Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 295. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Question as i dont fully understand diff changes

Why is diff still high when the net hash has significantly dropped (50GH at some points to now 7.5gh)?  I thought it would be lower than it currently is

Its just the way eth retargets.. sorta slow, we could probably look into speeding it up though.

It looks like  DigiShield from DigiByte(DGB)coin. It works similar way;  higlhy tractable to network hashrate. Affected some time later even it should stop yet.

The main problem might happen when some big user(s) may join and rejoin in small amount in time (for example multpool) -> then this procees will  may constantly be repeated.

Speeds it up (if possible) should be great advantage. Hopefully it will work as Dev mentioned.
Activity: 280
scams hunter!
i dont like how u hidden premine between al this no ico, fair launch stuff Wink
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

Why is diff still high when the net hash has significantly dropped (50GH at some points to now 7.5gh)?  I thought it would be lower than it currently is

Its just the way eth retargets.. sorta slow, we could probably look into speeding it up though.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
https://plus.google.com/communities/107036222920876544063

Google Plus community created, for some exposure on Google and for Future Hangouts. I just created it right now, so not populated yet. Make sure and consider joining if you have a Google Plus account.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
> web3.fromWei(exp.getBalance("0x61ea9c2bb5c9bdda1d1627dddae4bc8e00683a8d"))

Wow m8 looks like you really stumbled onto something secret.

http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/accounts you can see it there, and others -- I'm not sure what is of concern. Grin

I know m8 that guy up above saying the premine is a "lure" but the "action" is happening somewhere else at that address.

I still don't see a problem having those coins...
And there are other addresses which have higher balances than mine.

Is that address yours? I think the original poster(BitcoinSanDiego) was trying to suggest it is ours(the devs).
Yes, it is mine.
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io

http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/accounts you can see it there, and others -- I'm not sure what is of concern. Grin

I know m8 that guy up above saying the premine is a "lure" but the "action" is happening somewhere else at that address.

Is that address yours? I think the original poster(BitcoinSanDiego) was trying to suggest it is ours(the devs).
Activity: 2

Activity: 39
I am not connecting to the network... addnodes that connect?
thank you!

P.S.: i don't mine or become involved in much... look at my posts, presence...
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
now price exp vs mining back at first launch not worth at all for miners,just remove it from pool
and good bye for eximpanse  Roll Eyes

Miners will move around and that is just fine. Plenty of hash on EXP and you are just being silly.

I have to admit I really don't mind it at all. Average EXP per day mined should start going up soon for those of us still mining.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

How do yall feel about this gui wallet?

Looks like a very eye catching interface. This is so cool. When is it going to be released? (I mean if it's not already) This would make my life much easier than having to type in commands to send or receive expanse  Cheesy

Tomorrow or the following day most likely, I am just trying to ensure it works on all OS's and properly test everything.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
now price exp vs mining back at first launch not worth at all for miners,just remove it from pool
and good bye for eximpanse  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Looking this  Grin
It's really worth to buy this coin?

No, stay away from it!!!
This coin is not for you.

Expanse is for everyone!

Except Luqman lol
lol luqman from indonesia
indonesian ppl is the best scammer :000
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Great wallet, price around 20k is real price Smiley

haha, meanwhile devs telling people it's ok to buy at 200k.

James is great guy with high ethical standart, please dont tear his words out of context.
thank you.

Thank you.

"Best not to panic buy" - That means don't buy at the top or with emotion. I never suggested a buy on EXP a single time in fact. I even stayed out of all the trollboxes so I would not be even tempted to help with any hype. I did however suggest that it might be profitable to mine. It was and I believe it still is. Trying to FUD over a very rational balanced post made when the charts were still unclear, is really trying too hard. People need to take responsibility for their actions. They take the risks but they get the rewards, that is how trading works.

"I won't make any predictions"  - I think that is quite clear, I never made any for price, not once.

"I don't think you should worry much" - That is true, this is a long term project, and while this is personal opinion I think we will do fine over time. That however does not imply any buying or selling advice, that is just a general comment on the future of the project and a personal opinion.

Also, why edit out the time for this screenshot? So you can mislead people and they can't check the charts then? Exactly.
Activity: 303

I would like to note this is a slightly outdated beta screenshot. While very similar, it does look a little different now. Grin

Love the look of this!

Looks good to me - lots of inexperienced miners that are giving up is what I see. Smarter owners than the doge scene
Activity: 303
Great wallet, price around 20k is real price Smiley

haha, meanwhile devs telling people it's ok to buy at 200k.

EZ buying up cheap on the exchange and so many newbie miners. Go ahead buy it at 200 and sell it at a loss - there's money in the expanse
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Looks like a very eye catching interface. This is so cool. When is it going to be released? (I mean if it's not already) This would make my life much easier than having to type in commands to send or receive expanse  Cheesy
Jump to: