Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 126. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Exp grows and grows, it will soon be a new NewsLetter  and in near future we will see GUI , testnet has already, so it's time to buy more EXP Grin
Yeah! Exp really grows so fast. Smiley
Activity: 381
My suggestion for people who get frustrated is that there is no such thing as a quick buck.

My recommendation is to be patient and believe in the team and the fundamentals of the project.

Remember if the price is high then you're already too late.

Also EXP is a boat you dont want to miss because of negativity.
Great suggestion,We really need to have patience and believe in the team because I know they are doing everything to make Expanse even more greater.Expanse is really amazing that you do not want to miss.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
all the altcoins got pumped except expanse. maybe expanse is next?

This is what puzzles me a lot. Btc must be recovering in the coming days, turning alts all the way down until the recent dips are reached and relatively safe price levels are broken once again. Expense does seem to be following this general tendency.
Activity: 528
Here's what i see with a quick TA:

monthly chart: Here we have a massive descending triangle which is coming to a point, this usually signifies a break out in either direction.

weekly chart: Here we have a downtrend channel converging into an uptrend channel

daily chart: The uptrend channel appears to be consistent as the resistance tests the support levels.

(note: this is not investment advice, just a subjective observation of trends)

Interesting TA, I think its quite possible Expanse is shifting into an uptrend.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Here's what i see with a quick TA:

monthly chart: Here we have a massive descending triangle which is coming to a point, this usually signifies a break out in either direction.

weekly chart: Here we have a downtrend channel converging into an uptrend channel

daily chart: The uptrend channel appears to be consistent as the resistance tests the support levels.

(note: this is not investment advice, just a subjective observation of trends)
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
My suggestion for people who get frustrated is that there is no such thing as a quick buck.

My recommendation is to be patient and believe in the team and the fundamentals of the project.

Remember if the price is high then you're already too late.

Also EXP is a boat you dont want to miss because of negativity.
Activity: 158
people sell EXP then sell btc then rebuy btc then buy more EXP and buy match more EXP today...
all simple Smiley
Activity: 284
Do not be so optimistic. Untill MM will not be satisfied with his exp amount, untill pump will not start. Sell your coins. Just look at chart, use TA and your brains.

wow! Im even more encourage to save and store my expanse coins, Im looking at the chart right now and still keeping mine.
Activity: 58
Churning EXP isn't bad...  Grin

I also continue to buy without fear. Given what i've seen with BTC EXP is in prime position to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Churning EXP isn't bad...  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Do not be so optimistic. Untill MM will not be satisfied with his exp amount, untill pump will not start. Sell your coins. Just look at chart, use TA and your brains.
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
Exp grows and grows, it will soon be a new NewsLetter  and in near future we will see GUI , testnet has already, so it's time to buy more EXP Grin
Activity: 284

Great opportunity to buy exp when other altcoins increased value,Expanse is next and it will be huuuggee!

I think we have found the bottom; support is very strong at these 20k levels.

expanse supporter here, guilty as charge! bought some expanse last week! i keep buying when the price is less expensive.
Activity: 350
I think expanse will be the next.
Yes!
I know that Exp will be the next, soon.
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
Is time tot buy cheap exp ..Price up on polo  Roll Eyes let's puuuump  Shocked
Activity: 381
I think expanse will be the next.
Activity: 18

Great opportunity to buy exp when other altcoins increased value,Expanse is next and it will be huuuggee!

working with chris to test pos. fun times.
Activity: 106

Jump to: