Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 21. (Read 961418 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Join Omar Alvarez in today's Español live stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/expanseofficial
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
its been 1 week or so since i redeem 10 points over twitch and still haven't recieved them.

come on, you even replied to my post here about it many days ago. whats taking so long?

Please don't be so ... impudent. Expb - it's free money that you can get, so be grateful for it. Also if you always make so much FUD and don't help Expanse to grow - devs can add your username in blacklist and don't pay you. So, be good guy and promote Exp.
That's right we should be thankful because Expanse is the first streammineable coin and by just watching we earn EXPB.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Sounds cool, but what are your competitive advantages over Ethereum for example?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
its been 1 week or so since i redeem 10 points over twitch and still haven't recieved them.

come on, you even replied to my post here about it many days ago. whats taking so long?

Please don't be so ... impudent. Expb - it's free money that you can get, so be grateful for it. Also if you always make so much FUD and don't help Expanse to grow - devs can add your username in blacklist and don't pay you. So, be good guy and promote Exp.

Instead of criticising why not help him.Just out of interest what are you doing to promote Expanse?

Whats there to help if someone is not happy with 1% per month ROI? Should we bug Expanse team on his behalf to increase
it to 2% or 3%? EXR is free money, he can take it or leave it, or try to explain why he thinks it should be more...and no,
"bitconnect gives 30% per month ROI" is not good reason  Grin
Activity: 47

Instead of criticising why not help him.Just out of interest what are you doing to promote Expanse?
Activity: 196
Merit: 25

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

submit a ticket to expanse.freshdesk.com.
Any way I can stake EXP I know it's only a pow coin but sometimes there's ways to accumulate more coins even if its only pow.

Yes, you can use EXpanse Rewards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNyr-sXOjk4

Love the idea but HALF a year, to get 6% more EXP than you had

5000 expanse (11 000 USD) saved for 6 Months and recieve 50 Exp every month. so within 6 months you get 300 Expanse. thats 6%  so you can lock away your money for half a year and get 6% back. people make that much at few days over at trade sites come on its a total joke.

Well, you can always go be fool and buy masternode for $10000 and get promised 200000% per day return...but careful, you could lose your money

I hear bitconnect offers nice ROI too
Activity: 266
Any way I can stake EXP I know it's only a pow coin but sometimes there's ways to accumulate more coins even if its only pow.

Love the idea but HALF a year, to get 6% more EXP than you had

5000 expanse (11 000 USD) saved for 6 Months and recieve 50 Exp every month. so within 6 months you get 300 Expanse. thats 6%  so you can lock away your money for half a year and get 6% back. people make that much at few days over at trade sites come on its a total joke.

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

I am waiting to hit ~$10 again.
I agree! We should continue to wait because its price will definitely become higher.
Activity: 221
Merit: 12
I am waiting to hit ~$10 again.
great project...
nice road map ....
Circulating Supply
7 906 397 EXP         
time to moon 
Grin Smiley
Yeah I agree! it was really a great project with an awesome road map. And it will surely go to the moon soon.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
great project...
nice road map ....
Circulating Supply
7 906 397 EXP         
time to moon 
Grin Smiley
Activity: 52
time for the moon!  Grin get it while it is cheap...
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Some juicy price activity today! Am I missing any news?
hi guys,

why, just why, latest wallet, 1 min since last block. still doesn't send.

because you didn't put enough fee?
Just guessing...I mean, its not that you send 10 days ago...my transactions
go through no problem

i put highest fee, different fee's, more or less tried all of them.
i even RECIEVED coins meanwhile i was trying to send here. this is such a joke how wallets are not getting it out to the node and up for the next blocks to mine!.

frustrating when your wallet never works when you need it, too much load on the network now that price is going up guys? aww ...
"too much load on the network" yeah that has nothing to do with the wallet.  run the latest version of GEXP.

Which the wallet is supposed to do, and when checking for updates.  i did 20 transactions and got nothing w/e latest wallet. having to move to appdata folder and run GEXP there (which i found out about a while ago but completely forgot to fix transactions before, i have it in a old comment here)
shouldn't be nessesary. the wallet should handle everything and self update itself, it should notice if gexp is working / outdated, specially when this is your life income for copying ethereum's teams Work you better get something done right

Edit, deleted old GEXP, launched the new wallet, it re download the new GEXP automatically, problem still here.  so much for getting latest GEXP wasn't it? now you're just gonna try to say the same thing again with a different twist on how to download latest gexp. its 1.7.2 it says.

Edit2: Deleted the whole expanse wallet folder, it redownloaded itself with latest wallet. aaand still nothing.

Edit3: deleted the expanse gexp folder without the blockchain folder. and seems like it did send it after i closed the wallet or right before i closed it.

4: You also require a key / wallet in the Keystore folder to simply "launch / open your wallet" which should also be looked at, new users are gonna sit with the "connected to 1 peers" and not able to open the wallet long after its synced. and thaTS NOT A NEW issue to say short.
Pages:
Jump to: