Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 81. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Expanse is a fork of Ethereum. But why does it has a current supply of approx 7 million coins and a max supply of 16 million coins (according to coinmarketcap)? When it was forked Ethereum must have had around 20 million coins. How does it fit together?

Generally, I would like to know what Expanse differs from Ethereum? I read some text and get know about differences but nothing that let me really increase my stake. Did I miss something?

Thanks!

you miss: 11 million EXP developers Premine to quietly dump  Roll Eyes

Those funds are locked into a smart contract which are for project funding purposes only.  That contract can be publicly viewed at anytime and requires a vote on how much is being withdrawn.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
contacted the developers! the coins was returned!

Thanks Admin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/165934976618/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no19-1012017

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER Vo. 2, No.19 – 10/1/2017 TOKENLAB UPDATE, TECHCRUNCH DISRUPT PHOTOS, IPHONE MOBILE APP

Tokenlab Presale is live, check out the Newsletters and do your own research on Expanse and Tokenlab.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Expanse is a fork of Ethereum. But why does it has a current supply of approx 7 million coins and a max supply of 16 million coins (according to coinmarketcap)? When it was forked Ethereum must have had around 20 million coins. How does it fit together?

Generally, I would like to know what Expanse differs from Ethereum? I read some text and get know about differences but nothing that let me really increase my stake. Did I miss something?

Thanks!

you miss: 11 million EXP developers Premine to quietly dump  Roll Eyes

Dev pre-mine? really?
Activity: 86
I am just checking in real quick. I made the Whitepaper coloring book for Expanse, so any praise or blame should go to me. Franko approved it though, so he should get some too, haha.

This coloring book was to give an amusing very short and easy to understand overview of Expanse. You should real the *real* Whitepaper for more details. Smiley

Slack and Facebook is where I am the most active, not here.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Thanks!
EXP isn't a fork of ETH! Maybe you mixed up with ETH/ETC?
EXP is separate coin,  more info about EXP benefits in the 1st post of this thread.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556

Thanks!
Activity: 1
Who knows why the coin rate fell so much?

The price in $ remained close to the same. Bitcoin went up. When bitcoin goes up and the coin value stays the same the bitcoin:expanse ratio drops. Sucks, but just the way it goes. The good news is when Expanse doubles or triples, You still take advantage of bitcoins growth. Patience and HOLD!
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
https://steemit.com/crypto/@ashr/due-diligence-example-1-expanse

Here is an article about Expanse by Ash Roulston, check it out. She goes into quite a bit of detail.
Activity: 21
Who knows why the coin rate fell so much?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Is there an official list with upcoming Expanse ICOs or maybe one crated by an Expanse community member?

1. Tokenlab
2. CHCK-N
3. PAX
4. EXP.LIFE

Hi, valuable info, thanks!

I'm only just reading up on Expanse and Tokenlab. From what I understand, CHCK-N, PAX and EXP.LIFE ICO's will probably all run on Tokenlab. Is that correct?

And as the Tokenlab ICO takes place in November, the 3 other ICO's will take place after that?

millions inkoming EXP is a golden goose * Cool lol weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp

Activity: 9
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 105
Good day. I have a simple question - while purchasing and holding expanse bonds - do I have to keep my wallet running 24/7 or wallet may be closed? Thanks!
Activity: 31
I gave all the data to the developers, but they ignored my problem!
Activity: 42
Is there an official list with upcoming Expanse ICOs or maybe one crated by an Expanse community member?

1. Tokenlab
2. CHCK-N
3. PAX
4. EXP.LIFE

I'm only just reading up on Expanse and Tokenlab. From what I understand, CHCK-N, PAX and EXP.LIFE ICO's will probably all run on Tokenlab. Is that correct?

And as the Tokenlab ICO takes place in November, the 3 other ICO's will take place after that?

PAX presale is Nov 1-15 and ICO is Dec 1-15
MFY
Activity: 3

1. Tokenlab
2. CHCK-N
3. PAX
4. EXP.LIFE

Activity: 349
Merit: 100
It is strange to read comments that the developers are scammers.
In all crypto and inverted the most transparent is expanse
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
https://soundcloud.com/b-libre/episode-22-a-window-to-expanse-ft-tim-suggs

For those that want to know all about Expanse, here is a great interview from Tim Suggs of Expanse. Check it out, thanks.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Expanse Discord

https://discord.gg/PYGXjmh

We are gradually moving to Discord due to the spams and scams that are now a part of Slack. If you have questions about Expanse, Tokenlab, or anything else I suggest joining Discord rather than Slack at this time. Slack will remain active, but I recommend Discord.
Thank God Im about to uninstall slack these loser with their bullshit message try to scam ppl is getting out of control I dont understand the reason behind slack making the changes they did it seems they support scammers

Yup, slack has become one big joke.
Nobody should use it anymore, fuck, I hate it, only scammers there.

lol i've never had any problems with slack however i can think for myself ~ Chris has always walked upright ~ EXP is legit imho Cool #discord is for gamers!!
Activity: 195
fresh new pool on high end server config

http://www.digitalpool.cc/
Pages:
Jump to: