Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 25. (Read 961418 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 501
When added to the stock exchange it is of course always a good thing. But this kind of coin is not new, and special advertising is not required. The main thing that the project was developed and new people will themselves come here.
To be honest, I don't think so because there are many people warned about Stocks exchange due to their abusements on Masternode coins.
Stocks.exchange also does not want to sign a contract for them to list EXP and LAB prior to paying them.  We learned the hard way not to do such in the past.   Shocked
if I can get through a KYC process, I'm going to have some good news for LAB holders.   Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
The project rather not new and proved for a long time and showed that it intends to work to the bitter end while cryptocurrencies exist. So I think to whom it is necessary those know that it is necessary for them. And I exchange at myself in a purse and everything suits me. I wish success to the project!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
More exchange websites?

okex.com ?
kucoin.com ?
To get more value please list expanse on more exchange websites.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
What's going on? explorer shows last block 1108199 2 days ago, i had transaction and it shows pending for more than 24 hours, and a friend calling me and crying because "what happened with the explorer"
Activity: 70
Okay since we sync the testnet now , by the time of the launch - there will be brand new network to sync on , right
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
everyone who uses ethereum should use minds.com

minds.com is an ethereum smart contract that currently operates on the rinkby testnet and for some reason there is not a minds.com thread on bitcointalk but everyone who uses ethereum should use minds

and currently minds has already been on fox news and in other media like forbes and things like that so most of the users on the minds platform aren't even very adept with cryptocurrency many of them are concerned that the platform is using an ethereum token instead of its own blockchain because they don't really even understand what an ethereum token is

so everyone that uses ethereum should get on minds and create a better economy once they move from rinkby to eth
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
The New Expanse Roadmap with Mr. Franko as your tour guide - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb3Sbu9xzwk

https://expanse.tech/roadmap/
Thanks for sharing the new Expanse roadmap, there's a lot of information that you can get through watching and reading it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Activity: 672
When added to the stock exchange it is of course always a good thing. But this kind of coin is not new, and special advertising is not required. The main thing that the project was developed and new people will themselves come here.
Activity: 40
Could we please get EXP listed on big exchanges like Binance, Bifinet...? If it can be done, more people will know about about EXP.
Activity: 131
Hello, add please Ucrypto.net to your pool list.
https://ucrypto.net/pools/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
And why exp disappears from the "bleutrade" exchange? "NOTICE: On April 25, 2018, the following coins will be delisted: BTA, BTCD, BSTY, CLAM, DGC, DP, DPC, EFL, EXP, MOON, NEOS, NVC, PPC, SLG, SLR, START, WDC, XVP, ZET". Add exp to the "crex24" exchange.

couple of things here.  one, no one uses bleutrade.  The 24 hour volume is around $50k.  Embarrassed

The other is that I reach out to them and advised if they start adding more tokens opposed to de-listing, it would increase volume for them.  Their reply, "we are restructuring the way we do business".   Huh Huh Huh
What do you expect from an exchange like this, I think Coinexchange is much better than Bleutrade.
You should check out the coinmarketcap and see there are still many exchanges that support Expanse, which is better and bigger than Bleutrade.
Come open your eyes and move your balance.
And why exp disappears from the "bleutrade" exchange? "NOTICE: On April 25, 2018, the following coins will be delisted: BTA, BTCD, BSTY, CLAM, DGC, DP, DPC, EFL, EXP, MOON, NEOS, NVC, PPC, SLG, SLR, START, WDC, XVP, ZET". Add exp to the "crex24" exchange.

couple of things here.  one, no one uses bleutrade.  The 24 hour volume is around $50k.  Embarrassed

The other is that I reach out to them and advised if they start adding more tokens opposed to de-listing, it would increase volume for them.  Their reply, "we are restructuring the way we do business".   Huh Huh Huh
A new solider is born in the EXP Army.

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Does anyone have a inflation chart or something?i want to see what the block rewards will be  Smiley
Activity: 183
Merit: 3
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
StreamCoins EXP Twitch Tipbot with OBS Alerts Demonstration. StreamCoins.io is a tool that helps streamers incorporate cryptocurrency into their live streams. This is a demonstration of the tipbot and obs alert. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNzyilbfNTc
EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 3, No.7– 4/15/2018 EXPANSE BOOTH COLLISION 2018 TECH CONFERENCE, NEW EXPANSE WALLET, BETTING WITH EXP, COINOMI ADDED TO ITUNES

https://expanse.tech/expanse-newsletter-vo-3-no-7-4-15-2018-expanse-booth-collision-2018/

This newsletter has a lot of great information. And the new Expanse wallet looks really good.
I am buying and mining this coin at the moment. I am sure 2018 will be great year for Expanse  Smiley
I agree, Expanse will surely become very successful this 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: