Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 136. (Read 961460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Are exp have same issues like Eth or not?
I mean spam-attacks, synchronization issues, unitnended forks etc?

same core code
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Are exp have same issues like Eth or not?
I mean spam-attacks, synchronization issues, unitnended forks etc?
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
what's this about ETH getting a marriage on the blockchain?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Sinking my teeth deeper into EXP  Grin

Nice move!!

Exp is the global platform that everyone is looking for.
legendary
Sinking my teeth deeper into EXP  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
just take a bit to hold bags EXP at the end of this year, I believe it will go to the high price might be in the next year
Yeah. Sooner or later the price of EXP will go up.
Just wait. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
In case someone is interested, i'm doing a black friday special on https://exp.suprnova.cc with 0 % fees and 5 % bonus for the miners

when does this start?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
In case someone is interested, i'm doing a black friday special on https://exp.suprnova.cc with 0 % fees and 5 % bonus for the miners

Last 2 hours
Sinking my teeth into EXP Smiley

Love churning me some expanse.  Grin

that black friday pump tho
legendary
Sinking my teeth into EXP Smiley

Love churning me some expanse.  Grin
Activity: 434
just take a bit to hold bags EXP at the end of this year, I believe it will go to the high price might be in the next year
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
The price is very cheap now, buy more and after the price declines BTC I am sure will benefit 100-300% of exp  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yeah that's good news, let's see it immediately in your site Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
just pump it Franko!

I dont think Franko or any of the founding members should pump it.

It will increase in price as its adoption continues to grow.

def. not a pump and dump scam coin.  got burned on a lot of crypto like this in the past promising big things in the beginning.  i mean, how old is this coin now, and still developing projects?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
just pump it Franko!

Agree, pumps more often do more harm than good. Too many new users buy into the coin on hype during peek pump heights then end up hating the coin and dismissing it when the price comes crashing back down to normal and there left holding there new shiny coin @ a complete loss. If it can be pumped and the price held then thats one thing but blindless BTC hungry pumps hurt more than they do good.
just pump it Franko!

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
just pump it Franko!
Activity: 350
the price must go up
I think not. bitcoin prices continue to be strong to high prices seem to wait for it Smiley

You're right! Let's wait for the high prices.

Indeed, by December price will go back to the way they used to be and might exceed my expectations.

Agree with you mate. It will only be a matter of time before people realize Expanse's true potential. Being an ETH clone, it has managed to become relatively stable with no critical issues that could affect smart contract security, or even cause double spending problems like it happened on Krypton. Still, EXP has the same codebase as ETH so I wouldn't expect to hear of the same security issues sometime in the near future. In the bright side, Expanse truly believes in block chain immutability, and unstoppable applications (unlike Ethereum).

That being said, I see a very bright path for EXP for years to come. Looking forward for the official stable release of Borderless. It is going to be a real game changer, in my own opinion.  Grin

I agree regarding the fundamentals of EXP and I have no doubt that it will do great in the coming days, months and years.

It has a truly resourceful and unique team that continues to work hard.

The one thing that truly separates EXP from the crowd is they dont rely on issuing ICO's to generate money but instead rely on their own skill to increase the value of their offering. Maybe someone can correct me but i feel like projects are completely misusing this concept and can be considered borderline scams or ponzi schemes.

Take Synereo for example. I like Synereo but they have done not one but two rounds of ICO's. What does it mean to do a second round of ICO without offering any kind of tangible product? What it means is that the team behind the project is either incompetent, in that they were not able to deliver what they promised with the first round of funding or that they dont want to push themselves too hard as far as resources are concerned. I think this sets a bad precedence for the team because this eventually makes them too dependent on generating money through ICO's and will end up losing.

In my opinion you have to push yourself and your resources to truly stand out which EXP seems to be doing very well. They are answerable to no one and are still producing at tremendous speed.

I dont understand why some folks from other projects complain about the premine. I want to ask them are they better of giving the project the money to issue tokens worth the amount of money generated or are they better of with a premine decided by the dev team that they can be a part of to increase its value.

Jump to: