Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 176. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
My rebuy looks shit now lol. But nice profits anyway. See you on the next train guys. Expanse will prevail.  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
What can this expense really be used for? What is its niche? What is its agenda? What is its use?

Is it good?

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Over 90 % from all deals on polo are sells. If something not happen soon, i dont know .... again 30k and the coin will be dead !
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The feeling when buying at 0.0008 and checking prices past 2 days.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 966
Very nice desgin looks excellent.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I am sharing this since Sieva our Art Director shared this in Slack anyway.  This is connected to Borderless for a small part of an upcoming promotion:

legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I think, that exp devs must explain more about borderless, DAO. Today i was read in polo trolbox, some users was thinking, that borderless is exp dao .....

No, Borderless is not the Expanse DAO. Please check out the blog, and you will find way more than enough information for you. The White Paper for Borderless is also in the most recent Newsletter. (Right at the top currently)

http://blog.expanse.tech/

Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
small question to EXPerienced:
Anyone mining here with 380x ?
And if what is you hashrate?
Thanks  Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can someone explain the reason for the resent large price drop?

Price retraced ~50% from the last week pump. In an bullish scenario this is a good time to re-enter.

I've heard this is now the holy month for Expanse. So this was maybe only the testpump  Grin

Are you saying that the testpump was just the tip?  Grin

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

mate ....

Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   Today at 08:32:32 PM
Last Active:   Today at 08:37:37 PM

WTF ? ETH spammers Smiley ?

I sold all my eth on 0.03 Smiley i kn ow, that you are angry, but...go in eth forum. Even cant understand, you havent shame , or glory ?

Yes, I just made my account. I wasn't speculating on what the price will do, I was making a joke mate. Smiley
legendary

Price retraced ~50% from the last week pump. In an bullish scenario this is a good time to re-enter.

I've heard this is now the holy month for Expanse. So this was maybe only the testpump  Grin

i hear too, even retweet the post Cheesy. I think (its a joke of course) how to get alot of money. SO, England will left EU, Scotland will left Great Bretan . Here come ME Smiley , with EU pass Smiley. I am not married, 100 btc, will married for some woman from England (only beatufull), fat and ungly i will not answer Cheesy. And she will have EU pass Smiley. HAHahahahahhaa Smiley

Its a high risk to get married on the Expanse chain. You can do nothing when the women gets fat and ugly later. Better get married on the ETH chain. Vitalik will rollback it for you  Grin

Honestly, I have no idea
legendary

mate ....

Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   Today at 08:32:32 PM
Last Active:   Today at 08:37:37 PM

WTF ? ETH spammers Smiley ?

I sold all my eth on 0.03 Smiley i kn ow, that you are angry, but...go in eth forum. Even cant understand, you havent shame , or glory ?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

legendary

i hear too, even retweet the post Cheesy. I think (its a joke of course) how to get alot of money. SO, England will left EU, Scotland will left Great Bretan . Here come ME Smiley , with EU pass Smiley. I am not married, 100 btc, will married for some woman from England (only beatufull), fat and ungly i will not answer Cheesy. And she will have EU pass Smiley. HAHahahahahhaa Smiley
legendary

if i explain it, will fuck myself, so ..NO Smiley

You could PM it to me Smiley
legendary

if i explain it, will fuck myself, so ..NO Smiley

legendary
I think, that exp devs must explain more about borderless, DAO. Today i was read in polo trolbox, some users was thinking, that borderless is exp dao .....
legendary
Activity: 1045
i see progress at 99% on http://www.borderless.tech/

Friday it was at 51%
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
ETH is probably BOB-chain( http://intheoreum.org) for now, so go with EXP Wink
Jump to: