Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 299. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 500
food for thought

11,000,000 (Pre mine)  X 0.0010 BTC (current price) = 11,000 BTC  X $230 USD  $2.5 M USD

I don't think the price will stay at this range Smiley
Activity: 518
Franko as everyone seems to believe in has no clue on what he is doing. I hope you know that 60 second block times make the smart contracts useless since you need to wait 1 minute for the contract to execute and get the results in the next block. Good luck running an exchange like etherex or any other dapps which demands resonable response times. This is a bit LOL and proves that they did not know what they were doing haha

Your such a FUDster. If you have an issue; either be a positive solution to it or leave the posting. Really, there's enough FUD in the crypto world, that has to change eventually for cryptos to gain traction and be thought of in a positive light again.

Looking at all your postings with a 10 day old account, they are all FUD and all towards EXP, no other coin that you have yet to comment on and that makes it very suspicious.

If a 15 second blocktime is fine then 1 minute is fine. 1 minute block time increases the security of the network. For real time things 15 seconds is way too long. Even 1 millisecond would be way too long. Real time things where 1 person can claim they are first will never happen. People will have to develop new ways of trading. It will be a more fair way of trading where there is no winner but instead multiple winners.

Plus you're stupid because block time can change if it is ever wanted.

These block times are just for PoW, that can be change in an update.

You have no clue.. do you? This franko think its a merit putting up "office" as a skill on linked in. This is a string replace copy so far. Show some fucking real development. Well you cant.. since you dont know golang. They choose the blocktime without even think about it.. because they simply have no clue about ethereum. Only for PoW you say? Made that up now? Ignorance is bless

Being asinine is being asinine, so what's your point. Show proof; ie. coding errors, tests outputs, irc chats showing scams/cover ups, etc..... No one is going to believe just your opinions, assumptions, speculations and/or ideals without any backing. I could say the Milky way is the center of the universe, but no one is going to believe it without proof... I really could care less who you are and what you stand for, but without evidence, I have no respect for your merits. You are truly trolling.
I would certainly love to own a physical Expanse someday. I'm a huge fan. If there's such a physical coin, please let me know. I'm a physical crypto coin collector  Grin

Well, cryptos are officially now a commodity.  Grin

lol, they can call it flying bananas
but we all know
any cryptocoin is superior to fiat as currency by lightyears

Any commodity is greater than fiat....lol
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Franko as everyone seems to believe in has no clue on what he is doing. I hope you know that 60 second block times make the smart contracts useless since you need to wait 1 minute for the contract to execute and get the results in the next block. Good luck running an exchange like etherex or any other dapps which demands resonable response times. This is a bit LOL and proves that they did not know what they were doing haha

Your such a FUDster. If you have an issue; either be a positive solution to it or leave the posting. Really, there's enough FUD in the crypto world, that has to change eventually for cryptos to gain traction and be thought of in a positive light again.

Looking at all your postings with a 10 day old account, they are all FUD and all towards EXP, no other coin that you have yet to comment on and that makes it very suspicious.

If a 15 second blocktime is fine then 1 minute is fine. 1 minute block time increases the security of the network. For real time things 15 seconds is way too long. Even 1 millisecond would be way too long. Real time things where 1 person can claim they are first will never happen. People will have to develop new ways of trading. It will be a more fair way of trading where there is no winner but instead multiple winners.

You have no clue.. do you? This franko think its a merit putting up "office" as a skill on linked in. This is a string replace copy so far. Show some fucking real development. Well you cant.. since you dont know golang. They choose the blocktime without even think about it.. because they simply have no clue about ethereum. Only for PoW you say? Made that up now? Ignorance is bless
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I agree, I love physical stuff @yakpimp is the guy on twitter that makes the chips, they are pretty affordable, tell them I sent you and you might get a discount.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I would certainly love to own a physical Expanse someday. I'm a huge fan. If there's such a physical coin, please let me know. I'm a physical crypto coin collector  Grin

Ditto, that is something I would like to buy as well. I have a silver Vericoin and 3 copper Dodgecoin's when they were first released. I know they don't have a great amount of value, but physical things are nice to have.

I also have 3 Blackcoin USB cards that were created a while back. Never used them, but just like the look of them.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I would certainly love to own a physical Expanse someday. I'm a huge fan. If there's such a physical coin, please let me know. I'm a physical crypto coin collector  Grin

Yea that would be awesome! There is a guy on twitter that makes crypto poker chips they are pretty cool.

Exactly. I was just wondering if he could make an Expanse crypto chip. That would be cool. I'll try to contact him about this.  Cheesy

Contact this guy http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/ he makes physical coins

Great! Thanks for sharing this! I'm going to check this out. This is so cool  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
gotta love when someone makes an account just to troll one coin  Cool

great start so far guys
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Contact this guy http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/ he makes physical coins
Activity: 163

TrollLaLa Get a life
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Yea that would be awesome! There is a guy on twitter that makes crypto poker chips they are pretty cool.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
I would certainly love to own a physical Expanse someday. I'm a huge fan. If there's such a physical coin, please let me know. I'm a physical crypto coin collector  Grin

lol, they can call it flying bananas
but we all know
any cryptocoin is superior to fiat as currency by lightyears

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Activity: 182

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
is there some problem with transaction & poloniex at the moment ?!
i sent 26 exp to polo and still no pending...

works fine for me

after 2 hours finally in pending ...
it was so long ...
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

works fine for me
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Jump to: