Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 50. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Kim Dot Com has nothing to do with Megacoin. He tweeted about Megacoin once in his lifetime. End of any relationship. As for rating it higher... Back then when there were few coins, and very large mining pools that would rape any existing coin that might bring profit, Megacoin was the first to implement an improvement to avoid being left with incredibly high difficulty after mining pools would have hopped onto the next coin. Many coins followed that example. But that was 2013...
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
They rated Megacoin higher than Expanse.. annnndddd they have no credibility lol

Megacoin have any ties to the owner of Mega - Kim Dot Com?
Stable & Profitable Pool for Solo Mining.

http://exp.ehashcoins.org/

- Full block reward goes to the miner that found it (SOLO)
- Support nicehash (special port)
- Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Real servers in EU

Welcome Wink

I'll add this to some EXP resources.  Thanks.
What's wrong with Ethereum? Why we need another fork?

With such an attitude I recommend you to invest heavily in Bitcoin. Why would you need something else? Or perhaps even better, invest in gold! Cheesy

Nothing wrong with some bling bling =P

ETH doesn't scale well.  Best example was when CryptoKitties, a simple blockchain based game affected the entire ETH network and started to slow down transaction times a lot.  Many ETH users were not happy about it.
Expanse got a D rating on the Weiss Cryptocurrency Report
https://www.scribd.com/document/369896985/Weiss-Cryptocurrency-Ratings

Do you guys think it has to do with the over-promise, under-deliver mentality of Expanse? Missing all milestones? Raising $1,500,000 for TokenLab and breaking promises of liquid exchanges?

"A common problem with many recent ICOs is that they have their ICO sales and then fail to launch on any major exchanges, leaving traders holding and wondering about the viability of what they bought."
https://medium.com/@Borderless/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-22-11-16-2017-tokenlab-final-sale-hitbtc-zcash-client-news-7134f6fc6dd4

Most other communities seems to support, develop products, and innovate while the Expanse community seems to be full of cheerleaders shilling how Expanse will be great without any reason or insight on anything actually happening. No one even knows what Expanse has been doing besides telling everyone "soon" for the past few years.

You are aware you're basing your whole point on an arbitrary report by an old economy rating firm? Those same kind of firms thought the subprime mortgage vehicles were an AAA financial product in 2007...

It is nice that Expanse was on the list, though Tongue

Tokenlab just recently ended their ICO and already has a product, partnerships, and an exchange this February. The Expanse team is continuing to go above and beyond like they always have! The Expanse team and blockchain are one of the most innovative and active teams on the marketplace. You're just spreading misinformation.

Misinforming what? We got suckered into TokenLab because they said it would be a good idea and I wasn't going to be left bagholding.

Who is actually adopting Expanse? What is TokenLab going to provide over Ethereum? Expanse's hashrate has only gone down so its getting less secure than Ethereum.

All they are doing is adding the innovation that Ethereum is providing into their Ethereum fork (copy) and telling everyone BS while they feed themselves paychecks lol

They bash on Ethereum but all they did was fork and copy Ethereum's code.

I am a TokenLab investor and left "holding and wondering about the viability of what they bought" per their blog.

They are capitalizing on the ICO craze. They are innovating nothing. They are feeding investors BS and nothing of value in return for more money for their paychecks.

Please, tell me why they will be relevant with the influx of new ideas coming in the crypto space.

Go to the TokenLab roadmap and see how they are so backed up, if they even care. https://crowdsale.tokenlab.io/

Exchange listing February on CryptoBridge.... You are scraping the bottom of the barrel.... https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptobridge/

Wow. 216.55 BTC volume across 62 coins. 30% volume from "SmartCash" lol

How does anyone not see the BS Expanse is feeding anyone with TokenLab. TokenLab was a suckers play and we got screwed. It doesn't matter, they still made over $1,500,000 and we got nothing. Its called taking advantage of suckers.

Franko already ignored me. Can't wait for Scotti to come feed more BS about how I'm a bad person to cover up their scam TokenLab. How about instead of Expanse talking bullsh*t, prove something and not make it seem like you are not just running a scam to screw investors over.

The Expanse team is making money from suckers like us. If you disagree, prove it, not just talk sh*t on anyone calling Expanse out on their scam.

Yup, I'll be here, and continue do so.  That's what commitment means.  If there was a scam, we would have been long gone.  That's what scammers do right?  Take money and disappear without a trace.

read blog.expanse.tech.

read the forms.

DYOR.

Nothing has to be proved because this has already been proved many times before, just like there has been many posts like this to discredit Expanse and it's development.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

With such an attitude I recommend you to invest heavily in Bitcoin. Why would you need something else? Or perhaps even better, invest in gold! Cheesy
Activity: 57
legendary

Misinforming what? We got suckered into TokenLab because they said it would be a good idea and I wasn't going to be left bagholding.

Who is actually adopting Expanse? What is TokenLab going to provide over Ethereum? Expanse's hashrate has only gone down so its getting less secure than Ethereum.

All they are doing is adding the innovation that Ethereum is providing into their Ethereum fork (copy) and telling everyone BS while they feed themselves paychecks lol

I am a TokenLab investor and left "holding and wondering about the viability of what they bought" per their blog.

They are capitalizing on the ICO craze. They are innovating nothing. They are feeding investors BS and nothing of value in return for more money for their paychecks.

Please, tell me why they will be relevant with the influx of new ideas coming in the crypto space.

Go to the TokenLab roadmap and see how they are so backed up, if they even care. https://crowdsale.tokenlab.io/

Exchange listing February on CryptoBridge.... You are scraping the bottom of the barrel.... https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptobridge/

How does anyone not see the BS Expanse is feeding anyone with TokenLab. TokenLab was a suckers play and we got screwed. It doesn't matter, they still made over $1,500,000 and we got nothing. Its called taking advantage of suckers.

Franko already ignored me. Can't wait for Scotti to come feed more BS about how I'm a bad person to cover up their scam TokenLab. How about instead of Expanse talking bullsh*t, prove something and not make it seem like you are not just running a scam to screw investors over.

The Expanse team is making money from suckers like us. If you disagree, prove it, not just talk sh*t on anyone calling Expanse out on their scam.

I don't feel suckered in, as I only invest about 1% of my crypto portfolio into it. Another 2% is in expanse. You should only invest in risky ventures like Expanse if you think the risk outweighs the profit possibility. If you overplay your hand, you're to blame. If you were able to transfer your coins now, I would gladly buy them from you for the ICO price (depending on how much you have). PM me and we can Skype to come to a gentleman's agreement if you want, where you hand over the ownership of your ICO account.
Activity: 55
Hash rate probably peaked 10 days ago with the price of Expanse before the recent crypto bloodbath. Difficulty is up 50% the last month so total hashrate is increasing.. unless you're one of those people that claim Bitcoins crashing because it fell to the price it was last week kind of person. Cashing in on the recent ICO crazy.. you're right they went all out with that massive 1.5 million ICO fund raiser lol. Honestly thats relatively small in the ICO world. Spending 33% of that to get on an exchange is the dumbest idea ever. How is tokenlabs going to be worth more than what you bought it for a month ago if they waste a large portion of what they raised to get listed on an exchange? If they sold you tokenlabs for say 1.00 a coin.. then they wasted .33 cents of that to get the coin listed.. why would someone pay you more than 66 cents for it when they haven't had enough time to grow tokenlabs into something?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Do you guys think it has to do with the over-promise, under-deliver mentality of Expanse? Missing all milestones? Raising $1,500,000 for TokenLab and breaking promises of liquid exchanges?

"A common problem with many recent ICOs is that they have their ICO sales and then fail to launch on any major exchanges, leaving traders holding and wondering about the viability of what they bought."
https://medium.com/@Borderless/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-22-11-16-2017-tokenlab-final-sale-hitbtc-zcash-client-news-7134f6fc6dd4

Most other communities seems to support, develop products, and innovate while the Expanse community seems to be full of cheerleaders shilling how Expanse will be great without any reason or insight on anything actually happening. No one even knows what Expanse has been doing besides telling everyone "soon" for the past few years.

You are aware you're basing your whole point on an arbitrary report by an old economy rating firm? Those same kind of firms thought the subprime mortgage vehicles were an AAA financial product in 2007...

Tokenlab just recently ended their ICO and already has a product, partnerships, and an exchange this February. The Expanse team is continuing to go above and beyond like they always have! The Expanse team and blockchain are one of the most innovative and active teams on the marketplace. You're just spreading misinformation.

Activity: 84
Expanse is Expanding!

Expanse has hired Loco Pixels, a company of about 50 developers to assist in the development of Expanse. This should speed up the development process drastically and put Expanse into Hyperdrive!
Activity: 84

Activity: 55
They rated Megacoin higher than Expanse.. annnndddd they have no credibility lol
legendary

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Am loving this project, hoping a high investment return
That's nice, you will surely love expanse even more. Because it will definitely give you a great investment in return.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Hello!
I have a trouble with expanse wallet, please help me. I downloaded from a https://github.com/expanse-org/mist/releases
Expanse-Wallet-win64-0-8-9.zip Installed on my computer an expanse wallet. After this, on changelly.com I  converted bitcoins and bought expanse, the receiver address I put my expanse wallet on my computer. But coins did not come, its stuck. Please help to get exp on expanse wallet, maybe I did everything wrong from very beginning. Please help, my email is [email protected]
Thank you very much in advance!

There is a v0.8.10 in this link.
Activity: 2
What does it mean?
How to update the wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: