Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 137. (Read 961460 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Indeed, by December price will go back to the way they used to be and might exceed my expectations.

Agree with you mate. It will only be a matter of time before people realize Expanse's true potential. Being an ETH clone, it has managed to become relatively stable with no critical issues that could affect smart contract security, or even cause double spending problems like it happened on Krypton. Still, EXP has the same codebase as ETH so I wouldn't expect to hear of the same security issues sometime in the near future. In the bright side, Expanse truly believes in block chain immutability, and unstoppable applications (unlike Ethereum).

That being said, I see a very bright path for EXP for years to come. Looking forward for the official stable release of Borderless. It is going to be a real game changer, in my own opinion.  Grin
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
the price must go up
I think not. bitcoin prices continue to be strong to high prices seem to wait for it Smiley

ya, i agree.  crypto usually gets crazy around the holidays.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
the price must go up
I think not. bitcoin prices continue to be strong to high prices seem to wait for it Smiley
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
interesting TA, thanks for posting.

that would be my expectation too. im not counting on a near term correction though.

I'll mine a bit for testing purpouse..

is Dagger the same algo as ethereum?

dont think so.  where did ya get the intel from?

Im just curious as I am going to start mining expanse and I am wondering how the algorithm compares to eth in terms of heat and power consumption

I would like to know that,because mining eth here is expensive, hope expanse would be better with energy consumption  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Is it still alive? Price on polo is going down for three month without any stopping. Looks bad. it is interesting, what price are you expect for example in January 2017 and why?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
the price must go up
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

that would be my expectation too. im not counting on a near term correction though.

Im just curious as I am going to start mining expanse and I am wondering how the algorithm compares to eth in terms of heat and power consumption

Activity: 298
Merit: 267
I am checking sourse code now. Very well. I am think this crypto have good future.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

This is great.

One important trend that i see with expanse is that its kinda talked about a lot in the same way ethereum is and therefore stands to benefit a lot as ethereum matures and gain traction.

Since ethereum is considered the most high visibility blockchain platform I dont see any reason why we can't hit great highs in the coming year.
just wondering, what will the identity registration information provide to the public?
Activity: 350
I am back to expanse mining.
I hope price will be back to 100k lvl soon too Cheesy
Nice!
Let's wait for its good price.
I think it will be go back soon.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

I am too. EXP have real dapps and use.

Indeed, by December price will go back to the way they used to be and might exceed my expectations.

i think EXP will be a major competitor in the near future.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500

I am too. EXP have real dapps and use.

Activity: 284

cool! I'm planning to mine too, just waiting on my solar panels Smiley
Jump to: