Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 138. (Read 961460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
I am back to expanse mining.
I hope price will be back to 100k lvl soon too Cheesy

I am too. EXP have real dapps and use.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I am back to expanse mining.
I hope price will be back to 100k lvl soon too Cheesy
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
interesting TA, thanks for posting.

that would be my expectation too. im not counting on a near term correction though.

holiday blues kicking in with crypto.  it's a mad house!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

that would be my expectation too. im not counting on a near term correction though.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Here is a technical analysis for expanse:

As we zoom in to view the past month, we see a double bounce (double bottom) off of the historical support line; the second bounce spikes up and corrects to form a flag on the historical support line of ~30k.

Zooming out, we can see a long term trend which shows a larger flag formation along the same historical support of ~30k

This creates a scenario for a massive correction, and It is quite possible we see a surge in price recovery back to previous highs. But this is all speculative, and merely trying to correlate the price charts with all of the news and developments.  
Activity: 350
So ether.camp is trying to disqualify the borderless identity management system from the "most beloved idea" because they had a poor identity management system in place. Irony.

If you voted for borderless make sure to check your spam folder and reply to their last email.

We wont go down without a fight.

They said an email was sent out to verify your vote, but I got nothing.  Checked spam and everything...

the members who participated on the ethercamp, suppose to get emails?

Yep, an email confirmation will be send to validate your vote.
Did you received their email confirmation?
Activity: 284
So ether.camp is trying to disqualify the borderless identity management system from the "most beloved idea" because they had a poor identity management system in place. Irony.

If you voted for borderless make sure to check your spam folder and reply to their last email.

They said an email was sent out to verify your vote, but I got nothing.  Checked spam and everything...

I participated on the campaign and done checking my emails, like the ones who participated i did not get any emails from them
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Anything in the works to raise the price or can we soon count on it being a dead coin?

Correlating work with price is in my opinion a lose lose situation. If you focus too much on price you eventually get sucked into anxiety and then emotions take over. Once emotions take over you make illogical moves like end up selling when you should be buying.

If you follow the expanse blog you will see that a lot of work is being done. At this point no one can predict the price but what I will say with certainty is that some point in the near future we should see a significant rise.

Hope that helps

They said an email was sent out to verify your vote, but I got nothing.  Checked spam and everything...

are you sure?  because only 1 person claimed to have gotten an email out of about 20 people in our slack chat.  very doubtful the others got anything as well.
Anything in the works to raise the price or can we soon count on it being a dead coin?

the expanse team is working as tough as they can and as vigorous as they can.
and you can count on it being a viable crypto currency  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 250
Activity: 567
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

I have been watching the voting stuff closely, i think this is a super cool platform for voting on anything and it could be expanded paste that
legendary
Price dumps again.. good oportunity to buy ..  if project won't be destroyed..

btc went up again.  is there some sort of pattern so when te newsletter gets released and a btc rally?  =S

Expanse is pumping BTC? LOL
legendary

Why do you think they are doing this?  Its not fair imo, but thats how it is to the ones in crypto who try to be fair. I know we can fight through this nonsense.
legendary

I also got nothing... I think its nonsense. They seem to be deadset against allowing expanse to win.

Activity: 350

Yeah! We need to fight and don't let the others to bring us down.
Jump to: