Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 25. (Read 40262 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 09:19:23 PM

This isn't as much as a blatant scam though they didn't do any ICO but airdrop, its all up to the investors to continue. What is the selling point of this token?
I'm just asking why would someone buy XEN when there is nothing special to it unlike binance token?

Why did anyone buy UET?
Activity: 81
October 24, 2017, 08:48:07 PM
What is the purpose of the token? How will it be used on the exchange. They didn't mention this in the original post.

Since it's related to an exchange, speculation has been that it will work similar to BNB and COSS tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 08:27:29 PM
What is the purpose of the token? How will it be used on the exchange. They didn't mention this in the original post.
October 24, 2017, 07:07:13 PM

This isn't as much as a blatant scam though they didn't do any ICO but airdrop, its all up to the investors to continue. What is the selling point of this token?
I'm just asking why would someone buy XEN when there is nothing special to it unlike binance token?

Because the product hasn't been released. If and when the exchange does launch EXN will have the same utility as BNB or COSS, albeit probably more expensive.

October 24, 2017, 06:59:20 PM
Hi all,

Is there any evidence of an exchange being worked on? I know that the spokesperson has given developer names and a github, but I haven't found anything signifying any work being done.

Exactly!! we have little to no information about this exchange. the only thing the "developers" tell us is "wait 2 days and we will be back" or "in 18 days we will be back".
we actually have  no knowledge of what is going on here.
don't you think instead of a post of "do not disturb our developers with spam emails" they should come out and tell us wtf is going on to ease some peoples thoughts?? I'm calling bullshit on this whole exchange, and warning everyone to stay away from it.

fyi the price isn't going up, the price is staying exactly where it has been with as much as 8btc volume a day.

If you are not invested anymore because you think it's a scam... Why are you still here losing your time here? Just go on a slack, discord or bitcointalk from something you think it's good mate. Even if it's a scam or not, everybody put money in something that can make them money (like UET that it's been writing on their website that this is a useless token only to make money from the investors) and it has been pumped near x50 at the begininng, just saying.

Quote from their website :

Wait… is this a joke? Is it a scam?
Neither! This is real—and it's 100% transparent. You're literally giving your money to someone on the internet and getting completely useless tokens in return.

There are no “whitepapers,” no “products,” and no “experts.” It's just you, me, your hard-earned Ether, and my shopping list.

Then, when the price will go up I will think about all the people saying this is a scam and I will probably laugh hard.
See ya.

sorry I didn't realise Forums were only for Proactive comments. I'm just giving my opinion. these guys have not come out with either "scam bullshit coin" or "legit coin, here is more information"
I totally agree with your UET comment, I said the same thing about ETHD. everyone knew that ETHD had no ties to the Ethereum network or Vitalik, and it still got pumped, BECAUSE the Devs were active and keeping the community in the know. no one is going near EXN because of uncertainty and lack of information.

I agree and understand your point when you explaining it like this and not saying this is bullshit/scam and warning people to stay away. What I like about the lack of communication is that it gives us time to accumulates the cheapest coin ever.

It can be a gamble for sure right now, but nothing shows on the order books that devs are dumping even if they have a can have a large supply. If they really want to make money, they have to deliver something.. otherwise the time and money they invested in it is lost. Communication would be nice but If it would be a big fat scam, they would try to pump the price hard which they are not trying to do at the moment. I prefer the lack of communication instead of fake promises. I still stay confident for this one for now.

Constructive discussion. It would be a big red flag if the developers were all over the forums trying to inflate the price without delivering anything. We haven't seen a big pump OR a big selloff yet, so I think it's too soon to judge the project negatively. I emailed the developers with a few questions and I would encourage everyone to do the same. Keep the comments constructive and don't be insulting.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
October 24, 2017, 06:57:22 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 06:09:11 PM
Hi all,

Is there any evidence of an exchange being worked on? I know that the spokesperson has given developer names and a github, but I haven't found anything signifying any work being done.

Exactly!! we have little to no information about this exchange. the only thing the "developers" tell us is "wait 2 days and we will be back" or "in 18 days we will be back".
don't you think instead of a post of "do not disturb our developers with spam emails" they should come out and tell us wtf is going on to ease some peoples thoughts?? I'm calling bullshit on this whole exchange, and warning everyone to stay away from it.

fyi the price isn't going up, the price is staying exactly where it has been with as much as 8btc volume a day.

If you are not invested anymore because you think it's a scam... Why are you still here losing your time here? Just go on a slack, discord or bitcointalk from something you think it's good mate. Even if it's a scam or not, everybody put money in something that can make them money (like UET that it's been writing on their website that this is a useless token only to make money from the investors) and it has been pumped near x50 at the begininng, just saying.

Neither! This is real—and it's 100% transparent. You're literally giving your money to someone on the internet and getting completely useless tokens in return.

There are no “whitepapers,” no “products,” and no “experts.” It's just you, me, your hard-earned Ether, and my shopping list.

Then, when the price will go up I will think about all the people saying this is a scam and I will probably laugh hard.
See ya.

sorry I didn't realise Forums were only for Proactive comments. I'm just giving my opinion. these guys have not come out with either "scam bullshit coin" or "legit coin, here is more information"
I totally agree with your UET comment, I said the same thing about ETHD. everyone knew that ETHD had no ties to the Ethereum network or Vitalik, and it still got pumped, BECAUSE the Devs were active and keeping the community in the know. no one is going near EXN because of uncertainty and lack of information.
October 24, 2017, 06:00:54 PM
Hi all,

we actually have  no knowledge of what is going on here.

See ya.

Agreed. Much worse projects have pumped.

EXN hasn't even pumped yet. When we do, I'll feel bad for the people who missed out when it was a penny and FOMO in at $1.
October 24, 2017, 05:36:56 PM
Hi all,

I do wish we had a little more transparency from the developers, but if we aren't going to get it then all we can do is be patient. I can understand not wanting to be disturbed with emails calling the project a scam, but that should have been followed by an attempt at alleviating investor concerns. Seems a little premature to call it bullshit though. There hasn't been a massive pump or selloff yet, and we're still at ground zero in terms of price despite a 150% increase in 24 hours. At a 5.1M supply I think this is a pretty safe gamble at least for the short term. Getting listed on other exchanges would be a positive step in the right direction, and I wouldn't be surprised if we got listed on CoinExchange or Novaexchange within week.
Activity: 28
October 24, 2017, 04:46:28 PM
Hi all,

October 24, 2017, 03:08:00 PM
Hi all,

Developers have said the exchange should be ready in about 2 weeks. We should be getting an update before then and a possible beta release.
Activity: 8
October 24, 2017, 02:38:08 PM
Hi all,

October 24, 2017, 01:52:03 PM
it will go to $1 once exchange beta starts

Probably before then if we get listed on CoinExchange.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 12:18:51 PM
it will go to $1 once exchange beta starts
October 24, 2017, 11:36:13 AM
Price is going up!  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
October 23, 2017, 11:10:36 PM
do not post you wallet address on this thread
if you do then this thread could be locked by moderator
and exn price are still low its a time you can buy them more
when exchageN will launche then its price will be skyrocket then no more cheap EXN
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 03:05:17 PM
0x9044AAEaBf8219DB835BC4eeF4D10F6ef77eF009

Thanks and good luck:)
Activity: 112
October 23, 2017, 12:38:51 PM
italian reserved
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 12:23:47 PM
也不知道现在这个项目咋样了,水一贴睡觉了。晚安大家,明天起来继续撸币。加油
October 23, 2017, 10:45:48 AM
This project I was very expecting but it was dead really Cry

You're just immature and impatient. Give it time.
Pages:
Jump to: