, but ultimately it's up to the investor to bury irrational fears within themselves. We're a 5m supply coin at a penny that hasn't pumped, while coins like UET that openly admitted to scamming still pumped like crazy. You'll be kicking yourself for not buying EXN at these levels.

I took 2 hours of my time yesterday before bed to understand the smart contract. I also made some test transactions. My conclusion is this is 99,9% not a scam. When you understand the smart contract, you understand a lot of things. IF this project become something and they give this token a really good utility, we are in business.

if you take a look at Etherscan, you can also see a few accounts slowly accumulate also(more EXN being deposited than withdrawn)
one account looks like its still airdropping also, sending 20EXN to random MEW accounts.
i agree to some extent that this is not a scam.
nice to see alot more buy orders go through on Hitbtc also.
October 24, 2017, 11:35:20 PM

-No ICO (Airdrop only)
-No dev manipulation
-EXN hasn't pumped
-EXN hasn't dumped

October 24, 2017, 10:16:23 PM
Because of the small coin count, I would guess anywhere from $.25 all the way up to $350. Depends on what they do with it. I don't care to speculate price. I am supporting a new exchange.

Hoping the devs are honest people which I believe they are.
Pages:
Jump to: