Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 187. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
big news is good but i still can't figure out how to make GUI wallet to work with gexp v1.4.4.
anyone ?

I ran into this problem also. The only way to make it work is to unlock the accounts in console first before sending. Eth has the same problem.

are we talking about the same thing ?

expwallet simply doesn't start w 1.4.4,
but i don't see any problem with mist 0.7.4

strange it starts for me m8. Make sure you do not have a gexp process running in your task manager. If so close it.

not that simple.

https://i.imgur.com/k6bLXfh.png

Hey Ax, you may get quicker help if you post the question in the expanse slack wallet beta channel. Also new wallet update coming real soon
Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
big news is good but i still can't figure out how to make GUI wallet to work with gexp v1.4.4.
anyone ?

I ran into this problem also. The only way to make it work is to unlock the accounts in console first before sending. Eth has the same problem.

are we talking about the same thing ?

expwallet simply doesn't start w 1.4.4,
but i don't see any problem with mist 0.7.4

strange it starts for me m8. Make sure you do not have a gexp process running in your task manager. If so close it.
Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
anyone ?

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
We are ready for big news today, this will have good impact on exp Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

"Good info here. Is boarderless.tech still on schedule for a Q2 release?" I don't see any reason why not, and updates about the DAO will be coming too.

"Any update on getting the expanse site / bitcointalk page translated into Chinese" Our France rep has been doing an amazing job and we have a very strong representation for France. Our Chinese rep is also a med student so he is fairly busy, but I believe he has some translations done. Totally agree we need as many languages as possible, of course we don't want google translate crap either, but just really solid pro translations.

There is room for people to help with international marketing, so people should feel free to come to Slack if anyone thinks they are up for helping out. (Obviously it would be rewarded)

http://slack.expanse.tech

Great! This brings many hopes to the EXP Platform. I think that Borderless.tech will have a huge impact on EXP not only in terms of price, but usability itself. Making the blockchain even more useful with DAOs, and governance services right from it will definitely be a big success. Soon people will realize how good Expanse is, and will decide to invest more into it.  Cheesy
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Nice to see more people using Open Ethereum Pool, I might be blind but I did not see any information about pool feels. Normally new pools start off with 0 fees until they get enough miners and start finding blocks, but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks again for the new pool!

Edit: I see the pool fee now at 0%, disregard this message

The official expanse pool will be 0% fee and pool pays all gas/tx fee's Smiley happy mining....
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Nice to see more people using Open Ethereum Pool, I might be blind but I did not see any information about pool feels. Normally new pools start off with 0 fees until they get enough miners and start finding blocks, but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks again for the new pool!

Edit: I see the pool fee now at 0%, disregard this message
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
How is EXP integrating itself with the DAO ?

We announced last year, only recently did "The DAO" announce. We have our own DAO that is in process now, but it is more focused on managing Expanse funding and growing this project, than 3rd party proposals. (Although we will have Dapps that could have crowd funding in the future, that is down the road a bit)

If you mean how will EXP DAO tokens work, they are EXP itself, which is owning fully part of the Expanse DAO. You own EXP, you own the Expanse DAO.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
interesting I really like logo of exp, good look !

how to do the mining Huh  ╭(♡・ㅂ・)و ̑̑I have laptop and smart phone at hand Smiley

come hang in the slack community, its pretty active Smiley

http://slack.expanse.tech
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
interesting I really like logo of exp, good look !

how to do the mining Huh  ╭(♡・ㅂ・)و ̑̑I have laptop and smart phone at hand Smiley
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Someone on the ribbitrewards forum claims that the Expanse team is involved in Loyyal.com   or ribbit tokens ... Can a team member please confirm that statement.?
Many people don't know RBR and the news about Loyyal  Grin
This is good for us, cheap coins!
when the hype about LISK, Waves DAO is over, more people will find the underrated coin.
The EXP(expanse) Team is also involved in RBR

Yes I work for Loyyal. Loyyal has some really cool news coming out in the near future.
Some incredible partnerships and clients in the pipeline that I cant wait to talk about.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Question. In the about 2 million supply that coinmarketcap shows, is the amount the DEVs control, the one million calculated? Or only the parts that the Devs already spent?
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
New EXP partnership announcement on Monday  Smiley

I wonder if todays market activity is related to the upcoming news.

It is. The irony is that people dumped EXP as soon as the tweet about the 23rd announcement was out, because the time frame until 23rd was perceived as too long for the average crypto Joe.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How is EXP integrating itself with the DAO ?
New EXP partnership announcement on Monday  Smiley

I wonder if todays market activity is related to the upcoming news.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Well, EXP pumps 6 hours after selling 330 coins @ 80600, if only we had a crystal ball lol, Guess we shouldn't complain right! (just got my farm back up and running after moving into my new shop)  Wink

PS: Just ordered 3 more R9 290's be here Monday I hope!

Hopefully EXP will get back up in price to where it deserves to be...

luv mining this coin  Grin
Jump to: