Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 24. (Read 961418 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 501
is this project even still running? price so low for what it is.
Yes it is still running, as you can see this project is becoming progressive and successful.

Market is definitely not recognizing progress and success, though, when I first bought and started mining EXP,
it was close or even in top 100 coins by market cap, and today it just dropped out of top 400, which
is starting to make me nervous

coinmarketcap is not accurate.  i wouldnt trust it.
Stuck on 255,853 blocks left and 19%.

On the latest AFAIK 0.9.4 wallet, any ideas?

Make the the below is operational.

-GEXP is running and updated
-Connected to at least 1 peer
Bittrex has been adding new tokens, and EXP hasn't been de-listed.   Cool

Well, they didn't add that many coins...thats why I said en masse.

But, they removed FRK Smiley

What surprised me is that they removed MAID recently

There are still lot coins on both Poloniex and Bittrex with lower volume

When Bittrex removed FRK, it wasn't from trading but the wallet.  FRK was removed from trading a long time ago.
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
Started Russian Expanse Topic - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-expanse-exp-3396617 , feel free to join and discuss Exp\Tokenlab on russian.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
Yes it is still running, as you can see this project is becoming progressive and successful.

Market is definitely not recognizing progress and success, though, when I first bought and started mining EXP,
it was close or even in top 100 coins by market cap, and today it just dropped out of top 400, which

Alot of retardism here and stupidity, EXP is just another ethereum copied coin, the technology is not something exp team made, its a copy of ether development.

this coin has nothing that Ether doesn't, the stream for coins is not related to the blockchain, its just some rich people who are giving away free EXP thro a simple point system on twitch. it goes from his wallet. Smiley

basically, all ETHash coins are the same, and it doesn't have alot of work involved. keeping the node and server running is all. and i see alot of people are backing out of expanse cause 9 million coins sits in developers favour from simply doing the same as any other ETHash coin.

Dont ever come here saying exp team has actually made something themselfs, its a copy of ether with simply different block time and difficulty settings applied, thats just editing a few numbers in a notepad that was already made by eth team hanhaala. making exp devs rich over 1-2 years of copying someone else's work? Cheesy

ther you go, but yes i do have alot of expanse myself and i support it with mining too, mainly because of DAG File size that exp will have compared to literally all the other ethash coins.

Are you sure? What about https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/644   for example

Why invent wheel if you can build on proven technology, but upgrading it at the same time?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

Alot of retardism here and stupidity, EXP is just another ethereum copied coin, the technology is not something exp team made, its a copy of ether development.

this coin has nothing that Ether doesn't, the stream for coins is not related to the blockchain, its just some rich people who are giving away free EXP thro a simple point system on twitch. it goes from his wallet. Smiley

basically, all ETHash coins are the same, and it doesn't have alot of work involved. keeping the node and server running is all. and i see alot of people are backing out of expanse cause 9 million coins sits in developers favour from simply doing the same as any other ETHash coin.

Dont ever come here saying exp team has actually made something themselfs, its a copy of ether with simply different block time and difficulty settings applied, thats just editing a few numbers in a notepad that was already made by eth team hanhaala. making exp devs rich over 1-2 years of copying someone else's work? Cheesy

ther you go, but yes i do have alot of expanse myself and i support it with mining too, mainly because of DAG File size that exp will have compared to literally all the other ethash coins.

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Activity: 22
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Stuck on 255,853 blocks left and 19%.

On the latest AFAIK 0.9.4 wallet, any ideas?
Could we please get EXP listed on big exchanges like Binance, Bifinet...? If it can be done, more people will know about about EXP.

Expanse is doing well without binance or bifinet. It can be done, but is it worth it?

If have to pay enormous sum to get listed, probably not...if not, of course its worth it...even bad PR
is good for business, and Binance would surely do good for EXP
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Could we please get EXP listed on big exchanges like Binance, Bifinet...? If it can be done, more people will know about about EXP.

Expanse is doing well without binance or bifinet. It can be done, but is it worth it?
Bittrex has been adding new tokens, and EXP hasn't been de-listed.   Cool

It would be very strange to see EXP delisted on exchanges...... Its a good coin with project and more...

Exchanges (no matter what they say, hint: Binance) don't care if project is good or bad, all they care about
is money. Or do you think Tokenlab is not listed because its a bad coin?
Activity: 65

It would be very strange to see EXP delisted on exchanges...... Its a good coin with project and more...

When added to the stock exchange it is of course always a good thing. But this kind of coin is not new, and special advertising is not required. The main thing that the project was developed and new people will themselves come here.
To be honest, I don't think so because there are many people warned about Stocks exchange due to their abusements on Masternode coins.
Stocks.exchange also does not want to sign a contract for them to list EXP and LAB prior to paying them.  We learned the hard way not to do such in the past.   Shocked
Interesting that that in general occurs if the exchanges do not want to add a coin, in what then the reason. Just I do not know all subtleties at addition of coins on the exchange, but nevertheless. So at first sight very decent project and a coin for investors perspective. I do not understand.

Its pretty easy...exchanges like big volume...big volume means big fees, so more money for them...just look at Bithumb, they add coins based on position on coinmarketcap.

EXP is, sadly, very low in that respect...if Bittrex or Poloniex start to list new coins en masse, we'll have to be afraid of delisting, IMHO
When added to the stock exchange it is of course always a good thing. But this kind of coin is not new, and special advertising is not required. The main thing that the project was developed and new people will themselves come here.
To be honest, I don't think so because there are many people warned about Stocks exchange due to their abusements on Masternode coins.
Stocks.exchange also does not want to sign a contract for them to list EXP and LAB prior to paying them.  We learned the hard way not to do such in the past.   Shocked
Interesting that that in general occurs if the exchanges do not want to add a coin, in what then the reason. Just I do not know all subtleties at addition of coins on the exchange, but nevertheless. So at first sight very decent project and a coin for investors perspective. I do not understand.
Since the HitBTC incident, we want to lock a contract in place prior to making payment.  It's really bad business when an exchange sets a price, we go to pay it, and then changes their payment terms several times.

Its pretty easy...exchanges like big volume...big volume means big fees, so more money for them...just look at Bithumb, they add coins based on position on coinmarketcap.

EXP is, sadly, very low in that respect...if Bittrex or Poloniex start to list new coins en masse, we'll have to be afraid of delisting, IMHO
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Pages:
Jump to: