Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 454. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
We completed our software sale this morning with over 4.3 million Factoids sold.

Paul Snow CEO of the Factom Foundation said this morning:
“It has been incredibly humbling to receive such an enthusiastic welcome from the bitcoin community.
The Factom Foundation wants to thank each of you for helping to secure the future of the Factom Project
and allow us to bring our dream of more honest systems to fruition. Over the next few months we will continue
to improve the Factom API and educate developers on how to incorporate Factom into their software”.

For details on what's next please read our Blog

And the Koinify Blog

Activity: 476
How do we know there isn't corruption in this crowdfunding? Did the factom team/insiders invest BTC only to take back their BTC along with the bought factom tokens?HuhHuh?

Please provide full transparency of funds otherwise I will report you to the Police, FBI, IRS and the state Senator.
Check their blog, it has the BTC address all the btc is stored. I'm pretty sure koinify is actually holding it all to prevent those types of cases. Do a little research before jumping to crazy conclusions.

Can you provide links to this information?

I found this link:
https://blockchain.info/address/35gLt5EgB367enjSjyEDahhWWcy6p1MGf6

It says "Final Balance 486.62317989 BTC". Does that mean over 1800 BTC volume was self sale?

Is this a list of all the scammed BTC?
https://blockchain.info/address/35gLt5EgB367enjSjyEDahhWWcy6p1MGf6?filter=1

Factom ran a scam?

Why don't they go into details about what they're doing?

What was this bitcoin address used for?
https://blockchain.info/address/19ptpEcMdc2iaVasULu3DYxchUAtyNyXcU
How do we know there isn't corruption in this crowdfunding? Did the factom team/insiders invest BTC only to take back their BTC along with the bought factom tokens?HuhHuh?

Please provide full transparency of funds otherwise I will report you to the Police, FBI, IRS and the state Senator.
Check their blog, it has the BTC address all the btc is stored. I'm pretty sure koinify is actually holding it all to prevent those types of cases. Do a little research before jumping to crazy conclusions.

Can you provide links to this information?

I found this link:
https://blockchain.info/address/35gLt5EgB367enjSjyEDahhWWcy6p1MGf6

It says "Final Balance 486.62317989 BTC". Does that mean over 1800 BTC volume was self sale?

Is this a list of all the scammed BTC?
https://blockchain.info/address/35gLt5EgB367enjSjyEDahhWWcy6p1MGf6?filter=1
Activity: 283

Activity: 481
Is there a roadmap ?
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Hi everyone
It's less than hour to end sale and I need to know what will happen after the sale ended?
Factomization is totally an official thing, now: http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/05/14/the-ultimate-hash/  Grin

Thanks for sharing this. Factomize sounds really good!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Factomization is totally an official thing, now: http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/05/14/the-ultimate-hash/  Grin
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Did factom register presale with SEC? As much as these Bitcoin 2.0 Companies believe they are selling software tokens, i willing to bet regulators will look at it as selling securities especially if factom partners with an exchange.
They are tokens... You wil be able to exchange them into entry credits.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Did factom register presale with SEC? As much as these Bitcoin 2.0 Companies believe they are selling software tokens, i willing to bet regulators will look at it as selling securities especially if factom partners with an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Just saying, but any exchange could list any altcoin, mastercoin(omni), or counterparty assets. The coin creator doesnt really have to approve it. I mean it is nice if they do, but its not really required.
Good point. I guess the more the merrier right?

haha, well I am not sure about that, Just I mean I could open an exchange tomorrow that only sells factoids, but that doesnt mean factom endorses what I am doing.
Activity: 283
Just saying, but any exchange could list any altcoin, mastercoin(omni), or counterparty assets. The coin creator doesnt really have to approve it. I mean it is nice if they do, but its not really required.
Good point. I guess the more the merrier right?
legendary
Activity: 1630
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
no, bittrex is not a good choice... stay with polo thats ok
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
If Factom is really serious about their value proposition, they should team up only with the Exchanges that are AML and KYC compliant.

What do you mean by "team up with"?  Offer integration help to?

Marketing...
legendary
Activity: 1372
If Factom is really serious about their value proposition, they should team up only with the Exchanges that are AML and KYC compliant.

What do you mean by "team up with"?  Offer integration help to?
I'd like to see it added to Bittrex & Poloniex. Any idea how long after the end of the sale could we see it on an exchange?

We don't have a timeframe, as mentioned above we are partners with ShapeShift so it should be the first one to have us.
legendary
Activity: 927
I'd like to see it added to Bittrex & Poloniex. Any idea how long after the end of the sale could we see it on an exchange?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Bittrex is a good choice.

Yes Bittrex is good choice for Alt coin.
Most of Alt coin trader always trading there. Grin
Bittrex do not add Bitcoin 2.0 assets..

It's not true, for example, I can find NXT in Bittrex.
They have said it before, that they do not want to integrate these protocols and assets in their platform, I can now see that they have added XCP and some counterparty assets.. this is new, about 2 months ago as I can see.. I wonder what made them change their mind.
Jump to: