Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 174. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Your network is a bullshit.

There is a Dwarf with more than 73% of total network hashrate. 51% ? No, we aren't hear about. Who cares... One day Atriedes will find the way to make his pool block branches "longer" than other network))) Any ideas about constant "recalculations"? Are dwarves' picks quickly becoming not sharp and they constantly sharpen them? Using "frontier-style" (ridiculus) difficulty)

Nice guys from expanse.tech attract with 0% fee. They needn't it at all. Simply claim as many block as they need lost. Beta-soft... The fairest people ever known!

And is this outstanding people of your cohesive community?  I'm afraid, not.

Point is your PoW smells rotten eggs. But who cares...)))

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
what happened at dwarfpool ?

"Error in backends. Blocks will be recalculated"

is it safe to mine there now? it seems profits are far from expected

Looks like some temp problem, I am on Suprnova and everything is fine so I imagine it should be ok there. Check with the pool operator if you are worried.
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
what happened at dwarfpool ?

"Error in backends. Blocks will be recalculated"

is it safe to mine there now? it seems profits are far from expected
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Keep up the good work team.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I gave a try mining EXP. It all looked good until...
Man, waiting so many hours for the mined coins to be confirmed at Polo!!! This is unbelievable and... very shitty.
Guess I'll have to return to ETH...
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Does anyone here even believe that expanse will reach $3 to $5 each ?

i dont see any reason that expanse cant reach half of the price of ethereum...    btw 3 usd seem fair price for expanse imho

No, it will reach and exceed half of the price of bitcoin... You fanboys are a wonderful source of amusement. Keep it up!

It isn't like we started at the top with an ICO. However, we have to first break all time highs, and then we will see how far it can go. Keep in mind the trolls against us have been mostly wrong for over an entire year, and we won't give up. So they are also a source of perpetual amusement for me personally, as we have no leaks and know what is coming.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
So the next newsletter will change everything?   Grin

Newsletters are just updates on progress, but we are finally almost there. Smiley
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Definitely,

there are no doubts SHAPESHIFT is suitable place to shift EXP.

That will be next step to build stronger brand.

Good initiative.

Nothing new on the SHAPESHIFT front? I have been hoping for this since this message in March

They were hacked/robbed and have been busy. Please submit a request to them, I already have, and Shapeshift would greatly benefit if they did add us, as I would promote the heck out of it. In then end it is their choice however, but sending a request in can only help.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
maybe if ETH takes over the world, and there wont be better clones/competitors, EXP can be a cheaper way to deploy smartcontracts for devs, otherwise not I guess.

ETH won't take over the world after the rollback, of that much I am 100% certain. We will also have unique solutions on EXP in three more days that ETH does not have. Projects like Monero also have strong communities, a slot on Poloniex, and by determination they greatly increased their marketcap over the long run. Our marketcap is only 1 million, and with a price of around .50 cents, certainly it is extremely plausible to reach that high in time. It isn't like everyone else has lots of (big time) connections in cryptos and a huge following in social media. We do.

We are also the most profitable coin to mine in the world now, at least last I checked, but always take your own risks and make your own calls. Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Definitely,

there are no doubts SHAPESHIFT is suitable place to shift EXP.

That will be next step to build stronger brand.

Good initiative.

Nothing new on the SHAPESHIFT front? I have been hoping for this since this message in March
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
So the next newsletter will change everything?   Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

i dont see any reason that expanse cant reach half of the price of ethereum...    btw 3 usd seem fair price for expanse imho

No, it will reach and exceed half of the price of bitcoin... You fanboys are a wonderful source of amusement. Keep it up!

hahahah, this was nice Smiley

So, about the price, realistic price on expanse is somewhere in range 0.002-0.004 ! Cheers !!!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org

Source?
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

legendary
Activity: 1456

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
maybe if ETH takes over the world, and there wont be better clones/competitors, EXP can be a cheaper way to deploy smartcontracts for devs, otherwise not I guess.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
https://steemit.com/@expanse

we strongly believe in mutually beneficial relations in the world of cryptos.

i can't agree more

Jump to: