Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 166. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Time to Dump....Get ready
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
EXP really coin with potential
OFCOURSE we can see it throw
https://twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial/status/758297525119922176
and poloniex 400 btc buy support in one day after this announce
SOON ROCKET GUYS - I am 100% sure we will X10 Kiss
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Thats it, the "FUD o meter", is going off the scale. Trolls tearing it apart in trollboxes.
This is a buy and hold Smiley

Fud is getting heavy here. Come join us in the slack room Wink

expanse.slack.com

and the dump has begun then the pump then the dump. be wise and look whos behind this shitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Thats it, the "FUD o meter", is going off the scale. Trolls tearing it apart in trollboxes.

Fud is getting heavy here. Come join us in the slack room Wink

expanse.slack.com
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Can't we all just be happy that atleast ONE of the ETH flavors is doing well?

The Expanse Project is managed by a decentralized organization
operating on the Expanse Blockchain. This decentralized entity
is responsible for significant decisions such as deciding what
features or updates to be focused on by developers, managing
the project's operating assets/reserve funds, and more.
It consists of three divisions, each with equal power to
vote on the decisions managing Expanse.

You really need to update your OP, this is not true, it doesn't exist.

Even your website says,

"Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. The project is operated by its users through a fair, open, community managed decentralized organization."

Stop lying.

So let me get this straight m8. You created a new account yesterday with the name "CryptoTruth" and the only thing you have done so far is talk shit about Expanse, but you dont have an agenda. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

answer the question you punk
So let me get this straight m8. You created a new account yesterday with the name "CryptoTruth" and the only thing you have done so far is talk shit about Expanse, but you dont have an agenda. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

I only speak the truth but good luck with Expanse and its support for the phony "Republic of Lakotah"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Lakotah

Of course you only speak the truth m8 your shill name implies as much. Again get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

typical exp response. cant handle the truth? always have to resort to the level of an ahole.
I would love to see EXP delisted on POLO now that we have ETC

This coin has got no substance to it and just pump and dumps making the DEVS rich...

Good luck bagholders

It won't get delisted as long as there is some trade volume. However your point is kinda valid. With ETC being a less expensive branch of Ethereum where people can test and deploy their smart contracts for cheap to a much larger audience, EXP becomes a pure P&D toy.

that's all it is? PnD coin, copy and paste
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
It hilarious how all these peeps come in here crashing on EXP..... maybe they are ETC Kool-Aid drinkers that feel threatened by not only ETH but EXP as well...

EXP is a good stable coin that is moving forward.... that's what counts.  Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
So many trade Vol recently Smiley
Activity: 812
I was a long term bag holder since september 2015. I had many coins and saw many dumps.
Until I openend the borderless app after many delays and found out that even the about button dit not work.
I quickly dumped my coins. Now I hate it.

This is not how a trustmachine should work. This eesentialy the value of the blochain. Putting value In trust.

Instead of ranting. Why don't you ask for help. Its now in Alpha stage but its functional. Also guys work to make it easier to access for anyone with or without technical background.

Just chillax. What is with all this hate?
Activity: 28
I was a long term bag holder since september 2015. I had many coins and saw many dumps.
Until I openend the borderless app after many delays and found out that even the about button dit not work.
I quickly dumped my coins. Now I hate it.

This is not how a trustmachine should work. This eesentialy the value of the blochain. Putting value In trust.
Activity: 8

I only speak the truth but good luck with Expanse and its support for the phony "Republic of Lakotah"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Lakotah
Activity: 812
Haters gonna hate Smiley .

Invest only if you wish the guys work on the project anyway whatever you like it or not.

This is not about the money is about the world. If you want to talk about money let me know how that worked out for ETH with Stephan Taul Smiley or whatever his name is.

Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Even your website says,

"Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. The project is operated by its users through a fair, open, community managed decentralized organization."

Stop lying.

Activity: 8

Even your website says,

Stop lying.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Coordinated FUD is the best flavor of FUD. EXP is what ETC claims to be... except with out all the replay attacks, questionable distribution and brand confusion. Wink ETH is now a truly double sided coin, meanwhile EXP is showing sustainable 10% community growth every week going on 4 weeks now. Up from 5% every week for 9 weeks in a row. Ionno bout you.. but um. It seems like someone here is obviously scared of an honest project's success, hence, the thick fog of fud and sockpuppets coming out of the wood work like roaches.. Can't we all just be happy that atleast ONE of the ETH flavors is doing well?
Jump to: