Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 125. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

agreed, they got the picture from the expanse home page, then insert the  year 2017, that makes 2017 is the expanse year.. i find it really cool! Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Can't get myself to hold EXP. I have no issues trading and churning it.   Grin

the bonds and validators should be a good reason to hold exp longterm

People all have their different strategies and short-term traders also help with volume, so more power to them. I do quite well with a buy and hold strategy, and an abundance of patience, but that is certainly a learned skill in crypto.

Yes, the Bond system and Validator system are both designed to give more reasons to hold EXP off exchanges and lower resistance on the books. (Easier for the price to rise) Everything takes time, but our day will come Smiley

It also leaves it susceptible to a major slide as well if less people are trading.

I think for the moment, till the Validator system is in place, we'll have a unique opportunity to see how the market responds to the bond system with the current POW infrastructure. People have incentive to hold to make money through int earned through bonds though it does take a little while to get to a 1000 EXP while mining so they'll need to show a little patience which is often lacking in the crypto world.

Long term however fortune favors people who disciplined and patient. Its a time tested proven strategy.
What's the return on the bonds?

1% per month i think? 3 month contracts, which allows you to compound quarterly

With a 1% return & EXP being locked in for three months. Given the volatility, I definitely would not hold any EXP at all. Trading and churning would yield far better results without the risks.
 Tongue

Case point: You could get 1%, but in those 3 months the value of EXP could have slid 75% or more (which is not unrealistic in crypto). I definitely would not want to be stuck holding EXP in those scenarios.  Shocked  The risks outweigh the reward. It actually kind of reminds me that Paycoin (XPY) did something similar. That didn't work out so well.

actually you get 3% in 3 months; to me it sounds like your simply trying to 'slide' expanse. Why? most likely because youre a trader trying to find a cheaper entry point. Sorry bud, this train is leaving the station, no more 20k expanse for you! Your intentions are definitely not trustworthy by making claims attributing similarities to Paycoin, like are you fucking serious right now?! Hashlets were a product of a ponzi (which inherently represented supposed mining power), with a bait and switch to sell paycoin, nothing at all comparable to innovative concepts such as a bond system on the blockchain, where expanse tokens are awarded as an extension to the PoW process.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

People all have their different strategies and short-term traders also help with volume, so more power to them. I do quite well with a buy and hold strategy, and an abundance of patience, but that is certainly a learned skill in crypto.

Yes, the Bond system and Validator system are both designed to give more reasons to hold EXP off exchanges and lower resistance on the books. (Easier for the price to rise) Everything takes time, but our day will come Smiley

It also leaves it susceptible to a major slide as well if less people are trading.

I think for the moment, till the Validator system is in place, we'll have a unique opportunity to see how the market responds to the bond system with the current POW infrastructure. People have incentive to hold to make money through int earned through bonds though it does take a little while to get to a 1000 EXP while mining so they'll need to show a little patience which is often lacking in the crypto world.

Long term however fortune favors people who disciplined and patient. Its a time tested proven strategy.

With a 1% return & EXP being locked in for three months. Given the volatility, I definitely would not hold any EXP at all. Trading and churning would yield far better results without the risks.
 Tongue

Case point: You could get 1%, but in those 3 months the value of EXP could have slid 75% or more (which is not unrealistic in crypto). I definitely would not want to be stuck holding EXP in those scenarios.  Shocked  The risks outweigh the reward. It actually kind of reminds me that Paycoin (XPY) did something similar. That didn't work out so well.
Activity: 528

legendary

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

legendary

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/155895977503/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no2

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 2, No.2 – 1/15/2017 Tendermint Testnet and Bond System Update

I just noticed the newsletter came out yesterday. Nice work, looking forward to the bonds system! Truely a unique concept that we havent seen yet in the crypto-sphere!

Great newsletter! Looking forward to buying some bonds!!

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 2, No.2 – 1/15/2017 Tendermint Testnet and Bond System Update

I just noticed the newsletter came out yesterday. Nice work, looking forward to the bonds system! Truely a unique concept that we havent seen yet in the crypto-sphere!
Activity: 381
Exp grows and grows, it will soon be a new NewsLetter  and in near future we will see GUI , testnet has already, so it's time to buy more EXP Grin
Yeah! Exp really grows so fast. Smiley
I agree with you, because Expanse
is really Great it totally grows
so fast.
Now thats a sexy chart, i tell you what Wink

Activity: 284

Nice,  the detailed explanation on the EXP.BOND is very informative.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Come mine EXP to.. coinmine: https://www2.coinmine.pl/exp/index.php High luck expected Wink
block mined few minutes after my post Cheesy
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
people sell EXP then sell btc then rebuy btc then buy more EXP and buy match more EXP today...
all simple Smiley

Ure right. They sell EXP for btc, sell btc for fiat and later reinvest profits into btc. But they will never again touch EXP.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Come mine EXP to.. coinmine: https://www2.coinmine.pl/exp/index.php High luck expected Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

legendary
Churning EXP isn't bad...  Grin

I also continue to buy without fear. Given what i've seen with BTC EXP is in prime position to rise.

I wouldn't go that far. I rarely hold anything.
Jump to: