Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 168. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
There's a growing community that supports this project myself included. If you don't like the project then place your sells in polo and move on.
Activity: 246
Welcome new EXP bagholders Smiley

Lol

Well, at least I got a laugh out of that one...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
told u guys this is a pump n dump shitcoin, manipulated by Franko,the so called legit Crypto-Pumper James Clayton and others
Welcome new EXP bagholders Smiley
Activity: 420
anyone think we will actually double any time soon?
i hope i bought some when it dropped -39%

EXP main competitor is about to get DirectBuy support on Coinbase and has started a blockchain paradigm shift. I doubt EXP will be on the major player's mind for awhile.

I wouldn't consider exp a competitor eth. Exp will benefit greatly from the growing acceptance and utilization  of ethereum. The rising tide of ethereum will cause this boat to rise as well
Activity: 246

Im in the same boat pumpers dropped it the moment I bought -27% looks like this was just pure hype and obvi not real nor worth my time.

If you wanted a real pump should have kept it going I had another 76 btc to dump into it but seems they were happy with guppy gains.

+1... live and learn...

Borderline predatory if you think about.  Release and pump during the eth fork.  Great tactics by the large exp holders (which may also be leaders in the community), but hey... as they say, fool me once.

BTW... that 24btc sell wall keeps moving down.  Be careful if youre holding.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502

Im in the same boat pumpers dropped it the moment I bought -27% looks like this was just pure hype and obvi not real nor worth my time.

If you wanted a real pump should have kept it going I had another 76 btc to dump into it but seems they were happy with guppy gains.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Actually if you check out their latest blog post released today, it sounds like there is some pretty awesome stuff coming up for EXP!
http://blog.expanse.tech/post/147699823603/expanse-newsletter-vo-1-no6-7202016
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

EXP main competitor is about to get DirectBuy support on Coinbase and has started a blockchain paradigm shift. I doubt EXP will be on the major player's mind for awhile.
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So exp is headed back down again?

EXP was being used as a hedge if ETH failed the HF. As that was not the case the dump should continue.

An expertly timed borderless release did get the pump the team was after.

At least that is what I am hearing in the trading circles.

Very nice explanation. I think that it is the most probable option. I'm glad that a serie of wise buys and sells made my capital grows by 35% Grin !

I was in the red by 35 %  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

EXP was being used as a hedge if ETH failed the HF. As that was not the case the dump should continue.

Very nice explanation. I think that it is the most probable option. I'm glad that a serie of wise buys and sells made my capital grows by 35% Grin !
legendary

Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
legendary
lol..shitcoin releases newsletter after the hardfork
thats what i call a good 'pump n dump coin's'' timing...lol
bagholders getting desperate

The timing couldn't be better! It's like ETH but without the fantastic dev team. Pump it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
lol..shitcoin releases newsletter after the hardfork
thats what i call a good 'pump n dump coin's'' timing...lol
bagholders getting desperate
Activity: 819
EXPANSE NEWS!!

https://twitter.com/SeppBastian/status/755761492847460354

BoooooM!

THE Dapp is COMING !!!!!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked price up on polooo!
Activity: 882
Available supply, 11 mil is not available right now, cmc is correct if you can read and aren't totally braindead

thanks for your reply, i hope i'm not totally baindead.... just wonder why not to count 11 million coins
that obviously exist in your blockchain now at address (http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/account/0xbb94f0ceb32257275b2a7a9c094c13e469b4563e)...
and waiting to be dumped... oh! sorry... "community managed" some day?

it is a HUUUGE sum...

its the concept of this poject. its the first DAO and they don't rush it. at least read the whitepaper. nothing is waiting to get dumped.
Jump to: