Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 177. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
back to 30k soon
nah.... exp the logical alternative to eth and all of its issues.
legendary
Bravo EXPANSE Team! Really love what you are doing all the way around. Wish I would have gotten in earlier on EXP but I am happy to have entered in at 30k satoshi range because its proven to be a great investment so far. Will pick up some more along the way and looking forward to see all this project has to offer.

Lucky you at 30k.  I got in at 60k, and I think anything under 200k is very undervalued.  From what I have read, it seems EXP is the ETH fork without the negative fallout.  They've learned from ETH mistakes.  

I agree, this project has all the right components to be successful.  Very transparent communicating team, great PR/marketing, excellent developers, solid tech to improve on the ETH DAO fiasco, and perfect timing on the roadmap.  Some people may be moving from ETH to EXP, and for good reason.  It seems some people are already changing their mining from ETH to EXP in the hope of a future payoff, which I think is certainly plausible.  I think 300k-500k by August is very possible.  

ah! I get in at 5k lol

love the performance of 280x on mining exp Smiley
yes I have 2 x 280x, best miners I have.. I also run 290's and the 280x out perform. I recently picked up 2 x 380's 4gb... getting a solid 21 MH stock. Pretty pleased for what I paid for them  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
As the price drops now, i think we can easyly see 0.005-0.006 again before we go up.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Bravo EXPANSE Team! Really love what you are doing all the way around. Wish I would have gotten in earlier on EXP but I am happy to have entered in at 30k satoshi range because its proven to be a great investment so far. Will pick up some more along the way and looking forward to see all this project has to offer.

Lucky you at 30k.  I got in at 60k, and I think anything under 200k is very undervalued.  From what I have read, it seems EXP is the ETH fork without the negative fallout.  They've learned from ETH mistakes.  

I agree, this project has all the right components to be successful.  Very transparent communicating team, great PR/marketing, excellent developers, solid tech to improve on the ETH DAO fiasco, and perfect timing on the roadmap.  Some people may be moving from ETH to EXP, and for good reason.  It seems some people are already changing their mining from ETH to EXP in the hope of a future payoff, which I think is certainly plausible.  I think 300k-500k by August is very possible.  

ah! I get in at 5k lol

I know you from other projects, so when you joined Slack I was pleased, as I know you like to find value like I do. Smiley (Although that was quite some time ago when the price was that low.. .heh)
legendary
Activity: 1988

ah! I get in at 5k lol

legendary

Ya that and OCMINER is closing the eth pool soon (Suprnova) Think with all the above, miners are moving to Exp huge hash rate increase...
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
Miners come join us with 0 fees and help support Expanse project.

exp.altpool.net

0 Fees
Payouts every 15 mins

Cheers  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Wallet won't sincronise. How to add nodes in win10?

I have both running on linux and windows and i never had to add any nodes.
Sounds to me like some firewall issue, have u checked that?
When u first run gexp in windows, the windows firewall will give a popup to allow connections to the wallet, make sure u allow it, else u cant sync your wallet.

Else u can see at the first page of exp how to add nodes : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-expanse-exp-1st-stable-fork-of-ethereum-new-algo-pirlguard-1173722
legendary
Activity: 1456

No time for working wallets. They have a pump to dump into.

Another angry at the world crypto king, colorful post history.  He's asking a legit question and here you are to piss in his corn flakes.

cmon ppl, at least try to help him with link like these instead of trolling each other...
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4ch0v8/help_mist_ethereum_wallet_wont_sync_will_give/
legendary
Added mining support for Expanse on a new pool. 0 Pool Fees and payouts every 15 mins.

http://exp.altpool.net

OP please add to ANN if possible. Really liking EXP over ETH and have put my rigs online to help support exp.
Hey it looks pretty good! nice and clean layout. ok, may throw a little hash at it in just a bit.

Thanks for the heads up,. Will post some feedback perhaps, once I hash for 24 hours or so  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Another angry at the world crypto king, colorful post history.  He's asking a legit question and here you are to piss in his corn flakes.
legendary
Activity: 1311

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
My first time coming across the project. Seems fairly interesting. I would like to know about what type of traction your getting. (not talking about price rise)
https://expanse.slack.com will answer your questions much faster.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
My first time coming across the project. Seems fairly interesting. I would like to know about what type of traction your getting. (not talking about price rise)
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
Sorry for the pool issue guys. I think it should be fixed now. If it's not please let me know ASAP. http://www.altpool.net
Jump to: