Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 189. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Questions to developers: 1. Are you deliberately letting the price tank?

60-65 k seems like bottom. Since most people have an entry point above 100k satoshi I don't see many selling at the current price. With borderless, new wallet release, and future dao, the price can easily rebound to the 200-300k range, if not more. The slack channel has over 620 people and the community is growing.. smart traders are slowly buying this cheap exp.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

The roadmap is great. Definitely a great way to keep track of the new and exciting development for Expanse. My most favorite is the Borderless platform. It provides great governance services from within the EXP blockchain and thus, it will certainly bring Expanse the attention it deserves. About identity from within the EXP blockchain, it looks like a very interesting concept. The ability to have a personal ID of yourself from within the blockchain will make it very handy for mainstream use.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Lol i dint see this one coming mind 80% loss from the top lol!
Look i dont say theses things to help me make mine like a parasite i say it to help you stop lossing yours, why are you people still here?

Honestly, I am not even sure what you are trolling about, mining or trading. What is your native language? You are a parasite?
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Questions to developers: 1. Are you deliberately letting the price tank? Borderless.crap? Was this the best you could come up with for the future of Expanse 2. Any plans for Expanse based DAO?

Obviously "The DAO" will have lots of hype in the future, we know that, it will benefit us.

Plans? Please read the white paper and the roadmap first, thanks.

http://www.expanse.tech
Activity: 302
Lol i dint see this one coming mind 80% loss from the top lol!
Look i dont say theses things to help me make mine like a parasite i say it to help you stop lossing yours, why are you people still here?
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
Questions to developers: 1. Are you deliberately letting the price tank? Borderless.crap? Was this the best you could come up with for the future of Expanse 2. Any plans for Expanse based DAO?
https://youtu.be/RWPeWQrnYVg

Here is an alternative new Expanse video. (In this version I hired a professional narrator, and the logo has been updated)

Great video. That should help the EXP branding a lot. If we could get the BCT page and website translated into Chinese that would help a lot too. If anyone has any connects to BTC38 exchange please recommend Expanse Smiley
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
https://youtu.be/RWPeWQrnYVg

Here is an alternative new Expanse video. (In this version I hired a professional narrator, and the logo has been updated)
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

"Borderless Mariage
(A civil union between 2 or more consenting identities)."

A bit weird if you trust me.

And about the ID, will it need to be verified, or anyone can register and have its Expanse identity ?

As Borderless offers government like services that can seem a little strange, as most of us are used to these services as they are, and few question them.

As for Identity, being blockchain based obviously it can be locked in, and of course various data could be assigned to get as specific as you like.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

"Borderless Mariage
(A civil union between 2 or more consenting identities)."

A bit weird if you trust me.

And about the ID, will it need to be verified, or anyone can register and have its Expanse identity ?
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1004
OK
ROKOS v6 Magic Flavors
Final tests done, to be released in the next days as soon as packing its done.

Permanent Integrated Coin: Expanse

Learn more about Expanse at: http://rokos.space/cryptocurrencies.html

ROKOS Github:  https://github.com/okcashpro/ROKOS-OK-Bitcoin-Fullnode

*** Please raise an issue over github when releasing a new wallet so it can be updated in ROKOS.
(If no official notice/issue wallets are not updated)  - For control and security.

Same way, communities/devs can now push commits to update/improve specifics over the included config file
at your cryptocurrency folder over: https://github.com/okcashpro/ROKOS-OK-Bitcoin-Fullnode/tree/master/clients-nodes/rokos-Pi2-Pi3

Expanse

Pre-release screenshot
legendary
Activity: 1030
Borderless tech is a good investment into the future of $exp. It can potentially make for some serious real world use of the Expanse blockchain.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Interesting as the Newsletter appears to have actually made news?! I would point out Borderless is a bit more important than in the article, but whatever the case, very cool that we just got picked up with another article, this one clearly inspired by the Newsletter. Smiley
Cheap EXP right now... think about it... Boarderless Tech 0.1.0 is being released in 2 months which will provide a number of governance services via smart contracts on the Expanse blockchain, this is huge. Combined with the fact that EXP can run ETH dapps with little or no change, giving developers a great testing platform for dapps.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
More profitable than ethereum
My 4x7950 - ETH 60 Mh/s, but EXP 80 Mh/s
Calculator: http://calc.wolfchange.com/

It's not working, is there any other calculator?
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

So Ethereum has a DAO. It's a pretty stupid DAO but it has one. When will the $EXP smart contracts for a DAO exist? This project has a lot of potential since it is a blockchain and a DAO combined into 1.

http://blog.expanse.tech

I have started up a Newsletter, this is bi-monthly on the 1st and 15th. This will give up to date information on exactly what is being worked on, and what is next.
Activity: 426
ok i have i question about solo minig exp.

5 days ago i start mine exp solo and i was able to finde 12-15 block a day, when net hash rate was higher and diff but now when is lower i cant found 1 or none?? wtf  Angry can someone please explane? and dont tell me its about luck from 12-15 a day to 1?

by the way i have two rigs one mine on one address and the other mine on second address. Last night i  stop mining with one rig and when i woke up i my wallet i have found block on that address i didnt mine???  Huh Undecided

how is that posible?

THANKS

best to join exp slack and post question in wallet beta room for faster answer

A new wallet just about out as well, I was hoping it would be out in time for the newsletter, but Dan has it almost ready now.

Ok thanks
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

5 days ago i start mine exp solo and i was able to finde 12-15 block a day, when net hash rate was higher and diff but now when is lower i cant found 1 or none?? wtf  Angry can someone please explane? and dont tell me its about luck from 12-15 a day to 1?

by the way i have two rigs one mine on one address and the other mine on second address. Last night i  stop mining with one rig and when i woke up i my wallet i have found block on that address i didnt mine???  Huh Undecided

how is that posible?

THANKS

A new wallet just about out as well, I was hoping it would be out in time for the newsletter, but Dan has it almost ready now.

how is that posible?

THANKS

Jump to: