Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 300. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Franko as everyone seems to believe in has no clue on what he is doing. I hope you know that 60 second block times make the smart contracts useless since you need to wait 1 minute for the contract to execute and get the results in the next block. Good luck running an exchange like etherex or any other dapps which demands resonable response times. This is a bit LOL and proves that they did not know what they were doing haha
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I would be great to see EXPANSE 'Dagger' Algo added to NiceHash..   Grin

I wonder what the consensus among the mining community is for something like this?

I cant wait to see what the next batch of goodies the Dev team have plans for releasing next?

I'm sure you don't need me to say this but i'll say it anyway: good luck & great job!

That sounds like a good idea. Im surprised betarigs hasnt stepped up too.

+1 sounds good

Sure, we're very much interested in adding Dagger Ethereum-based algorithm. We have actually already spent quite some time on researching this matter. The issue is that Ethereum want their own way with mining protocol and they only included Getwork-like protocol for mining. There is no stratum support and therefore including Dagger Ethereum-based algorithm into our service is not trivial (that's also the reason why there aren't any renting service available whatsoever). Basically there are two options:

1. Either Ethereum includes stratum protocol into their stack: we have already been asking the community https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/3068/stratum-support-for-pooled-mining-support-decentralization#latest -> zero response; and we've also contacted StephanTual of Ethereum, he said he will check with devs, but there was no further response.

2. Someone writes Ethereum's Getwork-like -> Stratum mining protocol proxy. That would require some programming effort, but is doable. If this proxy would exist, then the system would work like this:

Code:
miner -> local (lightweight) stratum-proxy -> NiceHash -> any Dagger Ethereum-based algorithm pool

This would yield significant boost to any Dagger Ethereum-based coin since NiceHash is by far the most widely used system for renting and buying hashing power. Think about our proposals and let us know if you can find someone for the Dagger stratum-proxy job ... we're even willing to partially finance the development.

For 2) maybe this is a place to start, https://github.com/sammy007/ether-proxy

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com

I wonder what the consensus among the mining community is for something like this?

I cant wait to see what the next batch of goodies the Dev team have plans for releasing next?

I'm sure you don't need me to say this but i'll say it anyway: good luck & great job!

+1 sounds good

Sure, we're very much interested in adding Dagger Ethereum-based algorithm. We have actually already spent quite some time on researching this matter. The issue is that Ethereum want their own way with mining protocol and they only included Getwork-like protocol for mining. There is no stratum support and therefore including Dagger Ethereum-based algorithm into our service is not trivial (that's also the reason why there aren't any renting service available whatsoever). Basically there are two options:

1. Either Ethereum includes stratum protocol into their stack: we have already been asking the community https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/3068/stratum-support-for-pooled-mining-support-decentralization#latest -> zero response; and we've also contacted StephanTual of Ethereum, he said he will check with devs, but there was no further response.

2. Someone writes Ethereum's Getwork-like -> Stratum mining protocol proxy. That would require some programming effort, but is doable. If this proxy would exist, then the system would work like this:

Code:
miner -> local (lightweight) stratum-proxy -> NiceHash -> any Dagger Ethereum-based algorithm pool

This would yield significant boost to any Dagger Ethereum-based coin since NiceHash is by far the most widely used system for renting and buying hashing power. Think about our proposals and let us know if you can find someone for the Dagger stratum-proxy job ... we're even willing to partially finance the development.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
FYI

Today we added Expanse pool.

www.coinotron.com

That's so great, thank you.
Coinotron was actually my first pool I started mining FTC in early days 2013...good memories!

Mine too, but I started with LTC, and the pool op is actually a really cool guy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
FYI

www.coinotron.com

That's so great, thank you.
Coinotron was actually my first pool I started mining FTC in early days 2013...good memories!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
FYI

www.coinotron.com

Yea we noticed haha. Thanks alot guys!
legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
FYI

www.coinotron.com
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Coinotron added EXPANSE  Grin
https://www.coinotron.com/

WOW!
This EXP is really expanding in popularity super fast, unbelievable...
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
legendary
Franko is Freedom
sounds real "fair" you take the code others paid money to have developed and don't give back anything in return.

just about as fair as a wall street banker that rips off unsuspecting investors.

I'm sorry you are so anti opensource. "Giving back" is subjective, eth devs can use our findings for more insight into how the network behaves in different circumstances. Just like how all the variations of bitcoin that altcoin developers came up with created a vast repository of information and data. If you dont like opensource being open than you should probably be in a different industry.
There is something wrong

last day send tx smoothly
today send tx 49 exp from wallet "success" but not received on polo  Huh

how to check my tx history from wallet

Check your balance.  Send again if it is still there.  If not, check on POL if you see the pending deposit.

-tb-

zero balance after send a tx and there is no pending deposit

I was ever do this and its well done
if there is any eth wallet issue again
Same here, sent form suprnova to poloniex.
legendary

That is great idea!
Difficulty to high for the low price...
Giving less than ethereum..
Price should go higher Kiss
Diff is getting lower, so it will be more profitable for you to mine. In a few days we will have equilibrium among ETH like coins, so day profit on eth shf exp will be the same.
Activity: 163

+1 sounds good
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
sounds real "fair" you take the code others paid money to have developed and don't give back anything in return.

just about as fair as a wall street banker that rips off unsuspecting investors.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Activity: 347
There is something wrong

last day send tx smoothly
today send tx 49 exp from wallet "success" but not received on polo  Huh

how to check my tx history from wallet

Check your balance.  Send again if it is still there.  If not, check on POL if you see the pending deposit.

-tb-

zero balance after send a tx and there is no pending deposit

I was ever do this and its well done
if there is any eth wallet issue again
Jump to: