Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 103. (Read 961460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder

Expanse EBS system is coming, dApp almost ready. Sorry for delays, this will provide offline staking based on smart contracts. Better than Masternodes or running a node, better than staking.

This one gonna be huge. I expect 10$ per 1 EXP within the week after release.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Just took some time to read again about the project following some facebook post!
Can't wait for some more news !

Still holding my almost-2-years-old expanse Cheesy

worth the wait! congratulations!
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
Just took some time to read again about the project following some facebook post!

I wish, i have your patience. I sold half of my coins, but still wait with other part)

the only people who get hurt are the ones who jump off the roller coaster... Patience is everything. Lucky guy!
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Expanse EBS system is coming, dApp almost ready. Sorry for delays, this will provide offline staking based on smart contracts. Better than Masternodes or running a node, better than staking.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
http://www.gander.tech/
New tech release from Expanse, check it out!

http://www.expanse.tech/
New Expanse Website

http://www.borderlesscorp.com/
New Corporation Introduced focusing on the Expanse Blockchain

http://gameboard.site/
New Expanse Partner!
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.

I wish, i have your patience. I sold half of my coins, but still wait with other part)
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Activity: 249
I missed the huge pump, what a pity. GL with your release.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Solid gains today. I'm not surprised with all of the great things currently going on with this project
As for me it's pretty strange why price make +150% today, because all cool things and news will be launch only tomorrow. Maybe now big investors buy some exp, and as noone wanna sell on lower price, investors pump it  Grin
Guys, look at total sell orders, looks like in future we will have the same thing that dcr had, most of coins from total sup will be lock in EBS and noone can dump ) Sound good.

That's just the buy pressure from the rumours, we will see 150,000 sat and above in the next 24 hours after the news release.
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
Solid gains today. I'm not surprised with all of the great things currently going on with this project
As for me it's pretty strange why price make +150% today, because all cool things and news will be launch only tomorrow. Maybe now big investors buy some exp, and as noone wanna sell on lower price, investors pump it  Grin
Guys, look at total sell orders, looks like in future we will have the same thing that dcr had, most of coins from total sup will be lock in EBS and noone can dump ) Sound good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

Where do we find out about all the great things?
I've just invested, and trying to find what makes Expanse unique.

I like the name and logo, and see it rising, so I invested .
 Wink
Activity: 240
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Dear devs,

I can not sent any coins from local wallet to exchanges, see "Address checksum mismatch, use only properly...".
Using expanse wallet 1.3.3 + gexp 1.6.1-beta.

What should I do to avoid this?

Thanks!
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
pump hard in exp,go to price 500k in 3 moth later,1 ago year exp 500k so very big potential to 500k
I think once it hits 0.005, It will be easy to go above 0.01 as well.
Activity: 155
pump hard in exp,go to price 500k in 3 moth later,1 ago year exp 500k so very big potential to 500k
legendary
Activity: 1162
Wow! Pump success! EXP up 150%
Activity: 378
Were there any big EXP news?
Activity: 381
Expanse is going to da moon! Shocked
Yeah I agree!!
It will really go to the moon.