Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 130. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
This coin will be pretty interesting with DPoS, masternodes, a DAO, and smart contracts. Maybe precompile a ringCT contract. Very cool.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Interested in joining Expanse?

http://www.expanse.tech/

We are hiring for new positions and will be starting up the Advisory Board for our DAO. Here is some information if you are up for the task. We are only looking the highly motivated people that can get things done, thanks!

TEAM EXPANSION
We are currently seeking four new highly motivated candidates to be vetted for joining the Expanse core contributor team. Pay will depend on experience and bonuses will be given for securing foreign (to the USA) exchanges in their respective regions. Pay also depends on overall activity and results. It will not be paid in advance, but every two weeks. Pay will be in EXP only, not BTC.
We are seeking four International Business Development candidates who are fluent in English and Chinese for the Chinese Business Development position; English and Russian the Russian Business Development position; English and Japanese for the Japanese position; and English and Spanish for the last position.
Please join the Expanse Slack channel if you think you are up to the task. Only part time commitment is required, but ideally, we are seeking people looking for permanent positions who would help increase the value and awareness of Expanse to China, Russia, Japan, and various countries speaking Spanish.

http://slack.expanse.tech

ADVISORY BOARD
As we are getting closer to launching the Expanse DAO, and as upcoming changes could be decentralizing the funds or perhaps creating a revenue stream for the future of the DAO, we are now considering candidates for the Advisory Board from the Expanse community to join the project. If you are interested in joining the Advisory Board, the best way is to be active in the community and help the project along with constructive feedback and great ideas.

Should probably post this in the other language threads as well.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Should be interesting
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Interested in joining Expanse?

http://www.expanse.tech/

We are hiring for new positions and will be starting up the Advisory Board for our DAO. Here is some information if you are up for the task. We are only looking the highly motivated people that can get things done, thanks!

TEAM EXPANSION
We are currently seeking four new highly motivated candidates to be vetted for joining the Expanse core contributor team. Pay will depend on experience and bonuses will be given for securing foreign (to the USA) exchanges in their respective regions. Pay also depends on overall activity and results. It will not be paid in advance, but every two weeks. Pay will be in EXP only, not BTC.
We are seeking four International Business Development candidates who are fluent in English and Chinese for the Chinese Business Development position; English and Russian the Russian Business Development position; English and Japanese for the Japanese position; and English and Spanish for the last position.
Please join the Expanse Slack channel if you think you are up to the task. Only part time commitment is required, but ideally, we are seeking people looking for permanent positions who would help increase the value and awareness of Expanse to China, Russia, Japan, and various countries speaking Spanish.

http://slack.expanse.tech

ADVISORY BOARD
As we are getting closer to launching the Expanse DAO, and as upcoming changes could be decentralizing the funds or perhaps creating a revenue stream for the future of the DAO, we are now considering candidates for the Advisory Board from the Expanse community to join the project. If you are interested in joining the Advisory Board, the best way is to be active in the community and help the project along with constructive feedback and great ideas.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Will we ever see this over 100k again

Very profitable, I really like the Expanse.
Good to hear that! Check out the new EXP newsletter. There's so many good news inside. Cheesy
Activity: 284
Merit: 250

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 1, No.16 – 12/15/2016   Vast Improvements for Expanse

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/154507814098/expanse-newsletter-vo-1-no16-12152016

Thank You for the Newsletter! Please let us know more about the expanse tendermint project when the resolution have been made.
Still a noteworthy article Smiley
Activity: 58
Has tindermint ever had any network issues, or will this essentially be based on the same blockchain EXP currently has?

I think the dev team will verify that during the testing phase which should be happening tomorrow or something.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

Very profitable, I really like the Expanse.
Has tindermint ever had any network issues, or will this essentially be based on the same blockchain EXP currently has?
Activity: 58

Unfortunately this is how it goes with crypto. You keep trying until you find a winner.

I have a strong feeling we have found one in EXP.

Learn how to trade. Do it well and you won't have to worry about finding a winner  Wink

Thats not my mindset. I've done very well with believing in something and sticking with it for the long term.

My moto is im not in the game just for money, im in it to be part of the future.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 1, No.16 – 12/15/2016   Vast Improvements for Expanse

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/154507814098/expanse-newsletter-vo-1-no16-12152016
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

Unfortunately this is how it goes with crypto. You keep trying until you find a winner.

Learn how to trade. Do it well and you won't have to worry about finding a winner  Wink
Activity: 158
Merit: 10

Check out the Newsletter in a few hours and decide for yourself. I will post it here shortly after it is in Slack.

very good news,
now only 50btc to 50k, so x2 easy in any day
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Check out the Newsletter in a few hours and decide for yourself. I will post it here shortly after it is in Slack.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
What's this about EXP and Tindermint tech.?

The newsletter will be out by 9am CST. Lots of exciting improvements coming, news about that in a couple hours. I am not supposed to suggest people buy, but if anyone ever FUDs the devs, rest assured we are in for the long run and will be implementing huge improvements soon. (Testnet will be up by the end of the week) Chris knows the Tendermint dev and we plan on implementing a unique system of Tendermint with Masternodes and a Bond system, while still having the Ethereum smart contracts and implementing all the other cool and fun aspects of Expanse. If anyone doubts this technology, Tendermint, it is good enough for SWIFT that connects most of the banks in the world, we just plan on implementing it much earlier. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 18

Does Expanse and Tendermint have a project that they working on?

Yes expanse is working on implementing POS using tendermint.

Last i heard testnet would be setup by end of week.

so, low price stage begin ending...

Nothing is for certain but given what ive heard from the core team its certainly looking very good and a great time to accumulate.

They'll implement POS and also introduce a bond system in which you can earn interest by holding the bond for a given amount of time.

With POS you'll need to have a min of 10000 EXP to run your validator and will get share from the daily issue. 

Join the slack for more info. Lots of discussion there.

at least there is a requirement.  i remember when i started with just 50 tek.  now i have thousands.  too bad the dev. abandoned the project.  =P

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
How much u think will price raise?

The max price was 350k, so the 30k now seems low. I think 200k is likely to be reached within half a year, which would give it a market cap of 10,000 btc and make it a top 30 coin on coinmarketcap, so it is not that unlikely.
Cool and then delisting from Poloniex

The only bottom for any coin is zero.  Roll Eyes

The bottom is delisting.

Does Expanse and Tendermint have a project that they working on?

Yes expanse is working on implementing POS using tendermint.

Last i heard testnet would be setup by end of week.

so, low price stage begin ending...

Nothing is for certain but given what ive heard from the core team its certainly looking very good and a great time to accumulate.

They'll implement POS and also introduce a bond system in which you can earn interest by holding the bond for a given amount of time.

With POS you'll need to have a min of 10000 EXP to run your validator and will get share from the daily issue. 

Join the slack for more info. Lots of discussion there.

at least there is a requirement.  i remember when i started with just 50 tek.  now i have thousands.  too bad the dev. abandoned the project.  =P
Jump to: