Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 356. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Could we move the launch date by a day or two?

That will allow us to resolve all issues.

I have no issues with the latest binaries.  Getting 8 peers...

-tb-
Activity: 463
Merit: 250

It looks like something is wrong - I am mining to the wallet, but every and I mean EVERY SINGLE block is mine.
I guess I am  mining on my "own" blockchain... Still connected to 4 peers.

Whats wrong is a lot cant connect.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
obvious that this dev can not code golang nor make this work as it should.

lol thanks for all the free bumps.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
obvious that this dev can not code golang nor make this work as it should.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
It looks like something is wrong - I am mining to the wallet, but every and I mean EVERY SINGLE block is mine.

Or maybe nobody else is mining?!...

That's what i was about to say haha
Activity: 271
Merit: 251

Or maybe nobody else is mining?!...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
I finally got it to synch with the step2 bat. The other steps do not synch and still have no peers. I also cannot solo mine it, I get no connection. For reference: I solo mine from a rig to a VM on another machine.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6-zgS8gYXFaNGJwdGFSSTNobUE/view?usp=sharing

Everyone on windows having problems give this zip a try.

It comes with 64 bit version of gexp and bat files that make the process smooth as possible.

Report back please.

Thanks, that is what I meant with step-by-step instructions. Windows 7 x64 here.
You might want to change in STEP_2 "geth.exe" to "gexp.exe".

After going through these bat files It started with 4 nodes and it all looks fine. Will test mining now.
P.S. Thanks for changing environment colors. It's so nice when somebody else does it for you. Wink
Now it finally works

Yeah, defaced tried to make it reaaaly "user friendly" (point and click) but I don't start a single bat file without looking what's in there first... Wink

smart man, good work too btw. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Is this launched now or not ?!

We are just testing now, Launch is scheduled for 8pm EDT tomorrow.

Ok, i will add a Pool as soon as everything is working and settled

Great thanks, looks like Linux is fine, but getting some issues worked out for Windows. Should be fine by then.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Ok, i will add a Pool as soon as everything is working and settled
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

legendary
Franko is Freedom

negative, still in testing, should be released tomorrow.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

It comes with 64 bit version of gexp and bat files that make the process smooth as possible.

Report back please.

Thanks, that is what I meant with step-by-step instructions. Windows 7 x64 here.

After going through these bat files It started with 4 nodes and it all looks fine. Will test mining now.
P.S. Thanks for changing environment colors. It's so nice when somebody else does it for you. Wink
Now it finally works

Yeah, defaced tried to make it reaaaly "user friendly" (point and click) but I don't start a single bat file without looking what's in there first... Wink

smart man, good work too btw. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Report back please.

Now it finally works

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

Report back please.

Now it finally works
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Works fine for me, and I tested it on windows 10. I am someone that just uses pools to mine normally, well, always. I just wanted to try the .bat files out to see if I had any issues. No problems here. (other than the password entry is invisible, but you just have to type it, hit enter, and type it again and hit enter one more time.)

I would try the obvious things like a system restart, or testing on another machine if you have one available.

Step-1 new account (passwords are invisible, enter password, hit enter, enter password again, hit enter)
Step-2 genesis (just click that)
Step-3 Start Expanse
Step-4 gpu_mining_solo

Then just restart if need be, but that is about it.

Mining works, but there are no nodes, so it is not actually working

It doesnt mine unless its synced.
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Works fine for me, and I tested it on windows 10. I am someone that just uses pools to mine normally, well, always. I just wanted to try the .bat files out to see if I had any issues. No problems here. (other than the password entry is invisible, but you just have to type it, hit enter, and type it again and hit enter one more time.)

I would try the obvious things like a system restart, or testing on another machine if you have one available.

Step-1 new account (passwords are invisible, enter password, hit enter, enter password again, hit enter)
Step-2 genesis (just click that)
Step-3 Start Expanse
Step-4 gpu_mining_solo

Then just restart if need be, but that is about it.

Mining works, but there are no nodes, so it is not actually working

Report back please.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
What version of Windows is everyone who can't find peers using?

Jump to: