Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 30. (Read 40262 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 03:43:34 PM
Can the dev (or someone) elaborate on what the tokens will be used for? Fee distribution, listing new tokens?
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
October 17, 2017, 01:38:18 PM
$1 after 5 days of being listed on Hitbtc is a hell of a dream what sorts of plan do they have that will make it that huge in less than a month?
There are more than a hundred of tokens funded by investors that never got that far why would this EXN be making a hit compare to them?
Activity: 84
October 17, 2017, 01:07:00 PM
its listed on hitbtc? surprised   Shocked

didn't expect it to happen so soon. i believe i got some airdrop so its damn cool, i didn't check it yet but good to know this exchange can be seriously developed. binance can be a good inspiration for developers, listing EXN there would be much better. congrats
currently its price is very low this is coin worth the investment. The new coin that hit the hitcoin floor shows that this coin is very potential. I support this project it very cool. I predict this coin to about 5 days after the price will close to $ 1 is the easiest thing it needs to be informed on a certain floor is the price will go to the moon. Deve for the upcoming big event. Current coin offers are only 5m rare coin released less. Very good to go to the moon
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
October 17, 2017, 12:49:50 PM
its listed on hitbtc? surprised   Shocked

didn't expect it to happen so soon. i believe i got some airdrop so its damn cool, i didn't check it yet but good to know this exchange can be seriously developed. binance can be a good inspiration for developers, listing EXN there would be much better. congrats
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 12:35:36 PM
I support this project...  long live EXN
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 10:34:34 AM
Team

(Main Dev)
Eric Allen
Muhammed Nagy

Aakash
https://github.com/muhammednagy

and some other helpers

Full work completed within 3 weeks

I also post which coins list in exchange, after 5 day's

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 10:28:32 AM
Is there a white paper?

Unfortunately no, there's no whitepaper. This is like fun token to get fast money strategy with community based. Usually can be famous quickly with pump support.
Activity: 70
October 17, 2017, 10:15:27 AM
Is there a white paper?
Activity: 89
October 17, 2017, 09:24:37 AM
show any photos of how it will looks like.
Activity: 84
October 17, 2017, 09:09:28 AM
If someone invests in this coin, he should just leave crypto or give his Money to charity.

if a dev Posts shit like this, you cant take the Project serious:

"$EXN soon list at CoinMarketCap, Volume 34BTC, will 8000sat after List https://hitbtc.com/exchange/EXN-to-BTC … #CoinMarketCap @CoinMKTCap @HitBTC"

a good money does not need many ads deve they are very busy they need time you also have to eat sleep again what direction deve. and a coin on the hitcoin floor is not easy, that's the most worthwhile investment.
Activity: 131
-
October 17, 2017, 03:55:23 AM
If someone invests in this coin, he should just leave crypto or give his Money to charity.

if a dev Posts shit like this, you cant take the Project serious:

"$EXN soon list at CoinMarketCap, Volume 34BTC, will 8000sat after List https://hitbtc.com/exchange/EXN-to-BTC … #CoinMarketCap @CoinMKTCap @HitBTC"
Activity: 13
October 17, 2017, 12:11:38 AM
Please think about all the recent exchanges that had ICO's. Exchanges need ICOs to raise funds because it is really expensive to run an Exchange. This project just airdropped everything pretty much so people ride the price up and they can make $$$.
Activity: 12
October 17, 2017, 12:04:54 AM

You want the price down to buy in to gather goods and dreaming. togic spam is scam not see the stars

believe, if i really wanted to buy, I would have already bought.. but time will tell

no team for such a big project but...

All of them are scam so go to the topic that about coin that also does not have scam. You do not invest anymore you are a dumpster you are really embarassed new friends from the mental out. You are crazy like a wild bite. Everyone here is smart enough to know what potential coin is. You once again disappeared from this place please rubbish dump.
Activity: 38
October 16, 2017, 11:48:56 PM

You want the price down to buy in to gather goods and dreaming. togic spam is scam not see the stars

believe, if i really wanted to buy, I would have already bought.. but time will tell

You do not buy, someone else buys. You do not buy it should not be here. Clearly you are interested in buying good price so .... I do not think you are so good.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
October 16, 2017, 11:22:50 PM
Our Own Exchange will Live within 25 Day's From Now

awsome news ,i am seeing that the price is going up slowlly  ,i think there will be great pump when your exchange online .
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
October 16, 2017, 11:19:13 PM
Dev has a hard time proving his legitimacy.

You say 3 weeks but what I see if enough time for you to dump slowly at good prices.

Anyone can make a fancy website and claim they will make a product.
Activity: 102
October 16, 2017, 10:59:10 PM
This is scam and shitCoin! Do not buy this coin and do not believe admins of this coin!

I still keep some of these coins, and I still hope this coin there is demand, all this time I just wait for the increase, but there is no visible market activity is rife.some can help to raise the price Huh Huh
Activity: 13
October 16, 2017, 10:44:56 PM
Have you guys heard of any exchange that has no team shown, or any kind of prototype? This seems very fishy. 21 days so the noobs can buy and they can sell.
erv
Activity: 280
October 16, 2017, 09:55:04 PM

scam?.. what else

Pages:
Jump to: