Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FAILCoin | EMPOEX EXCHANGE IS CLOSING | UPCOMING RELAUNCH - page 35. (Read 62074 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello,

Some people are still eager to see FAIL on bigger exchanges and decided to make this clear for the last time. If we currently try and succeed to list FAILCoin on exchanges like Bittrex and Cryptsy, the result will be:

1. It will be a big lie from us. While some people find normal to list a coin right/soon after it launches, we think that a coin must first build some fundamentals. FAIL is not ready yet.
2. There will be no volume.
3. FAILCoin will die fast.

We know very well that patience is not really a virtue in cryptoworld and we probably risk people to lose interest in FAILCoin, but what we can promise is that we are going to work hard to avoid this outcome. FAILCoin does not currently deserve to be promoted and that is why we remain silent.

Stay FAILed!

Cheers,
Spartak

+1000 spartak_t for NOT making it like all the other coin devs!

I'm very excited how this turns out.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

We have decided to use cryptoID block explorer rather than create our own, because we think it has every features needed.
Here you can see example of BlackCoin's explorer. It will be live next week.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Alright. So.. Finally imported my vanity address. FRUiTSpSPyRwEQ3ac5cLXGWE1vof5Ff1Lc.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Thank you for your support guys.

I posted this, because a discussion was started in our indonesian Facebook group.
You can see it already has 108 members and Sigit (retnods) and me are pretty active there.
We are not selling roadmaps and graphics. Our goals are to gain your trust.
I can't promise you high price, volume or anything related to that, but you can be sure that FAIL team will be one of the best examples about honesty and transparency.

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
sho want to sell FAIL pair LTC/DOGE PM me give me your cute rate
iam interesting about fail coin before listing in biggest market Smiley

thank's
legendary
Edit: Tried and it worked. Generated some FailCoin vanity address. Now, how do I import it to the wallet?

Try to run the console and type importprivkey .

Will be trying it. Also, here a quote regrading your last message..

Quote from: Robert H. Schuller
Never cut a tree down in the wintertime.
Never make a negative decision in the low time.
Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods.
Wait. Be patient.
The storm will pass.
The spring will come.

- Robert H. Schuller
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hello,

Some people are still eager to see FAIL on bigger exchanges and decided to make this clear for the last time. If we currently try and succeed to list FAILCoin on exchanges like Bittrex and Cryptsy, the result will be:

1. It will be a big lie from us. While some people find normal to list a coin right/soon after it launches, we think that a coin must first build some fundamentals. FAIL is not ready yet.
2. There will be no volume.
3. FAILCoin will die fast.

We know very well that patience is not really a virtue in cryptoworld and we probably risk people to lose interest in FAILCoin, but what we can promise is that we are going to work hard to avoid this outcome. FAILCoin does not currently deserve to be promoted and that is why we remain silent.

Stay FAILed!

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I'm having trouble getting any peers to connect.  I'm running Debian 7.8 and have compiled from source.  I added the two nodes listed in the first post without any connections.  My daemon version shows:

Code:
"version" : "v1.1.1.0-g32a928e",
"protocolversion" : 60016,
"walletversion" : 60000,

Is this correct?  Maybe if someone can provide me with other peers, I can get synced.  Thanks!

Hello,

It seems you are using correct version, but no one reported issues with syncing. Have you first tried to run it without adding nodes?

P.S. Other option is to add EmpoEx and Comkort as nodes.

Cheers,
Spartak
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
I'm having trouble getting any peers to connect.  I'm running Debian 7.8 and have compiled from source.  I added the two nodes listed in the first post without any connections.  My daemon version shows:

Code:
"version" : "v1.1.1.0-g32a928e",
"protocolversion" : 60016,
"walletversion" : 60000,

Is this correct?  Maybe if someone can provide me with other peers, I can get synced.  Thanks!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I tried downloading the windows wallet 4 times and cannot find it in any of the folders because it doesn't have a name. Is it possible to re do a link named FAILCOIN so we can download it and find it to extract it? It only says windows.zip and I can't find it anywhere where I usually download wallets.. Please help me if possible..  Smiley

Ellie, which OS (operating system) and broswer you are using?

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I tried downloading the windows wallet 4 times and cannot find it in any of the folders because it doesn't have a name. Is it possible to re do a link named FAILCOIN so we can download it and find it to extract it? It only says windows.zip and I can't find it anywhere where I usually download wallets.. Please help me if possible..  Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Edit: Tried and it worked. Generated some FailCoin vanity address. Now, how do I import it to the wallet?

Try to run the console and type importprivkey .
legendary
Hey, Jack,

I just talked with FAIL dev. We will have vanitygen as well, but can't give ETA on it.

EDIT: Jack, try standart one with the command /vanitygen -X 35 -i name. We just tested it and it worked.

P.S. Btw, if anyone has ideas about future developments can share them here. We are open to discuss everything.

Cheers,
Spartak

Will be trying again when I have the time and resources to run Vanitygen. Will be updating you on it.

Got invited into this thread. Just want to say "Hi!"
 Wink

Welcome to FailCoin! Do you have a wallet for FailCoin? Any plan to buy some FAIL?

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Got invited into this thread. Just want to say "Hi!"
 Wink
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Hey, Jack,

I just talked with FAIL dev. We will have vanitygen as well, but can't give ETA on it.

EDIT: Jack, try standart one with the command /vanitygen -X 35 -i name. We just tested it and it worked.

P.S. Btw, if anyone has ideas about future developments can share them here. We are open to discuss everything.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Good to see that there is so many nodes around the world. How much did it cost you for the seven nodes? It's great to have a Singapore nodes, I live in Singapore. So.. syncing should be fast.

I tried -X 35 Fai on Vanitygen and it dont seem to work..

Hello,

We bought them from 2 providers - Host1Plus and Digitalocean. Total price is $40/month and we paid them for 3 months. We intend to pay them for at least 1 year soon after new wallets are released.

Frankly speaking.. when you asked about vanitygen, FAIL dev was online and he give me that solution, but now I can't really help you. Will ask him when we talk next time.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Dear FAILers,

Part of our first step is now finished.

We rented 7 VPS and locations are: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Singapore.
FAIL will also have 2 or 3 more nodes located at Netherlands, Switzerland and probably France.

This is just for start, because we plan to rent at least 2 more nodes located at South America and Africa.

Our next wallet release will have 9 or 10 hard coded nodes in it.

Stay FAILed!

Cheers,
Spartak

Good to see that there is so many nodes around the world. How much did it cost you for the seven nodes? It's great to have a Singapore nodes, I live in Singapore. So.. syncing should be fast.

I tried -X 35 Fai on Vanitygen and it dont seem to work..
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

Part of our first step is now finished.

We rented 7 VPS and locations are: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Singapore.
FAIL will also have 2 or 3 more nodes located at Netherlands, Switzerland and probably France.

This is just for start, because we plan to rent at least 2 more nodes located at South America and Africa.

Our next wallet release will have 9 or 10 hard coded nodes in it.

Stay FAILed!

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Dear FAILers,

We have some news regarding FAILCoin's future development. This is how the next phase will be:

1. New QT wallet and 5 or 7 more hard coded nodes.
2. Our own block explorer.
3. Android (and eventually iOS) staking wallet/s.
4. New improved logo (as we mentioned in our previous posts)
5. Coinmarketcap

Everything should be done by the end of the month, but this is no ETA. More important is that we will deliver.

In the next phase, we plan something, which is really unique and will be first of its kind in cryptoworld.

Stay FAILed!

Best regards,
Spartak

35? Alright, I will try. Hmm.. I wonder what unique feature FailCoin will have..
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

We have some news regarding FAILCoin's future development. This is how the next phase will be:

1. New QT wallet and 5 or 7 more hard coded nodes.
2. Our own block explorer.
3. Android (and eventually iOS) staking wallet/s.
4. New improved logo (as we mentioned in our previous posts)
5. Coinmarketcap

Everything should be done by the end of the month, but this is no ETA. More important is that we will deliver.

In the next phase, we plan something, which is really unique and will be first of its kind in cryptoworld.

Stay FAILed!

Best regards,
Spartak

Pages:
Jump to: