Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 20. (Read 40240 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
November 10, 2017, 04:15:51 PM
DDOS protection is a must for site!!! Do not launch mobile exchange without it!!!

Don't wanna start on the wrong foot there. could cost early investors millions....
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
November 10, 2017, 08:20:44 AM
who here is buying EXN at 1200 sats?Huh  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
That's not me Grin I bought some between 200 and 400, why are you asking?

Smart man, lol. Just curious, I saw a huge pump today at 17000 then it dropped down to 900 now its at 12 and someone just got huge wall order. I think EXN will hit ATLEAST .50 when it launches, you'll make some good profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
November 10, 2017, 07:10:26 AM
That's not me Grin I bought some between 200 and 400, why are you asking?
Hello. Bye.
November 10, 2017, 06:59:41 AM
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
November 09, 2017, 08:24:55 PM
Bravo on getting listed on hitbtc so quickly, just bought a few more, with the direction were going so far I only see good things for the future of EXN
Activity: 154
November 09, 2017, 02:04:01 PM
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team??
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 01:50:31 PM
what's with all the drama here?

the project has just started yet there are tons of volume already and price spikes to 76.48% that sure is significant to work on trading so do as much as possible on exchanges.

Agreed. Lets move beyond the drama and personal attacks and focus on the future of this project.

A mobile exchange will certainly help adoption and bring ease of use to those seeking a low barrier for entry
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 09, 2017, 06:20:37 AM
what's with all the drama here?

the project has just started yet there are tons of volume already and price spikes to 76.48% that sure is significant to work on trading so do as much as possible on exchanges.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
November 09, 2017, 12:16:29 AM
Reserving this spot in the thread to brutally roast your ass Silver for continuing to be the utter and absolute waste of earthly resources that you are. Let me sleep on it, but come tomorrow guy... oh baby...
Activity: 43
November 08, 2017, 07:39:13 PM
Just do yourselves a favour and ignore everything this Cobra pest says. He is cancerous for this project as he spreads misinformation in order to gain a short term pump.

Keep pushing the person who started this forum to provide the information you require, such as will the project be released TODAY (9th) as stated earlier?

Cobra has been nothing but helpful for users looking for information. What is your problem? Unless you're intentionally trying to spread FUD or anger, we're all on the same side here.

We want this coin to be as legitimate as possible, and that means everyone sharing knowledge and helping out where they can. If you feel something is lacking, then pick up some slack and help fill in the gaps. This project could be fantastic if we all pitch in. We're at a pivotal point before critical mass.
Activity: 82
November 08, 2017, 07:34:58 PM
This money will rise after the stock market activity. I believe they will succeed.
Activity: 81
November 08, 2017, 07:06:59 PM
Just do yourselves a favour and ignore everything this Cobra pest says. He is cancerous for this project as he spreads misinformation in order to gain a short term pump.

Keep pushing the person who started this forum to provide the information you require, such as will the project be released TODAY (9th) as stated earlier?

Looking back at all my messages, where did I spread misinformation? Most of what I've said has been pure speculation and reflects the opinions and concerns of the community. Unlike you, I share those opinions with a positive outlook, not a negative or spiteful one. I put together an active Discord group of very smart and passionate people and together we've uncovered a lot of information about this project and its team that would otherwise have been kept in the dark. I've posted correspondence with Eric Allen here for everyone to see. There's nothing bad about that or trying to raise awareness. Seems like you're more concerned with putting me down than anything else, so if you have a personal problem I'd suggest you PM me or message me on Discord.
Activity: 28
November 08, 2017, 07:02:24 PM
Nobody has found out who Aakash is or how to reach him. We're still working on that. Regardless, he isn't on the ExKnox team. Eric and Muhammed are in charge of that even if he's the one who contracted them.

You've been wrong about most things you've said. You aren't the voice of this cryptocurrency or this forum. You have nothing to do with this project.

We await factual information from somebody in the ExchangeN team. Not a cowboy like you chasing a pump and dump. Leave.

Not quite sure I understand what your problem is mate. Cobra has been the only one to take the time to find out the information you have been provided.... we have mountains of “factual” information straight from Eric Allen and Muhammed Nagy.  The team has provided updates on their Twitter also. They never asked you to buy into EXN. If your inpatients is getting the better of you. Then sell your shmeckles and move onto a project that is on time.
If you are worried about projects that don’t meet their deadlines. Go check out verge wrath protocol. And then go look at their marketcap.
Activity: 16
November 08, 2017, 07:00:27 PM

November 08, 2017, 06:54:18 PM
Stated it was meant to be done in October, then 6 November, then 9 November based on post dates and time specified. Also called himself part of the main dev team.

Muhammed Nagy is the founder of ExKnox and the main developer for the exchange. He was hired by the person running the ANN thread. If you've ever contracted someone to do something, you would understand that deadlines are usually out of your control.That's completely reasonable. The exchange release alone won't cause a pump regardless. The community is too small among other factors and that's why we're trying to build it up. Eric Allen said the exchange is expected to launch sometime this week, just be patient. Based on your screenshot, it was never projected to be launched in October anyway.

This is another one they just finished: https://cryptochangex.com/

The ExKnox team is 100% legitimate and puts out incredible work.

If you have questions or need further clarification feel free to join us on Discord.

Interesting find, so are we all being played with over here or what?

I know who Muhammed Nagy is.

How does that mean you're being played at all? Muhammed never said he was lead developer of the EXN token. His name is on ExKnox as the founder, so that means he's the probably the lead developer of the exchange. They sell exchange software.

https://exknox.com/
November 08, 2017, 06:52:32 PM
Nobody has found out who Aakash is or how to reach him. We're still working on that. Regardless, he isn't on the ExKnox team. Eric and Muhammed are in charge of that even if he's the one who contracted them.

You've been wrong about most things you've said. You aren't the voice of this cryptocurrency or this forum. You have nothing to do with this project.

We await factual information from somebody in the ExchangeN team. Not a cowboy like you chasing a pump and dump. Leave.

What have I been wrong about lukeallison? I'm doing my part to help build the community, what about you? I've been relaying information here that we got from Eric Allen. Myself and community members on Discord reached out to him and discovered what ExKnox was and their other successful exchanges. We shed light on this project that wasn't there before. 
Hello. Bye.
November 08, 2017, 06:49:33 PM
Stated it was meant to be done in October, then 6 November, then 9 November based on post dates and time specified. Also called himself part of the main dev team.

Muhammed Nagy is the founder of ExKnox and the main developer for the exchange. He was hired by the person running the ANN thread. If you've ever contracted someone to do something, you would understand that deadlines are usually out of your control.That's completely reasonable. The exchange release alone won't cause a pump regardless. The community is too small among other factors and that's why we're trying to build it up. Eric Allen said the exchange is expected to launch sometime this week, just be patient. Based on your screenshot, it was never projected to be launched in October anyway.

If you have questions or need further clarification feel free to join us on Discord.

Interesting find, so are we all being played with over here or what?

November 08, 2017, 06:43:18 PM

November 08, 2017, 06:40:55 PM
November 08, 2017, 06:33:17 PM

https://image.ibb.co/du0rQw/Screen_Shot_2017_11_09_at_8_30_02_am.png

https://image.ibb.co/ndv2Xb/Screen_Shot_2017_11_09_at_8_30_17_am.png
Pages:
Jump to: