Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 29. (Read 40262 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 03:10:05 PM
just signed up to point out how much of a scam this is, first of all there is NO public team behind this, posting random names doesn't count, second there is no public code not even on github, and the most damning there is no white paper. if someone does invests in this scam he deserves to lose his money.
kaka no spam account anymore. scream out The floor price is not falling again kaka. only pumd
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 02:51:44 PM
Wonderful wonderful event information after 3 more days.Hitcoin is a great floor so having this on the floor is a great congratulations. The price will go to the moon before the 3-day event.
Activity: 4
October 18, 2017, 02:49:37 PM
just signed up to point out how much of a scam this is, first of all there is NO public team behind this, posting random names doesn't count, second there is no public code not even on github, and the most damning there is no white paper. if someone does invests in this scam he deserves to lose his money.
Activity: 112
October 18, 2017, 02:05:18 PM
need italian translation? contact PM
October 18, 2017, 01:57:45 PM
I do not doubt your existence of course you guys have names but all I want is a proof of your claim that you are really working or capable and serious to deliver what your claimed not just empty words. I want to invest but no without any sign of work progress. You will be able to convince me with your work actions not words cos that's what most devs does better than the actual work and then disappear after making some cash out of naive investors that believed in them.

You see that many investors are skeptical of your project because we 've seen more of it with nothing at the end.

So I told you about investing in gold this market is not for the weak like you.

Abusive? How can you lead when you cannot stand a mere argument. You are right, this market is for a Scammer like you who stood no chance of obtaining funding as a start-up but to Scam investor in an unregulated crypto market. WOW!!! You already judged your incompetencies as a newbie impostor.

There will be witnesses here. I guarantee that this currency will rise at least 3 to 4 times in the future for about a month. And you think you are good? So why have to go into this money. What do you need to care about? Do you say scam size is not down yet. The price is now the floor price is only funeral.
October 18, 2017, 01:03:59 PM
I do not doubt your existence of course you guys have names but all I want is a proof of your claim that you are really working or capable and serious to deliver what your claimed not just empty words. I want to invest but no without any sign of work progress. You will be able to convince me with your work actions not words cos that's what most devs does better than the actual work and then disappear after making some cash out of naive investors that believed in them.

You see that many investors are skeptical of your project because we 've seen more of it with nothing at the end.

So I told you about investing in gold this market is not for the weak like you.
October 18, 2017, 12:06:39 PM
Don't forget this is unregulated trading for anyone to tell any story to make quick money from investors. But it is good to look at the realistic point of the project. To me, this project has zero evidence of what they claimed. Good luck tho.
here:
Team

(Main Dev)
Eric Allen
Muhammed Nagy
Aakash
https://github.com/muhammednagy

and some other helpers

Full work completed within 3 weeks

I also post which coins list in exchange, after 5 day's

Do not forget that a lot of coin is not in this forum and the reason is not clear 0.3 to nearly $ 1 that investors still rampant. And you best take that ETH investment with BTC go. well that should not be. You should invest in gold I would advise you a true sentence.
October 18, 2017, 11:27:05 AM
Everyone is waiting for the event, the good news about the dev. But I think then you have no chance to buy this price but it will be x10 times so be the first. And I want to tell the dev that you should update the event history to be clearer and more specific to the investor. Cool
Activity: 52
October 18, 2017, 06:19:26 AM
so when exhange release ?
Activity: 63
Crypto Lover
October 18, 2017, 04:25:43 AM
Just bag 40k of this coin.. - lets see where it will go in in a matter of days!!!!
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
October 18, 2017, 01:48:48 AM
I want to join this airdrop, but I do not know how to get it.
Congratulation EXN already listed on hitbtc.
Activity: 30
October 18, 2017, 01:33:03 AM
just joined the airdrop and i already pm u dev...i hope youll give me free exn..thanks dev and gudluck Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 12:36:05 AM
Have been trying to join the discord but I have to verify my mail before been able to chat and the verification mail has not been sent to me for more than an hour now, please do something about this
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
October 18, 2017, 12:07:02 AM
this news is very good so there is an opportunity to develop this coin in the future and it is the result of hard work of all the team of developers to fight for this coin
Yaeh! This coin really have a great potential to go to the moon. There is a hard working developers that making these project better and success.
This one is worth for investing our money. Its a great project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 11:15:16 PM
this news is very good so there is an opportunity to develop this coin in the future and it is the result of hard work of all the team of developers to fight for this coin
Activity: 12
October 17, 2017, 11:12:01 PM
its listed on hitbtc? surprised   Shocked

didn't expect it to happen so soon. i believe i got some airdrop so its damn cool, i didn't check it yet but good to know this exchange can be seriously developed. binance can be a good inspiration for developers, listing EXN there would be much better. congrats
currently its price is very low this is coin worth the investment. The new coin that hit the hitcoin floor shows that this coin is very potential. I support this project it very cool. I predict this coin to about 5 days after the price will close to $ 1 is the easiest thing it needs to be informed on a certain floor is the price will go to the moon. Deve for the upcoming big event. Current coin offers are only 5m rare coin released less. Very good to go to the moon
Agree, I just laugh see the weak hand of people who throw EXN cheaply. Everyone has their own judgment about this coin, many of them say scam, shit coin or blah .. blah .. blah .. but for me, as you explain, this coin has a great chance to go to the moon and I am now in profit mode Grin .
Good work dev !
these are the rabbits brave liver. Throw coins in a cheap and wasteful way Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 66
October 17, 2017, 09:59:59 PM
great news EXN listed on HiBTC exchange , the price will fly to moon .
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
October 17, 2017, 09:49:41 PM
its listed on hitbtc? surprised   Shocked

didn't expect it to happen so soon. i believe i got some airdrop so its damn cool, i didn't check it yet but good to know this exchange can be seriously developed. binance can be a good inspiration for developers, listing EXN there would be much better. congrats
currently its price is very low this is coin worth the investment. The new coin that hit the hitcoin floor shows that this coin is very potential. I support this project it very cool. I predict this coin to about 5 days after the price will close to $ 1 is the easiest thing it needs to be informed on a certain floor is the price will go to the moon. Deve for the upcoming big event. Current coin offers are only 5m rare coin released less. Very good to go to the moon
Agree, I just laugh see the weak hand of people who throw EXN cheaply. Everyone has their own judgment about this coin, many of them say scam, shit coin or blah .. blah .. blah .. but for me, as you explain, this coin has a great chance to go to the moon and I am now in profit mode Grin .
Good work dev !
Activity: 132
October 17, 2017, 05:30:58 PM
Has anybody received the airdrop? I don't, and I sent the message on September 22.

Yes, I have received the airdrop - 100 EXN

Where do you see it? At myetherwallet? I can't see this token there.

Thanks!

Sorry, been offline... I can see it on the ethplorer.io web site. Just enter your ETH address in the field and it will show your ETH balance, tokens, transactions...

I see it here, thanks!  Grin

One more question: why I see at ethplorer.io tokens that are not shown at myetherwallet? Shouldn't I see all my tokens at MEW?
Activity: 70
October 17, 2017, 04:08:20 PM
Coin added to hitbtc is a good news.
Good luck for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: