Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 167. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
With the FUD, coming on this thick and fast, it definitely jumps out on the radar Wink
Activity: 420
I would love to see EXP delisted on POLO now that we have ETC

This coin has got no substance to it and just pump and dumps making the DEVS rich...

Good luck bagholders

It won't get delisted as long as there is some trade volume. However your point is kinda valid. With ETC being a less expensive branch of Ethereum where people can test and deploy their smart contracts for cheap to a much larger audience, EXP becomes a pure P&D toy.

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

This coin has got no substance to it and just pump and dumps making the DEVS rich...

Good luck bagholders

It won't get delisted as long as there is some trade volume. However your point is kinda valid. With ETC being a less expensive branch of Ethereum where people can test and deploy their smart contracts for cheap to a much larger audience, EXP becomes a pure P&D toy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
price is again low, buy more
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
https://exp.suprnova.cc

Is now Nicehash, Genoil and Claymore Miner Stratum compatible, see the ports in the pools header or here:

Low-Diff Stratum: stratum+tcp://exp.suprnova.cc:3332 (use for max 20 MH/s and one card...)
Normal Stratum: stratum+tcp://exp.suprnova.cc:3333 (use for everything above that)
Nicehash only: stratum+tcp://exp.suprnova.cc:3334 (exclusively for nicehash)

Claymore:   ethdcrminer64 -epool exp.suprnova.cc:3333 -ewal suprnova.1 -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
i hope exp price appreciation continue,   Cheesy  Tongue

good job everyone   Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Good luck bagholders
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org
I see the sock puppets are out trying to earn their keep.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Ah the infamous EXP big green dildo, this seems like a last-ditch pump effort to save EXP from fading into irrelevancy. You know James is sweating bullets when he is talking of moving the market over to Bittrex (LOL).

It has gone through numerous pump and dumps and no doubt netted the three amigos a huge amount of BTC. In a year's time they have failed to open up the community DAO to start paying for advancements and put together a REAL team to build out a solid Ethereum competitor which was the entire selling point of EXP in the first place.

Instead we get this silly borderless tech and pumpy Motley Fool-esque newsletters to create marriage records for non-existent utopian governments. Why should anyone care about a communist fantasy like this, what can it do for REAL world commerce? And now suckering Payu Harris in, which a reminder to all when, Payu and the EXP team talks about how Expanse is going to support "The Republic of Lakotah", he is talking about a fictional government created by Russell Means that has no recognition or legal jurisdiction anywhere. Now I do have some sympathy for Payu as i'm sure the TPTB over at the REAL Oglala Sioux tribe have given him the run-around and have no real intent to support Maza, but don't ruin your reputation by sinking to the level of trying to invent a whole new government within the borders of the United States and getting in bed with these snakes Payu, move on.

Imagine if instead of trying to hoard the profits for themselves they had actually hired and built a solid team months ago, now time has caught up and Ethereum Classic will put together a far more qualified team overnight.

But no, instead of recognizing their own failures we get James ranting and raving on Facebook about ETC being a scam when clearly the scam is here.

The day of reckoning is here, the Expanse project is a failure and nothing more than fancy graphics and empty promises.

~ Crypto Truth
I luckily managed to sell mine at good prices and just bought some back.
It's gone up before a couple of times, and it will probably do it again at some point

Count on it. Super busy so easiest to chat in Slack. News and updates to come. Smiley

http://slack.expanse.tech

Look what happened to NEM after being added to BTC38... only a matter of time for EXP. HODL
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
It's gone up before a couple of times, and it will probably do it again at some point

Count on it. Super busy so easiest to chat in Slack. News and updates to come. Smiley

http://slack.expanse.tech

I buy on the dips and hold. Marketcap is low right now and as more people get into ethereum, the more people will look for other simular projects like expanse. This ones a good buy atm
legendary
Activity: 1190
legendary
Activity: 1311
honestly. i wish this would just go to the .003 area so I can get out.

Wait for the next feature pump. Could be awhile, lots of new bagholders.
Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
honestly. i wish this would just go to the .003 area so I can get out.
Activity: 448
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There's a growing community that supports this project myself included. If you don't like the project then place your sells in polo and move on.

I left the community. The coin hasnt got the slightest clue what the power of crypto can do.
It can create something as a direct democracy but then in monetary term, a direct monetary system with a several monetary backers.
At start it Looks like a decent vision, but after waiting for over a year for something to happen.
And see the community bashing everybody for a shitty product, its clear this has nothing to do with charity.

I saw the first pump, in total there where 4 big pumps.
And they all rose to a volume off 1m trade and go back to several ten Thousand in volume.
Where are all the people each time, do they flee in a few days, or are the devs dumping their own coins?
For me it doesnt even resemble something charity can do

Activity: 229
Actually if you check out their latest blog post released today, it sounds like there is some pretty awesome stuff coming up for EXP!
http://blog.expanse.tech/post/147699823603/expanse-newsletter-vo-1-no6-7202016

RIGHT? That partnership with MAZAcoin is groundbreaking.

In what way?

In an incredibly sarcastic way.
legendary
Activity: 984
Actually if you check out their latest blog post released today, it sounds like there is some pretty awesome stuff coming up for EXP!

In what way?
Activity: 229

Jump to: